Chapter 7: Sisters

" Once you Shanks are done, The BoyCott Club planned a Gathering.", Minho said with his normal attitude.

"Great, we are already having to socialize even though just a few minutes ago, We killed a griever.", I said with an angry tone of voice.

Minho and Newt looked at each other then both looked at the dirt ground as if they had something to say.

"What?", Stella said in her normal attitude voice.

"You girls weren't out for a few minutes, you girls were out for a couple of days.", Newt said with his normally serious face.

Stella and I looked at each other.

What does that mean?

I have no clue.

"I thought we agreed on no personal conversations.", Minho said.

Stella got up or at least tried to before Minho came over and grabbed her arms.

"Easy princess. You need to rest"

"Don't tell me what to do!", Stella yelled. She rushed out of the hut. Minho, Newt, and I chasing after her.

"What is your problem.", Minho said.

Newt hesitated to say something but, didn't.

"MY PROBLEM!!!", She turned around facing everyone.

"MY PROBLEM IS THAT ME AND MY SISTER WERE PASSED OUT FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS. AND, NOW THAT WE FINALLY WOKE UP, WE HAVE TO GO FACE THE BOYCOTT CLUB. OH AND ANOTHER THING....WE ARE STUCK IN THIS STUPID GLADE!!!", It looked like she was about to cry.

"Sister?", I said.

"What?"

"You said, sister. Let me guess, you had the same dream I had."

She looked over at me, confused. She nodded.

The boys shook their heads.

"No time to explain. We have to go to the Boycott Club's gathering. Trust me, if you are late, the punishment would be worse."