start of fluff?

Jin had nothing to do in this big lonely mansion by himself. He was usually on his bed the whole day, nothing new.. just eating cup ramen almost for a week. A week passed by and Jin was starting to feel irritated and lonely at this point. Jungkook never showed up in his roon for which he was still happy and glad. But that doesnt mean he didnt have any idea of Jungkook presence. Strong smell of Jungkook made Jin always realize if he wasat home. He also knew if he wasnt at the house. He also got to know about the alpha's mood just by smelling him from far. If he was angry, or happy or even sad Jin used to feel it as soon as he smells his scent. After all he was his mate.

As for Jungkook it was the same, he used to know if Jin was lonely, sleeping, or hungry just by smelling him from his room. His scents made him to walk over to Jin's door but again couldnt go inside. And why will he? He didnt have anything to do or say to him.

Jin was sick of eating ramen everyday that doesnt even fills his half stomach. He was very foody and now when even he was preganat he used to feel extra hungry all the time.  he now decided to sneak out of his room, towards the kitchen. The whole mansion was in a mess, nothing was on their place, it was so dirty like nobody lives here. He had no idea where the kitchen was and unfortunately he ended up on Jungkook's room while searching for the kitchen.

Jin was suddenly taken a step back as soon as he remembered the scene of him sleeping on the bed infront of him with Jungkook. He quickly tried to go away but he was being hit by strong smell of the alpha. Jungkook was now home.

"Shit",Jin ran as fast as possible but Jungkook quickly saw him running

"Yaaah",Jungkook screamed for which Jin stopped immediately

"What?",Jin turned giving him a nasty look

"Whats with your expression?",Jungkook narrowed his eyebrows

"What do you want? If you dont have anything to say then just let me go. Its not like you like me being here roaming around",Jin rolled his eyes

Jungkook just chuckle and came near to Jin. Their eyes equally glaring at eachother.

"You know it so why are you roaming around? You're not here for a picnic, remember you are here as a prisoner till you give birth"

"Whatever whatever. I was just hungry and eating ramen for a week already made me sick so I was just searching if there was something to eat",Jin made his face.

"Like I said you arent here for picnic. Now go back to your room" ,Jungkook warned him before pushing Jin to his room and locking him from outside

Jin banged at his door still complaining,"Yah atleast feed me if you want to keep me. You know even prisoners are fed here and you are just being mean"

"Just shut up"

"Mean",Jin pouted before going back to his same bed and throwing himself on bed, pouting in hunger.

Jin took a fresh shower and as soon as he came outside he was being greeted by Jungkook folding his arms staring at him. Jin opened his mouth in suprise. He never expected Jungkook to be here in his room.

"What are you doing here?",Jin said pointing towards him

Jungkook silently got up and came near to Jin, Jin stepped back but Jungkook just kept on coming till Jin hit his back on the wall.

Holy crap Jungkook smell was making Jin to quiver in fear itself. Jungkook kept his both hand on wall making Jin in between. Jin hair was wet, his bangs were a mess, water dripping down from his head to neck making Jungkook to gulp down his non-existing saliva.

"What.. what are you doing?",Jin tried to avoid his peircing eyes.

And then Jungkook suddenly left Jin making Jin to take a breath of relief.

"What were you doing there for so long? I came here to bring you down with me. Lets go",Jungkook took Jin's hand and dragged him outside from his room

"What? Where are you taking me?",Jin was suprised and he wanted to let go of Jungkook but Jungkook didnt stop and dragged him till they were on the kitchen. Jin was confused for why Jungkook brought him on the kitchen. Not only that he also saw big plastic bags on the dining table

"What's this?",Jin looked at Jungkook

"Plastic bags"

"I know that too",Jin rolled his eyes

"See those are all those grocery items. If you are hungry then just fucking cook it and feed yourself. I dont want you to get sick so that I  dont get burden to take care of you when you get sick and also visiting hospitals arent just nice thing for me so just dont get sick or else I'll just throw you away",Jungkook said leaving Jin there dumbfounded

"What a weirdo. As if I'm staying here with my will",Jin showed his small fist at the back of Jungkook when he wasnt looking at him. He again look back at those plastic bags, checking whats inside excitedly

"Woah.",Jin happily took out varieties of meats, vegetables, fruits from the bag

"Not bad mr. Wolf"

Jin quickly cooked some meat and rice. He was craving for it so much that he almost ate it till his stomach got exploded. He was eating when suddenly he realized there was other person too rather than him in this house.

"Oh",Jin checked that rice was almost finished but meat was still left

"Should I give him too? Its rude to eat by myself. Also he might be hungry"

"Eh whatever. Its not like I care",Jin raised his shoulder and ate it all by himself.

Without Jin realizing Jungkook was staring at him for so long from his room's window. Without knowing he was also smiling while looking at Jin eat so well. He smiled closing the curtain before going to his table,doing his office paper works.