Chapter 4: Must Get Out Of Here

"Wait so you didn't hear what she said? None of you did? Holy shuck!"

"Minho", Stella started, " what do you mean? She just talked to you, telepathically, like now and we didn't hear it? What does that mean?"

"It means that we can talk both individually, when the conversation is between two people and the rest don't hear it. When we're all together, we can all hear each other's thoughts."

I waited for the information to sink in.

"Try it again, Violet", Thomas said.

So I turned to Minho.

Pretty shucking cool if you ask me.

It was tiring to try and throw my words inside his head only. Was the room spinning? I had to stick with our plan.

Minho how long till the gates close?

Um, 10 minutes why?

I nodded at Stella and we approached the door.

Cause we ain't stopping without a fight.

Then Stella and I ripped open the door, sprinting towards the walls. "Violet, stop! Please don't go!" Minho sounded so worried.

"Stella, Violet! No!" Newt was running after us too. I turned around for a second and noticed that everybody was chasing after us. My head was spinning demanding I take a break. But I kept running till we crossed the walls.

Then Stella and I turned around to notice two things.

One, the gates had closed. Two; Minho and Newt had crossed too.