Remember you're mine now

"Jimin do you know where the hell is Jungkook? It has been hours but I havent seen him yet",Jin said looking at Jimin at his side who was peeling an apple.

"He said he had some unfinished business so he sended me here to look after you. Dont worry he will come back soon. ",Jimin assured him.

"Unfinished business? Here I'm in hospital with double stiches and he is gone without telling me first? Let him come I'll show him who is the boss.",Jin let out short snort of disspointment

"Woah Jin hyung. You are so incredible. You are the only boss of the great Jeon Jungkook. He only fears you, woah I have seen this first time in my life, a werewolf alpha being puppy with his omega. ",Jimin smiled at him which made Jin to blush a little.

"By the way do you want to talk to him? You can give him some lectures now. Here call him",Jimin gave him his phone since Jin didnt have one

"Auh? Is it ok? He must be busy",Jin hesitantly took phone from his hand

"Its ok. You know what? confessing on phone is one of the best way. You can talk everything you like since you dont have fear of looking at the opposite sides reaction. Also they'll not be able to see you so it gets more comfortable to confess on calls. "

"Confess? Yeah you are right. ",Jin dialed Jungkook's number and he swear his heart was going to come out from his place in every ring

"Jimin?",Jungkook said worriedly as soon as he picked up his call

"No. Its me Jin",Jin replied

"Hmm? Jin?"

"Yaah where did you go without telling me huh?"

"Sorry, I had some works. I'll be there soon till then be with Jimin all the time. Ok? "

"Aish",Jin made his faces

"I'll be back soon I promise. It will be all over now. "

"Alright then. "

"Bye then"

"Oh wait", Jin stopped him fast

"Yes? Do you have something to say?",Jungkook asked back

"No.. not in particular... just..its..", Jin sluttered on call. And he was just glad that it was just a call and Jungkook wasnt there with him.

"Why are you sluttering? You want to say something then go on"

Jin glanced at Jimin before responsing back who was giving him a smile. Jin turned around keeping his palm on the side of his lips so that Jimin wont get to hear.

"Jungkook remember you're mine now",Jin whispered almost unclear and cut the call fast without even listening to Jungkook's reaction. Now tossing around in bed grabbing his blanket and burrowing his face completely inside,whining like a child while blushing really hard.

"I said that..I really said that.. oh how...",Jin whined and Jimin just giggled for how cute Jin was.

On the other side,.

Jungkook smiled staring at his phone before whispering back to his phone alone, "Right I'm your's"

He put his phone back on his pocket, his another hand carrying a gun.

Jungkook then glared back at Seulgi who was on the ground with her hands and legs tied with a rope, pointing his gun at her once again.

"J..jungkook..please..please listen to me first..I didnt want to push him..it..it was so sudden..I'm really sorry",Seulgi watched in horror as Jungkook nearly shot her.

"You messed with wrong person bicth.  Anyone but not him. I said you thousands time not him",Jungkook voice was really threatening making Seulgi to cry even louder. She was afraid to death since his presence was really different, he was really deadly and dark aura coming out from him. She realized how deadly her mistake was.

"Please atleast let my parents go. What wrong did they do?",Seulgi screamed tears rolling out endlessly as he sees her parents tied down together with their mouth closed with a cloth.

Jungkook smirked for how she was screaming and begging giving him satisfaction . But it wasnt the end yet, he came towards her making her silent in a second as he comes near to her.

"Aaah",she let out loud whimper as soon as Jungkook slapped her right across her face. It was so freaking hard that she was bleeding from her mouth.

"So tell me what wrong did Jin do to you? Why should I let go your shitty parents when you didnt let go of Jin? WHY?",Jungkook shouted roughly making seulgi to cry in silent in fear 

"I said it was a mistake Jungkook. Please",she begged him endlessly.

"Mistake? Even in your mistake dont ever think of hurting him. Now when you did, just die",Jungkook grin making seulgi to cry  not wanting to die

In a second Jungkook carried her on his shoulder and took her up. She screamed and shaked to let go of him but he was too strong. He carried her up to the rooftop bringing her closer to the edge. She watched in terror as he threw her on the ground and grabbed her neck instead making her fly on the air carrying her from her neck.

She struggled to breath, her legs and hands were tied too so she thought that she was really going to die now.

"Leave...me..please",she struggled to breath

"Should I?",he smirked bringing her closer to the edge. If he will leave her now she will fall from the roof and die  probably with all her bones factured since it was really high.

".n..no ..no" , she looked at the scene below her and it was really horrifying.

"You should take a taste for how it feels. Do you fear of falling? Then just imagine how Jin might have felt. He nearly died because of you. Now you should die in a same way bitch",Jungkook nearly threw her down but he stopped suddenly. He was determined to kill everyone today, atleast that bitch infront of her but his hand were becoming weak all of a sudden.

He never feared killing anyone but right now he remembered a call just a moment ago.

"Remember you're mine now",  this words made his hand go weak. He was struggling to throw her away but his mind was all filled with Jin inocent smile. As he loosens his grip the more tighter he makes in a next go.

"Will he forgive me for this? He never asked me to kill you"

Jungkook growled as he was becoming more and more weak.

What do you all say? Jungkook should kill her or should law take her down?