Chapter 21

Spencer's POV

After finally telling Aiden about who attacked me, he went into a rage. He swore he was going to kill them, so I had to calm him down.

It was tough, but after 30 minutes, Aiden was finally calm. We are back in our bedroom, and are just cuddling on the bed.

I sigh and think back to the first time we met. My fear and uneasiness, Aiden's attractiveness that seemed to just pull me in.

"Remember when we first met?" I ask, wanting to go back to that time and just tell myself to trust him.

"Yea, you were in your wolf form, a gorgeous light tan color. The second I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you were my mate," Aiden replied, seemingly going back to that day.

I blush, happy that he called me gorgeous. "I was so scared, but when I met your eyes, I felt so calm and peaceful, like everything was perfect and I wasn't a rogue. Like I had a home."

Aiden looks down at me, me laying on his chest. He gives me a bright smile, full of happiness and excitement. "You really felt that?"

I laugh at his reaction, saying, "I wouldn't have said it if I didn't feel it."

Aiden looks away sheepishly, but I bring his face back to mine. I lean up and give him a quick kiss on his lips. I pull away and confess, "I love it when you're happy... And I love you."

Aiden is now beaming, seemingly happy that I said that. He rolls on top of me and gives me a long, passionate kiss.

His lips are slightly rough, probably from not taking care of himself for a month. I don't care though because his lips on mine feels perfect.

I switch our position so we are sitting up and I'm straddling him. This is my first time doing anything like this, so I hope I'm doing it right.

We break away to breathe, and Aiden continues down my neck, kissing and sucking on the spot where his mark will lay. I moan in pleasure, loving the feeling of his kisses on my neck.

I realize what I want him to do, and I say it out loud, "Please, mark me."

Aiden stops his assault, and looks into my eyes. He asks eagerly, "Are you sure? We can stop if you want to."

I chuckle lightly at his eagerness, and lean in to give him a kiss. Pulling away, I assure, "Yes, I'm sure. I want this."

He nods and quickly heads back to my neck. He kisses his way up my neck, reaching the spot behind my ear. He gives it a kiss, before putting my ear lobe in his mouth and tugging on it with his teeth. I moan again, loving the attack.

Making his way back down my neck, he reaches the special spot. He prepares it by giving it soft kisses, before his canines elongate and he bites into my neck.

First I feel pain, which soon turns to pleasure. An intense feeling of pleasure comes over me, so much my legs shake. I'm glad we are sitting down because if I was standing up I would have fallen.

Aiden pulls away from the bite, lapping at the mark he made, healing me quicker with his saliva. I suddenly feel extremely exhausted, so I rest my head on his shoulder.

He rubs my back soothingly, whispering, "I love you so much, my little mate. Thank you."

I whisper back, "I love you too."

Noticing my tiredness, Aiden lays me down on the bed and I whimper at the loss of his touch. He just chuckles, climbing into bed with me.

I cuddle into his chest, and soon, I fall into a peaceful sleep.