betrayal

"No way ken would never do this to me, you're lying. YOU'RE LYING",Jin brust out into tears when Jungkook told him that he had already paid 10 million to no one else but Ofc Ken. Woah it was such a huge amount, even though no money can be compared to a person.

"Poor baby, do you think he is just different just because he is your boyfriend and he havent marked you and you're still a virgin yet? Come on he at the end he is also one of our kind. Can dirt hand for money and success",Jungkook smirked making Jin to cry more.

After all,he started to believe after Jungkook showed him all the proof that ken took huge amount of money from him. It was true, Jin put on logic, cause how can he know that ken havent done anything to him yet, how did he know he was still virgin? Noone else but ken.

He felt betrayed at that moment , the one whom he loved the most betrayed him like worst, the one whom he trusted the most gave him this nighmare, he was having the worst feeling ever.

"How did you know that i'm..",Jin looked at the other way

"That you are still virgin?",Jungkook now slowly slided his hand inside his sweatshirt, carressing and rubbing his tummy making Jin to jump on his feet in suprise

"Leave me please.. I'll make sure I'll pay your money back",Jin pushed his hand away from him.

"Do you think you can pay me 10 million? Who the fuck do you think you are? Know you place filthy omega",Jungkook suddenly felt irritated and grabbed Jin's swearshirt's and dragged him to the couch and pushed him making him fall on the ground,his hands on the couch for support

"Please dont do this to me",Jin screamed crying,his fear had no limit at this point. Even though pain and betrayal that he was enduring was nothing compared to his fear, the situation he is, was made by no one else but the one whom he trusted the most. Feelings of betrayal and hate was making him cry louder but no one could even listen  his cry except for Jungkook who just doesnt care.

"What are you crying for? You should be happy that it was me who paid for you? Everyone is dying to sleep with me,omegas throw themselves on me and you are just ugly crying? Do you know how big amount I paid for you? Do you think I'll just let that money go in vain?",Jungkook said angrily as Jin wasnt giving up at all

Jungkook honestly thought Jin was same like other after all he was an omega as well, but guess not. Jin was crying like hell not wanting him, not wanting Jungkook? And Jungkook was getting pissed already when Jin wasn't allowing him to touch him. It was right. Jungkook got little goosebumps when he remembered that one's scents defines someone's innocence and purity. Jungkook didnt believe it thought cause he though all those omegas are same, sluts and all for money. He was little shock that it was true just in case as he thought maybe Jin was really innocent who doesnt care about money or pleasure.

But that doesnt made Jungkook to give up on Jin, instead he wanted to take his innocence away.

" dont worry At the end you'll crave for me. I promise I'll make you scream my name in pleasure. Just see you'll ask for it more",Jungkook smirked grabbing Jin's sweatshirt again and making him to standup on his feet

"Please noo",Jin let out thick drop of tear from his eyes looking so vulnerable

"I cant stop now. Sorry baby your smell made me turn on so bad. Its your fault to smell so beautiful. Honestly I dont care how you look with this smell but look like I've hit a jackpot. You're such a gorgeous looking omega",Jungkook pulled Jin closer making Jin to gasp suddenly

No doubt Jungkook smell was also very mesmorizing for Jin, after all he was a pure alpha and his smell itself was enough to make Jin weak infront of him. It reflects his power and superiority  and Also how strong and threatening he can be.

Jungkook smirked before kissing the soft plump lips of the omega. It wasnt soft like ken used to kiss him, it was rough filled with hunger and lust. His tongue inside his mouth exploring every corner making Jin out of breath already. Jin closed his eyes tight still letting tears to flow down from his shut eyes. His small hands on Jungkook's chest pushing him eventhough it was in vain.

Jin didnt want this. No never. He never thought he would ever kiss another man other than ken. He was digusted that he wanted to puke. how did he even end up here like this? He shouldnt be here, he shouldnt let this happen to him. He hoped this to end soon but he realized it willnt end any sooner when he felt Jungkook tight grip on his waist. Not even breaking the kiss, he squeezed omega's ass. Jin whimper on the kiss but Jungkook didnt stop.

Finally he broke the kiss and Jin took heavy breathes as soon as he left him. He was breathless and saliva was flowing to his jaws of both his and Jungkook's. He wiped it with his sweatshirt but Jungkook licked his.

"Is it over now?",Jin tried to run away but Jungkook kept him firm in his place by his waist now throwing his sweatshirt somewhere. Jin tried to cover his bared chest but Jungkook grabbed his both arms and raised it on the air, staring at his naked chest making Jin embarassed. Tears of betrayal and shame flowing on his flushed cheeks wanting it to stop so bad but it didnt stop when Jungkook suddenly pinned him down on the couch. Jin panicked wanting himself to let go of him.

"Noo..please",Jin begged but Jungkook just opened his pants too along with his boxer. His naked member in a flash.

"You'll enjoy it babe I promise",Jungkook too got undressed and turned Jin bringing his ass closer and chest on the couch,Jin couldnt even get time to adjust himself when he felt a hard member inside his virgin ass.

"Nooooo",Jin screamed tears flowing like a stream. He was still virgin and it was not the way he wanted to end like this, he wanted to be it more in a romantic way,with the person whom he loves, not like this, forcefully. More specifially he was being raped by who? His boyfriend's boss. He felt like toy at the moment as Ken passed him like one.

"Call me daddy slutty omega,I know you are also one, I just need to check",Jungkook growled pumping his member inside out of Jin's ass

"I'll..never...admit it..",Jin moaned between sobs. He bitted his lower lips to stop his moans and admitting to the alpha making Jungkook to piss off

"Guess you'll not",Jungkook thrusted his member faster and more deeply making Jin scream.

All the glimpse of him living a happy life with ken faded away slowly as Jungkook thrusted him even harder every second. Jin just screamed in pain, his ass totally ruined by an unknown alpha.

"Smell...this..smells nice..I..",Jungkook lost his control suddenly when Jin scents filled up all his mind like crazy. It was so pure and beautiful that Jungkook had no idea, his eyes turned dark as his teeth turned sharped ready to mark him.

"Omega..my omega",Jungkook suddenly came closer burried himself inside his neck and marked Jin's neck so deeply making Jin to scream in agony. Blood flowing from his neck as he cums inside him, knotting him so deep.

"My..my life is ruined",Jin let out last scream when Jungkook cummed inside him. Jungkook had no idea what he just did since he has lost his mind rightnow. He marked Jin that means that now they were connected for ever.

They were one now, even though they will not accept the truth. Now, when Jungkook marked him means he have claimed his omega already and now Jungkook was Jin's omega no matter how many times they will deny they were now inseperable. Their human form mightnot accept eachother as their mate but their omega and alpha already did in which Jin cried louder, grabbing the mattress of the couch tighter screaming as he thought it as the end of his life, end of his innocence, end of his happiness. Jin thought he will also become one of the omega whose mate left him away after one night, not only that he himself will never accept Jungkook as his alpha

Jungkook collapsed on him, still sniffing Jin on his neck. His dick still inside Jin but his cum leaking outside making Jin's thighs sticky already.

He was no longer a virgin on the top of that he was being claimed by the alpha whom he never wanted to accept him as an alpha. And all this happened just because of his boyfriend ken. All his happiness, as well as his dreams he ever build shattered into pieces infront of his eyes just because of one night.