Caring

"Oh please I neither want to sleep with you. You acting like I'm dying to sleep here. Its what the doctor said, not me.",Jungkook stood up from Jin's bed after Jin just nagged him

"Also, I dont want you to passed out again and again. I dont have time to carry you throughout the hospital everytime. "

"Hey chill. I didnt say anything. I just said maintain some distance. What are you getting angry for? I only said let's keep a little gap in between. You are acting weird without any reasons", Jin raised his eyebrows in amusement. After knowing he passed out because of Jungkook's absence he was shocked that they need to sleep together for their babies. He didnt want to sleep with him at all but atleast for the babies he can compromise.

Jin just said Jungkook to sleep little far from him and Jungkook was acting weird suddenly. Getting angry without Jin doing anything, complaining and throwing tantrums making Jin amused.

"I'm not getting angry I'm just telling you that I too dont want to sleep together",Jungkook scratched his head in embarassement.

"Yeah yeah whatever",Jin rolled his eyes

"What should I do then?"

"Just sleep here for tonight if you dont want to carry me again", Jin slightly blushed as he offered to share the bed with him. Its not like he wants to but for the babies he have to.

"Dont confuse yourself. I'm not.."

"Yeah yeah I understood",Jin made his faces

Jungkook again came back to Jin's bed. He lied down completely and faked coughed seeing Jin doing the same. Jin covered himself with the blanket and faced to the other side avoiding Jungkook. Jungkook just stared at the walls above. It was awkward silent and Jungkook was the first one to speak.

"Sleeping?",Jungkook said looking at the side where Jin was. He got no response so he asumed that he was sleeping.

"How can you sleep in this kind of situation?"

"Ugh, I cant sleep",Jungkook rolled to the other side burrowing his head inside the pillow. He was feeling different like his heart was beating faster than it usually does, sleeping next to Jin was making Jungkook excited inside and he didnt know why.

"How can I just sleep like this? Stupid wolf",Jin pouted under his blanket whispering to himself.

At the morning,Jungkook felt his chest slightly heavy and his waist wrapped by something warm. He opened his eyes slowly just to notice Jin cutely snoring hugging him through his waist and his head on the chest. Jungkook remained there like statue not able to move, or he didnt want to move?

Jin's scent was still beautiful and filled with innocence like that of when Jungkook first met him. Driving Jungkook crazy. But this time it wasnt just his scent but his whole presence itself that Jungkook was driven into. Day by day Jin was becoming more precious to him. Like he was someone Jungkook can care about,like Jin was someone that made Jungkook change even if it was a little bit. Even now he was enjoying the moment given to him, he was liking that Jin was hugging him. It was just new things for Jungkook. He never had such feelings ever.

Slowly, Jin started to whimper turning around leaving Jungkook's side and then suddenly Jungkook realized how cold it left him when Jin just left him. then he realized how his life will become if Jin will leave him one day.

Empty.

"Nooo",Jungkook suddenly screamed making Jin to wake up in loud scream.

"What? What happened? Why..what?",Jin thought they were being attacked or something so first thing he did was raise his fist as soon as he stood up.

"What?",Jin raised his eyebrows when he saw Jungkook just staring at him blankly still on the bed.

"Sorry. Just had a nightmare",Jungkook smiled weakly making Jin angry.

"Dont do this again if you dont want to get this from me",Jin showed his fist to the man making him to chuckle.

"Are you trying to scare the Jeon Jungkook?"

"Whatever..",Jin rolled his eyes but deep inside he knew that he was out of line this time. He ran inside his bathroom as fast as possible. As soon as he reached inside he kept his hand on his beating heart,"be careful with your words Jin. Dont forget he is still that scary jerk who did this to you. Ugh.. why am I becoming so friendly with him nowadays? Stop it.. stop..",Jin slapped himself while splashing water all over his face.

After Jin got fresh he noticed Jungkook was already gone. He thought he went to his company as usual for which he was glad. It willnot be as awkward as it was. He changed into something warm. He planned to finish the whole drama for today as he always does. He went to the living room,got himself some packet of chips and jellies before turning on the tv excitedly.

"Its whats we call a heaven",Jin smiled trying to take a single bite of his chips but his chips didnt even reached upto his open mouth when someone stopped him by grabbing his hand.

He looked to the side and saw Jungkook grabbing his hand staring at him seriously. Jin thought Jungkook was mad cause Jin threatened him just a moment ago. Jin gulped down his saliva in fear thinking if Jungkook will hurt him again.

"I..I'm sorry..I just..I.."

"What are you eating?",Jungkook voice was very deep and threatening.

"Yeah?",Jin saw Jungkook staring at his chips.

"This one? A..chips?"

"You shouldnt be eating this kind of things from today. Starting from now on all you can have is boiled foods. So give me all those packets of chips and jellies you have",Jungkook left Jin's hand making Jin to open his eyes wide open in shock. So it was just for the chips that Jungkook was mad?

"But",Jin tried to hide them but Jungkook quickly took it all from him

"Aish..Why are you doing this to me?",Jin followed Jungkook and saw him taking all his other chips and ramen and locking them inside a closet. And the key? Ofcourse at his pocket.

"What the hell",Jin narrowed his eyebrows in irritation. Without them how can he survive when it was his life.

"Just eat them yeah",Jungkook showed him the table and on the table was all those healthy foods that Jin doesnt want to even smell

"No",Jin folded his arms, pouting

"Just eat it and we'll go out for some walk",Jungkook pulled him and made him sit.

"Walk? We? Out?",Jin stared at Jungkook confused

"Yeah"

"But why? I mean your work?"

"Its my company so I can do whatever I like. Now just eat"

"Even though", Jin was so suprised

"I took a leave and I'll always be there for you", Jungkook looked at Jin that Jin almost passed out for what Jungkook just said

And then rest, Jin just ate silently.