staying

" Are you out of your fucking mind? What the hell Jungkook. You must be kidding me right? You will stay here for what? ", Jin shouted at Jungkook who was unpacking his small bag that hardly had his toothbrush, phone, charger and some underwears. Jin looked at the other side when Jungkook took out his underwears.

"Yaaah. Dont curse. Our babies are listening. ",Jungkook pressed his fingers on Jin's lips making Jin suprise suddenly also making him blush.

"Whatever",Jin rolled his eyes shaking Jungkook's hands away.

"Wasnt I too cool in front of your father? Woah he must be really impressed by me",Jungkook proudly banged his hands on his chest making Jin to chuckle

"As if",Jin chuckled remembering how scared Jungkook looked infront of his father. He was literally trembling while they were having a talk. He was sweating a lot as he replies to his father also his words sometimes got stuck inside his throat itself

Jin sighes as he remembers how Jungkook words even convinced his father. He gave him 2 weeks time to win over him but Jin knew Jungkook willn't last even for a day here. His house was smaller than Jungkook's room alone, whereas electricity here comes and goes in its own and there is no ac and its summer season right now, there's no bath tubes,no any of those VIP facilities that Jungkook owns.

Flashback,

"So are you telling me that you want a chance? After what you did to my son do you really think I'll let you have Jin? No way. I know you only want your pups around you. You're lying about caring Jin",Mr.Kim banged his hand on table making Jungkook to flip a little in shock.

"Sir. Trust me.."

"Sir sir sir. Stop calling me that"

"Yeah. .. sir",Jin whispered but he heard it though

"Seriously  Do you want to get beatings?", Jin's father shouted

Jin panicked from outside the room for how his father was treating Jungkook. He bited his nails nervously peeking from the door. No matter what,Jungkook was a werewolf alpha, he can tear his father apart if he wants at once,also Jungkook wasnt the one who lets someone to treat him like that and now his father was literally threatening him. But Despite of that Jungkook was really calm or rather nervous like hell. He wasnt reacting harshly despite of Mr.kim's rude behaviours.

"Appa enough. Dont scream",Jin acted first coming between them trying to control the situation before it gets out of his hand

"Jin be outside. I've talk to this alpha and show him his real place. Even if my son is a mere omega you are in no place to look down at him. Look at you now, what happened to you. You feel like dying without his scents right? This is what you deserve"

"Apppa",Jin screamed

"I said you go outside",He screamed back too and this time Jungkook was starting to get unpleased.

"No. Just stop it please. Making him feel guilty wont heal me, please let it go dont be so rude to him",Jin wasnt just stopping

"Why are you defending him now? Have you lost your mind? You Just had to kick this man right now and you're supporting him infront of your dad. Wow Jin"

"Appa please. I'm not defending him its just."

"What? Its just what?"

"SIRRR",Jungkook suddenly stood up making everyone silent in shock. Jin just hoped he wont hurt anyone cause he know what he is capable of.

"What?",His father too stood up looking at Jungkook straight making Jin to fear even more

Jungkook paused for some seconds before coming near to Jin and holding his hand. Jungkook had different aura at that time, his eyes changed and he became more determined.

"Please dont scream at Jin. No one can talk like that to him even if its his own dad, I just couldnt stand it. I'm sorry if I'm being disrespectful but I really cant tolerate it. Its all my faults, I did everything wrong, and I should be the one who should get all the scoldings and hates. I'm really sorry for what I did to your precious son But above that I really cant live without Jin now. Jin is my life, he is my everything. If I want then I can just apologize and dissappear from his life forever but no. I want to be with him and rectify my mistakes so that Jin can fully accept me. I'm not planning to take Jin with me forcefully or anything but I'll wait,Wait for him till he wants to be with me with his own wills and for that I want your permission so that I can stay here to win over you, win over Jin. Is that possible?"

Jungkook was really determined making Jin to blush to his ears. Woah Jin never thought Jungkook could say something like this infront of his dad, making him so shy and speechless.

"What? You want to stay here?", mr. Kim frowned

"Yes. So that I can proof myself"

"What an asshole. You're missing the main point here."

"Yeah?"

" nothing. Fine if You can stay here for  two weeks and can do whatever I told you to do then I'll give you a chance atleast. But I know you can even last 1 day under me",He smirked

"No I can. Just allow me to be near Jin"

"Fine"

"Appa?..Ugh",Jin facepalmed completely

"You'll see hell Stupid wolf, I promise",Mr. Kim laughed inside

End of the flashback,

"By the way.... about that...",Jin blushed and shyly looked at Jungkook making Jungkook to stop doing what he was doing

"About what?"

" auh about.. about you saying you cant...you cant live without me.. did you really mean it? I mean you can be honest with me you know . I know you just want babies around you so, you dont have to lie infront of me. I can understand. I understand if you are just giving excuses of me to be near babies to make my father believe so I.. I'll not get angry if you'll be honest with me.",Jin looked at the other sides to avoid Jungkook's smile growing into a smirk

"But I didnt lie"

"What?"

"I didnt lie about anything. Everything I said,I really mean it. I cant live without you anymore. I'll die if you'll leave me again. ",Jungkook tried ro close the gap between them but ofc his belly kept  enough gap between them. Jin just blushed

"Please dont do this again, please dont run away from me. I'll really go insane if you do such things again. You dont know how much I.. I was hurt when I saw you were gone, if you do this again then this time I mightnt bear it anymore. You know now what you are capable of right? So please dont break my heart, I might look tough but I'm really delicate trust me"

"I.. dont know what you are talking about",Jin softly looked at Jungkook's eyes and saw he really meant it. Jin was suprised to listen those things from him but more than that he was so pleased. Somewhat he felt he did wrong.

"Just know that much for now. Rest you'll get to know slowly",Jungkook holded Jin's hand softly making him to sit on the bed. Jungkook got on his knees between Jin's leg still holding Jin's hands and caressing them softly making Jin to blush more than he already was

"Promise me you wont run away from me again",Jin looked up to meet Jin's eyes

Jin didnt respond. Jungkook just stretched a little so that his face was infront of Jin. Too near,Jin felt his face burn. Slowly he brought his face even near, staring at his plump lips before closing his eyes and tilting a bit for a kiss. Jin's stomach twitched like his babies inside knew the smell of his appa and was acting up. Atlast Jin closed his eyes too in response.

And then they were just about to kiss when someone just barged inside the room without knocking making Jungkook to jump back so hardly that he knocked his head on the wall  , Jin was too shocked that he tilted back a little in shock.

"Oops did I disturb something?"

"Momma",Jin whined eyeing at her