1_The Meeting

Ling Song

A little boy opened his eyes, he was lying on the grass surrounded by flowers and little butterflies flying all around the place, but he ignored his whereabouts as he looked at his chest, he touched it and slowly widened his eyes as he looked at t...

A little boy opened his eyes, he was lying on the grass surrounded by flowers and little butterflies flying all around the place, but he ignored his whereabouts as he looked at his chest, he touched it and slowly widened his eyes as he looked at the palm of his hand.

"T-there's no blood" his whispered and looked inside the collar of his shirt but seeing that there isn't any sign of a shooting, he became quite condused. There was a moment of silence but in his head, it was all a mess.

He was running away from his companions that betrayed him and was shot in the chest... he couldn't believed it at first, he've always been loyal to his guild but was betrayed by them, 8 years of living in the apocalypse, which the last 4 years in a guild and after a lot of difficult events, here he is... "in paradise?" He assumed, but he always thought that his last destination was hell.

The little boy finally looked around before standing up, but he was still deep in thought.

"Heaven?" he touched his chin and turned around but little did he know that there was someone right behind him. The little boy was shocked, yes, but he was used to people giving him a scare and anyway, he faced zombies many times. What was right in front of him wasn't a face with decomposed skin trying to eat him alive, but a rather beautiful woman with golden long hair and red eyes in a white dress. The boy looked at her red eyes, it was strange but not so strange to shock him. He saw most of the strangest powers on earth that many things wouldn't amaze him anymore, well but there is something that can still faze him... and that is Yang Yifei. The man he was obsessed with.

"Young boy, thinking of a man in front of a woman is rather disrespectful on my part." the rosen lips of the beauty finally moved, she looked like a doll to him, if she didn't have talked first, he would have never started a conversation with her. Apart for resembling a doll, who would ever want to do with someone that was just standing behind you without saying anything?

"Sorry... miss?... I can only think of one man in my head, and I find it difficult to think of a woman... even though you are very pretty... miss." he didn't know how to speak with her, did she also died? Or was she an angel? Because looks like she can read his mind, must be a person gifted of Mind Inclination type of power.

"Wrong." she simple said and stared at Ling Song as if she was examining him, he was quite confused of her reply and thought she was a crazy woman.

"You know I can read your mind."

"Yeah, and human's thoughts can't be stopped." Ling Song bluntly replied. "So may I know your name?" He looked at the woman and also examined her, she is indeed beautiful but her expression was empty but at the same time she looked calm.

"You humans called me Goddess."

Ling Song stayed silent not wanting to be rude in front of a person with mental problems, he scratched the back of his head not knowing what to say, he wanted to go away but he wanted to know first where was this place but the woman started to talk again, this time she wasn't looking at the boy anymore, she looked at the many butterfly that were flying in the sky.