What actually happened

Jungkook didnt know what to do now. He was dommed, totally lost. Everyone, everyone including his sponsers, workers, secretaries whom he thought to be loyal for him turned their backs on him,leaving him and supporting his enemy. He only had one person who stood with him, it was his manager who promised Jungkook to help him till the end.

Jungkook wasnt ready to give up on his company which he ever build with his own blood, sweat and tears to the one who just left everything behind for an unknown woman and some pleasures, abandoning his own son.

Yes, it was his father who wants to own the comapany back after abandoning everything behind and now coming back out of nowhere. He was ready to give up everything for some strangers but not to his own father. A father who ruined his childhood, left him alone when he was just 16 for a woman. He cant give something important he build with so much efforts to the person whom he just hated the most. He worked like mad man to claim his company back, it was 4 days already and he knew Jin might be waiting for him still after all he promised him to comeback no matter what but Jungkook for now  wants to go back only after he gets his company back so that he can make Jin happy for life.

"Shit ...fuck this shit...",Jungkook growled throwing his papers all over the room in anger. Nobody was trying to be on the side of him, everyone voted for his father to be the new owner of the company and he was so mad crazy in anger. At this point he might actually lose his company forever.

"Calm down boss, think about Jin and the babies ", it was his manager

"Right Jin. Did you inform Jin that I want him to wait for me little more?  You know I cant go by myself or contact him or else my father will find about him and may use him against me. I can bear to lose my company but not him. I know what my father is capable of, he can dirt his hand for what he wants,so I dont want to meet Jin yet, I dont want my father to know that he exist",Jungkook was little calm this time as he ask to his manager 

"Ofcourse. Mr. Jin said he will definately wait for you no matter what. He said You dont have to worry about him, he is doing fine, also he wants you to comeback only after you get your company back, he understood everything so dont worry about him", ofcourse he was lying. Actually he was faking to support him to get to know about everything about Jungkook so that he can inform to his father about his weakness so that he can use it against Jungkook. His manager was also one of his father's man already like others, betraying him from behind, lying about everything changing the facts.

Jungkook ordered him to inform Jin to wait for him, inform about the situation since he cant meet him himself but instead he totally lied him telling him another things hurting Jin feelings so that Jin would never be a threat for Jungkook's father.

Here is  little glimpse of what happened that day.

Jungkook came running to his company after listening his father came back after 10 years to take back everything what he had. He was so angry and mad at him for doing such things to him when he cursed and resented him everynight for leaving him and his dying mom alone when he was still begging him to stay with them but at last he went leaving his mother to die along with him when he was just in his sweet sixteen. From there Jungkook hated the word even family, he became so cruel and gave cold shoulders to world trying to heal his pain from the betrayal.

He started to hate having even a little affections with someone after that, being superior , being powerful and being cruel so that he can hurt anyone if they try to mess with him, it was the only goal of his life. Living a life without getting to attach with anyone was his only wish.

But now he got Jin, Jin who was different from others, no greediness, pure innocence, so beautiful in and out that made Jungkook to fall in love with him eventually even if he tried not to and now his only motive of life was Jin. He existed for Jin and if someone dares to hurt him now he was willing to kill anyone without thinking it for twice

Jungkook reached  his company within 2 hours. He went to his cabin straight where he saw his father, step mom and also a girl whom Jungkook knew who she was, she was daughter of Kang's enterprises. One of the biggest company after the Jeon enterprises.

"Oh son. Please come in dear. I missed you so much.", his father smirked making Jungkook more angry that he wants to punch his face right now.

"Fuck.. so here you are back to take something precious from me again? You took my mom away, now after 10 years you are here for my company?",Jungkook growled making all three in the room silent

After some minutes his father spoke again with same irritating tone.

"Your? It isnt your company kookie baby. It wasnt your's to begin with.",he folded his arms making Jungkook more furious

"Fuck what did you say?",he grabbed his father's collar to punch him but his stepmom stopped him fast

"Jungkook what's your way to greet your father after 10 years.? Dont you have any manners?"

"Oh shut up. You're not my mom so that you can give lectures to me. So just keep that filthy mouth of your's shut if you dont want to die here, right infront of your husband",Jungkook shouted at her making her little scared

"Step mom is still a mom. Also, he is right it wasnt your company to begin with. Your father never gave company to you, as far as you remember right?",she had little smirk on her face as she saw Jungkook frowning.

"Right. He didnt gave company to me. When he was owner of this freaking company nothing was there, he ran away leaving his company and son for you, for someone else wife when he left his own wife dying. I was the one. I was the one who build this company to this big, I struggled, even if I had to go bad ways, even if I had to go through illegal process, it was me at last.  I did this only I. I spended my whole life to bring this company here to this big and now you are just shamlelessly walking inside and claming its ownership? The fuck? Atleast have a shame if you dont have any morals left."

"Son. I'm not here to listen your struggles and all. Its still under my name, I never gave it to you legally. I know the sole heir of this company is you after me but-"

"Heir my foot I'm the owner. Owner of the Jeon Enterprises. Jeon Jungkook is the only one who deserves this post",Jungkook growled

"Shouting, screaming, growling, cursing wont change facts. I am still owner of this company and You'll take it only after my death and if you want to take this company from me then you just have to get married or something like that right?"

"What?",Jungkook arched his eyebrows

"Its written in documents after your marriage you'll get this company under your name. Congratulations son you still have chance to dethrone me..Fine I'll give you a chance to make this company your's forever. I'm not that bad after all you know I'm your father", he smirked making Jungkook more and more confused

"What the heck are you saying?"

"That beautiful girl sitting there",Mr.Jeon pointed at the daughter of Kang's family who smiled at Jungkook when Jungkook turned to see her.

"Marry her then I'll give you your company back simple",he smirked

"What?",Jungkook laughed in amusement

"Why should I marry her? I dont want to. I wont",Jungkook came closer to his father pressing his chest against him glaring at him so deadly

"Choice is your's. Marry Kang Seulgi right away or just give up the company"

"Fuck you old shit"