finding

Jungkook put all his efforts and time on finding Jin. He have restless nights and complete ignored works but he gave less care about those things cause more than that it was important for him to find Jin as soon as possible or else he'll die. Die from the pain he was feeling without Jin. He ordered all his men to find him, not only on seoul but also to the other places along with other countries cause to him everything was possible and he didnt want to lose a single place where Jin could have possibly gone.

Life without Jin was horrible, everything seemed so dull. Jungkook's mansion again stinks of dirt, nothing was organized as before. Jungkook lost his appetite causing him to vomit everytime. He felt so empty inside and was missing Jin so much that was making him go crazy.

On the other side,
Jin also used to get sick frequently, vomiting, morning sickness, fever, diziness even worst passing out sometimes suddenly. He knew he was risking his life along with his pups but he can do nothing about that. Only thing that made him gain back to his feet again was Jungkook's shirt which used to still smell like him that he had brought from the mansion knowing for sure he would go through the same thing he was going through now. He used to sleep hugging it, sniffing at it the whole night but slowly it wasn't effective enough to calm him down. It was becoming even worst since more he smells it more he begs for it wanting to dig on Jungkook's neck if he had a chance.

His parents didnt know what to do for Jin's situation. At this point Jin might actually have some serious sickess apart from fever and throwing out.
.........

"Just think about it. You were with him for 8 fucking years right? Just think about the places where Jin could have gone?", Jungkook growled in frustation making ken to arch back a little.

"I told you already. I showed you all the possible places but he wasnt there at last. What can I do for that?",Ken was whining cause Jungkook gave him a real torture for a month. Jungkook made ken leader of the search team and only ken knew how many threatenings he had got already from the alpha apart from letting his throat squeezed when he fails everytime.

"You are good for nothing. Shall I just kill you?"

"Here he goes again. Its 5720272 times he have threatened to kill me",ken muttered inside his breath

"What?"

"Nothing boss. I was just thinking about the places where Jin might have gone.", ken faked coughed

"Exactly. Dont think about any other things,just focus on finding him. Btw does Jin have any friends other than Park Jimin? Like old friends? "

"No. Cause Jin used to be inside his house all the time. His parents and my parents were friends so he allowed me to be near him cause he trusted me the most. Jin didnt have any friends it was only me who used to play with him",ken smiled as he remembered those good old days he had with baby Jin. He wishes if he could go back to those days and spent time with Jin like they used to but sadly he cant. He ruined everything already.

"Fuck it. Keep it for yourself",Jungkook growled cause ofcourse he was jealous. He didnt want to accept but yes ken was the only one that knows Jin more than anyone, more than him that makes him jealous even more. He envies ken cause he have known Jin from his childhood and have many memories with him very unlike of him. Also Jin used to love ken even if it wasn't the case now he still used to get jealous over ken wanting to throw him from the roof

"Yeah boss",ken whined again. If he talks he gets angry, if he doesnt he gets more angry and ken was already having hard times with him.

"Oh",Jungkook suddenly looked at ken in his eyes making ken to roll his eyes to the other side