let's get married

"Is everything ok?",Jin tried to let go of himself from Jungkook to see his face who was just hugging him for so long making him worried since he looks so down.

"Just a little more..",Jungkook hugged him tight not letting him go," lets just stay like this for a little more"

Jungkook voice was weak and almost like begging.

"Alright",Jin hugged him back burrowing himself on his neck. And as soon as he took a long breath inhaling Jungkook's scents that were too intoxicating for him, he found it different suddenly.

It smelled like another omega.

"..jun..g..kook...",Jin couldnt stand straight as he felt his knees go weak.

"Seulgi... you smell like seulgi",Jin heart was beating like crazy now fearing if Jungkook did something wrong.

Jin feared just by thinking if Jungkook hurt her badly or maybe just killed her? He cant kill her, no way. He cant bear to lose Jungkook again, he can't bear to see him making himself a murderer of someone who is just not worth of even of dying.

Jungkook made his hug loose as soon as he heard Jin uttering Seulgi's name for which Jin made his grip tighter on Jungkook's waist instead. He swear if Jungkook leaves him now he will just die.

".. did you..?",Jin couldnt even ask him since his words were stuck inside his throat already.

"I'm sorry Jin. Everything will be ok now"

"NOO. It willn't be ok... nothing will be okay.. Why...why did you do that? What if...what if they'll take you away from me now? What if you'll get imprisoned for life for this? What will I do then? I.. i cant live without you. Pups...our pups.. what will they do without you? ",Jin broke down in tears hugging Jungkook tight.

"Jin..its not like what you are thinking. I...",Jungkook tried to correct himself but Jin just interrupt him again.

"All because of me. Its all because of me. I would have never said her name, what was I thinking at that time? What will I do if they'll take you away from me?"

"Jin please listen. I didnt do anything so that they can take me away or I would get jail. Its nothing like you are thinking. ", Jungkook was trying to explain when they heard a door open at their back. Jin left him and turned to see and to his horror it was some cops closing the door behind their backs.

"Mr. Jeon you have to come with us ",they requested as they came near them.

"No. He didnt do anything. I killed her. That seulgi girl,..I just killed her because she tried to harm my pups. He has nothing to do with this. Take me instead, please believe me, I did everything alone. Let him go",Jin cried as he clutched Jungkook's shirt not letting him to take a single step.

"What is your mate saying Mr. Jeon?",the cops was confused.

"Talk to me. Why are you talking to him? I said its my doing right?",Jin shouted pushing Jungkook back and standing infront of him to guard him.

"Please let me talk to him for now. He just recieved his surgery please try to understand. I'll come there by myself after that"

"Alright then. Sorry for troubling you",they went away.

Jungkook holded Jin's wrist and make him turn towards him. Jin looked at him with his teary eyes making his heart to break into several pieces.

"Why are you doing this again? It just breaks my heart",Jungkook wiped his tears with his thumbs,and cupping his cheeks he said," will you listen to me now? I said I didnt do anything. Trust me"

Jungkook voice was so calming making Jin to stop crying but ofcourse he got small hiccups.

"Well, its true that I tried to kill her with my own hand. I was so angry, so fucking angry that I thought I will just burn her down alive with her entire family. Also its true that I went to her house and tied her down. I was so crazy that I forgot that I had someone waiting for me, that I had my pups waiting for his daddy, A happy life I would have ahead of me. But Jin.. thankyou.. thankyou for calling me at  last moment. "

"After that I took her up and nearly threw her away.. but.. my hand felt weak. I was just about to leave my hold but all of a sudden I threw her on the ground instead. I shouted in frustation but it didnt make me any stronger. "

"What?",Jin felt little relief after listening to Jungkook. Atleast he didnt kill her, he realized he could have listened to him at first.

"Then what are those cops doing here? "

"I handed her over the police."

"What? But.. how? I mean we didnt have any proof. They are from rich family too so how did they believe on you?", Jin raised his eyebrows at him for which Jungkook left his cheeks.

"I recorded our conversations where she commited her crime. Its enough for them to put her behind the bars. ",Jungkook looked down making Jin confused

" Its good thing you know. But why do you look so down Jungkook? You did right thing but I dont see you happy at all. Why? "

"Because I wanted to kill her with my own hand. I wanted her to take a same taste of how it feels like to be in that position. I fucking wanted to kill her. Since I couldnt I feel shit, I feel weak"

"Jungkook-ah",Jin cupped Jungkook's cheeks now making his heart to flutter on his soft call," its ok to be weak sometimes. Sometimes killing the one you disgust so much is not the only solution. Just remember that Now she will live in hell then only justice will be served. She will die everyday as she rots on jail, and we will live our life happily as we move on from the past and that will make her feel even worst. So at last you made the right decision Jungkook. At some point you'll be glad that you made a right choice till then just know that I'm really proud of you"

Jungkook smiled at him now feeling his chest light seeing Jin at his front,
"Yeah also Dont worry about anything. Jeon enterprises is going to take over her family's company so they'll have nothing in their power to free her."

"Just think about our pups ok? I will make sure that she gets to rot on jail, rest is just take care of yourself for me"

"Alright I believe on you ",Jin smiled and left him

"Auh by the way Jin",Jungkook nervously bited his lips debating if to say it or not

"Yeah?"

"Once the trial gets over. Once I make sure she gets what she deserves, after everything goes back to normal .. ..... let'sgetmarried",Jungkook said it so fast that Jin didnt get that.

"What?"

"LET'S GET MARRIED"