Chapter 12: Infinity

¨Let's move quickly then. Newt hold on to Stella. Violet hold on to a vine. We are gonna have to climb backwards down the wall.¨

I grabbed on to Minho and to one of the vines so that my weight wouldn't be a burden . 

After at least 30 minutes of climbing down slowly, we reached the bottom. I landed on my feet and then fell flat on the ground. Apparently I still hadn't recovered and my brain had no control over my feet. I groaned as the sudden shock of hitting the ground reached my throbbing head.

"C'mon get up. We have to get some food and then head over to the Boycott Club", Minho said while he helped me up.

"Is Ben gonna be there? Cause I think I'll just skip", I said.

"No he doesn't run the Boycott Club"

He was about to let me go, but I grabbed his hands and put them around my waist. He was about to protest, instead he grabbed me tighter.

"I could get used to this", he said smirking.

"Well you shouldn't. As soon as my feet recover I'll be on my own. Besides it's not like we're together"

However it wouldn't be bad if we were together. I let myself enjoy his company before realising it was too dangerous.

He gripped me tighter enjoying the fact that I couldn't do anything about it.

Or could I.

"Hey, Minho I have to tell you something"

He inched closer, "What is it princess?"

"Newsflash: my feet aren't numb anymore."

I grabbed his hands and threw his body over my head making him slam against the solid ground. He grimaced as the air was knocked out of his lungs.

"See ya later, Princess", I said winking.

Everybody who witnessed the sight was laughing and asking Minho if he was okay. I knew that he was trying so hard to hide his embarrassment. Minho was one of the tough guys in the glade, he was well respected due to the fact that he was the Keeper of the Runners. He had finally gotten off the ground and was wiping the dust off on his pants . He looked my way and winked, It's not over yet, princess.