Jungkook's decision

Jin nervously glanced over angry alpha who was keeping his one hand on the forehead on frustation. Jin didnt know what to say when Jungkook brought him at the corner and wasnt just saying anything despite of getting angry.

"I ..dont want this child..",Jungkook muttered to himself before coming closer to Jin. Jin step back a little avoiding his face.

"You",Jungkook paused for a second making Jin to look at him,"Abort this child", he said pointing at his belly

"What?",Jin narrowed his eyebrows feeling angry suddenly with Jungkook. Atleast what he thought was Jungkook can soften a bit because it was his pups after all, he didnt expect him to accpet his babies at all, firstly he wont allow himself to let his pups be around him either but atleast he thought Jungkook will let it go and let Jin live his life with his babies but what Jungkook said was not tolerable at all. He was saying to abort his own children also so simply. He treated Jin as an object, but what he was trying to throw away was his own blood.

"Excuse me. Who are you to order me to kill my own pups? Just get out from my sight. It has nothing to do with you, you dont have to worry about them. I can take care of it myself, you're not his father and you'll never have to be one. I promise I wont let them show themselves infront of you ever. Now just let me go",Jin glared at him and tried to go away but Jungkook grabbed his both shoulder pinning him on the wall and took his chin.

Jin smell was still the same, that can always make Jungkook go crazy but this wasnt the time, also not the right person

"Just because we wont accept, doesnt mean that they aren't my children. Its the fact, I'm their father.",Jungkook growled making Jin to shiver in his touch and voice.

"What kind of father wants to kill his own pups?",Jin shaked his head to let go of his grip

"Cause I dont want them. I dont want you to give birth to my children. Also a twins? Do you know who I'm? I am owner of the Jeon Interprises. What if the world knows about me being mated, also children? Thats too much. And I dont believe you either, what if you threaten me on future using them as bait?what If you want to make them heirs of the Jeon enterprises and change your luck? Tell me honestly is it what you want?"

"Oh please... Your thoughts are so cheap,like of you. If I was really into money and position then I could have been with Ken right now enjoying with all your money and not going around without anywhere to go, passing out at parks and ending up on strangers place just because I dont have anywhere to go",Jin shouted back too making Jungkook angry that he grabbed his neck

"What do you want? That I should pity you or feel sorry about your situation?"

"I..I dont want anything just leave my babies alone",Jin tapped Jungkook's hand as he was breathless already

Jungkook chuckle for how Jin was struggling to fight for his babies till the end, their babies basically.

Jungkook really didnt want them, he wasnt ready for it, he cant accept them at all. Also, he was scared if one day they will become greatest weakness for Jungkook. Jungkook was powerful, merciless, a jerk and he forever wants to be one. No family, no mate, no babies that was only one motto of his life but now he suddenly got a mate also twins babies just because of his one mistake that really changed his life.

" i dont want to.. just kill them or else I'll kill you too",Jungkook squeezed his throat even more

"Y..ah..",Jin struggled for air, slapping his hand wanting to set free. His eyes were teary already when Jungkook suddenly left him, Jin was once on his knees holding his neck and breathing heavily

"I..I'll not let you...even... touch my babies..",Jin said between heavy breathes

"This is so funny, how will you even take care of them? All you have is nothing. Without me you cant do anything. I'm your mate now",Jungkook growled in frustation running his hand on his hair

"W..hat? What do you mean?",Jin looked up to meet his eyes with Jungkook

"Firstly, pack your things we are going somewhere"

"Where?",Jin asked in suprise also in fear. What if he is taking him to abort his babies

"To my place",Jungkook said feeling irritated

"Why?",Jin was now even more confused

"I need to check on you for everything now. I'll decide if I want to keep them or not. Better be good and cone with me or else you know I can kill you along with them. But if you do whatever I say, I promise I will atleast spare their lives but after their birth you have to go away somewhere very far. Away from me, away from here or else I'll kill them for sure",Jungkook said leaving Jin there dumbfounded totally.

He didnt want to go at that place anymore. Jugkook was ordering now to go at his place but why? Will he do something to him? He really didnt want to stay with him till he gives birth like Jungkook said. It was a pure torture keeping him near for 9 months, but again if he'll not do as he says he might surely kill him and why willn't he? He was heartless jerk. Jin was really concerned of his babies and their lives, it was just a matter of 9 months,after that he'll go away from Jungkook and never return back that was what he thought. So at the end he decided to follow Jungkook at his place.

"This is your room. Better stay here all day. Dont you dare to try to run away remember I can find you from anywhere. Also dont touch anything or go anywhere except from this room. All you have to be is a prisoner while staying here. I'll be watching you. Stay alert",Jungkook gave him a last glare before going outside slamming the door.

"Asshole",Jin cursed him before looking around. It was not bad even though it was worst place for him, worst than a hell. He collapsed on his bed tossing around whining and cursing

"9 months? How can I stay here for 9 months? Also with Jeon Jungkook?",Jin whined closing his eyes. After some minutes he was snoring already.