"Its ok"

"I said you already that..It...it was a mistake. I didnt want to push him or hurt him. I... I just wanted to show him his place but he made me out of my mind. I eventually pushed him... I really didnt want to push him. Uncle please cover this up for me. One last time please ",Seulgi pleaded with tears to Jungkook's father.

"It's out of our hand now. My man just said that Jin completely survived the tragedy. Also, babies are fine. We are doomed Seulgi, doomed Why did you do that in first place?",he sighed

"It was a mistake, how many times I have to say you. ",Seulgi screamed

"Also, he cant do anything to us anyways. I deleted all the footages after all, they willnt have any proof so they cant judge us simply by Jin's words only. Court wants proof, they cant punish us just like that"

"Are you out of your mind? Dont you know how Jungkook is? If that filthy omega once says your name then you are gone for nothing good. Jungkook doesnt know what law is, cause to him he is the law. He doesnt care, No he will  not care to make his hands dirty with blood. What you tried to hurt was his mate, his most loving mate. Remember he even gave up his company for him, you are nothing to him but someone who just hurt his mate. If I were you, I would prefer to get caught by police rather than dying mercilessly on Jungkook's hand. Jungkook is dangerously strong,mind that."

"What will I do? What will I do now",Seulgi threw herself on couch.

At the hospital,

"Yaah, tell me. Just Tell me what do you mean by that huh? Seeds and all? Yaah why are you ignoring me now?",Jungkook said to Jin who was  sitting on his bed and ignoring him

"Just shut up already. I want to get rest. How can you be so energetic? You have asked me this question for thousand times",Jin whined

"Aish, why are you avoiding me? Just answer it and I'll let you take rest"

"Ugh",Jin sighed

"Its..its just that.. I saw you cry. And I wanted to crack some jokes to make you laugh. But it was a bad one....a Very bad one",Jin sighed again. Jin was looking at other side and now turned to face Jungkook when he was suddenly being greeted by Jungkook's face leaning in. His lips nearly touched Jungkook's but he was fast to pull back. His lips nearly collapsed on Jungkook's, almost.

"Yaah. What are you doing?Go back",Jin placed his palms on Jungkook's chest trying to push him but Jungkook grabbed one of his hand.

Jungkook pulled Jin a little, bringing his lips closer to his ear which was already red as soon as Jungkook touched him

"I can see you Jin. You are being naughty suddenly",Jungkook smirked on his ear almost pressing his lips on it. Jin got chills deep inside and he was already a blushing mess

"I..I .. i didnt mean that...but come to think about it they are really your seeds. Aren't they?",Jin shyly replied

"What?",Jungkook chuckled and left Jin and stood up straight

"Right, they are but its so funny to call them that"

Jin faked cough trying to control his racing heartbeats. He cupped his own cheeks and they were burning like he had fever.

"I know..",Jin was just about to reply back he felt sharp pain on his belly.

"Aaah",Jin grabbed his belly tight

"What happened?",Jungkook panicked and holded him

"Its just..wait..",Jin lifted his hospital gown a little and saw stitches on his stomach.

"Ah right sorry I didnt tell you the whole thing",Jungkook sat next to Jin on his bed still holding him

" after your surgery, they did the delivery. They said chances of their survival were almost impossible. But mircally they cried as soon as they came out from our womb. I heard them cry from outside, and I swear it was the most beautiful cry ever. I was praying for the whole time, and when I heard you and my two little ones survived I was so happy that I carried that doctor and ran around the hospital. Everyone thought I was mad",Jungkook smiled

"Ahaha. Really? Well I'm just happy that atleast our pups are safe now. I could have died too if something had happened to them. But now they are safe, I'm just happy, and thankful. "

"Also I need to tell you something",Jungkook now holded Jin's hand softly and looked at him with guits

"Go on"

"Actually, doctor left me with two choices. It was either you or the babies. I'm...I'm really sorry but I chose you. I knew you would have never forgiven me for that, but I had no options. I had to and I'm really sorry for that",Jungkook looked down

"Its ok",Jin responded quickly when Jungkook thought he would have cursed him or slapped him right away

"Its not ok Jin. I nearly killed my pups",Jungkook holded his arms now and shaked him a little

"No its really ok cause Its not that you were left with that many choices. I understand it must have been hard for you, but you were forced to do it for us. I know if our babies wouldnt have make it then it would have been a different scenario now but they made it so its ok. I dont want to blame anyone now."

"How can...how can you become so naive Jin? Everytime, not only once. whenever I apologized, even now you just said nothing except for Its ok eveytime. Its not ok Jin, you should have cursed me, hit me or just kill me for hurting you more than enough. But everytime I hurt you, you just say its ok when its not and that made me even worst. I felt more responsible for everything. I felt like...I felt like I can never rectify those mistakes I have ever done. It felt like I just have to leave you so that you can live a happy life, without me... I thought you are better off without me. "

"When I thougt everything was going in my way. When I thought I was finally able to make you happy even for a little I again made you cry. I should have never left you alone, because of me you and our pups nearly died. I'm worst Jin, worst",Jungkook left Jin and tried to go away but Jin grabbed his collar fast keeping him in position.

"It's ok Jungkook. Its ok cause its really ok",Jin stared at Jungkook.

Jungkook was just about to response back he suddenly felt a soft lips against his. Kissing him, pulling him more through his collar. Jungkook eyes went wide open when Jin was kissing him tilting his head closing his eyes. He was shocked but ofcourse Jin's lips felt so good on his. Finally, Jungkook closed his eyes too, kissing him back and responsing it well.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jin's now slim waist, kissing him more. Jin shifted back a little to give Jungkook some space so that he can crawl over to him more. Jungkook sat on the bed now and Jin climbed on him sitting on his lap, wrapping his legs around Jungkook's waist. Jin also sorrounded his arms around Jungkook's neck without breaking their kiss.

Jungkook pulled down Jin's sleeves a little so that he can see Jin's neck where he had marked him at first, it was still beautiful and now without his babies he smell same like that when first he met him. Jin moaned softly when Jungkook pressed his mark with his finger and there Jungkook got chance to insert his tongue inside his mouth. Sucking his tongue while caressing his mark.

After sometimes they were out of their breathes so they pulled out for some air. Jin was red as hell while Jungkook was still staring at him down. They were panting and Jin's legs were still wrapped around Jungkook's waist. Jin pressed his forehead on Jungkook's while breathing against his face

"It wasnt you Jungkook",Jin mumbled

"Huh?"

"It wasnt because of you. Our pups.. they nearly died not because of you",Jin pulled away his head and locked down his eyes with Jungkook

"What do you mean? I didnt get it",Jungkook was confused

"Seulgi"

"Seulgi?"

"Seulgi. That girl pushed me from stairs... It..it wasnt because of you Jungkook ..really..It wasnt because of you",Jin tightly hugged Jungkook now crying.

"Seulgi.. that bitch..I'll ..I'll just kill you..",Jungkook whispered to himself as he hugged Jin back. He gritted his teeth in anger, and he swear he gonna kill her and her whole family for hurting Jin. He clenched his one fist tight, his eyes were getting darker already but his other hand were still soft for Jin while he caress his hair softly