Chapter 4

As I was walking out of school I saw somebody slip into the woods and nobody seemed to notice except me. So I waited a little bit and went after them. I followed their scent to a small clearing and then it seemed to disappear. I look around but I couldn't see them or smell them. Suddenly I heard somebody drop down behind me. I turn around and there standing in front of me was a man who looked about the age of my dad. 

"Oh so you are the little pup that was following me, how brave of you." He started to walking towards me but I didn't back away. 

"Shouldn't have followed me girl." I just shrug. 

I tried to stay cool but on the inside I was terrified. 

"Bitch why won't you say anything? I'm speaking to you" he said getting angrier. I just stared at him. 

"Just say something already!" he said but I just stayed quiet. 

"God dammit!" he said and then I felt a sharp sting on my cheek. He slapped me. I slowly put my hand to my cheek and looked at him shocked. 

He backed away and sighed "Well I guess I can't let you go. So I guess I'll just take you with me." 

He grabbed my wrist and started pulling but I tried to pull my arm back.  

"Bitch." he muttered and pulled harder and I growled at him. 

"So the little wolf is capable of making noise huh? I guess if you don't come the easy way then I guess I'll take you by force." I pulled my wrist away and slowly backed up. 

I'm terrified, what if he kills me or tortures me. No one would know where I went, nobody saw me leave, it'll take forever to find me. This guy could sell me to a rival pack. I don't know what to do

He stalked towards me "Don't be afraid it will only hurt for a second." I whimper. 

I turn away expecting a punch, but instead I hear "Hey what are you doing?" 

I open my eyes and there was Claudia. My heart swelled. She's going to save me. 

"Get away from her." she growled. 

"Well what do we have hear another one?" 

"Step away from her. right now!" she yelled. 

"Or you'll do what?" Claudia crossed the clearing and punched him in the face. 

"That. That's what I'm going to do." 

He looked at her furiously  "Bitch." 

"Don't call me that." and she punched him again. He tried to punch back but then she knocked him off his feet. He started to back up and then ran away. 

I stare at Claudia as she came over to me and asked "Are you ok?" I nod. 

"Did he hurt you?" 

"He slapped me pretty hard. How did you find me?"  

"I saw you go into the woods when I was leaving school so to make sure you were ok I followed you." I nod again "

Thank you for saving me again. I'm starting to think it's becoming a pattern." 

She smiled "Yeah."

 And then she enveloped me in a hug. I immediately relax and I wrapped my arms around her neck. I smiled it felt so good to  be in her arms. It felt complete, I never wanted to leave her. When we finally broke away from each other she looked over me and smiled, 

"Let's go home ok?" I nod and we walked back the way we came.