Chapter 33

Claudia's POV

I was laying on my bed thinking about Rose when I heard heard people yelling and growling outside. I looked out the window and saw a dark brown wolf lying on the ground. Rose. My wolf whined and I ran downstairs ignoring everyone. 

I ran up to where Rose was collapsed and I kneeled and took her furry face in my hands and kissed her on the snout. I struggled to hold back the tears. I hated seeing my mate like this. 

"Miss Claudia," said someone from behind me. "What?" I growled and stood up to face the scared patrol person.  

"We have captured all but one of the wolves that was chasing her."  

"Where?" I asked through clenched teeth. I could feel the anger coursing through my veins. 

"They're over there." he said pointing and I out of the corner of my eye I saw someone limping up to me but I ignored them and focused on the man and woman being lead towards me. 

As I got closer I saw that one of them had a huge claw mark down his face. I didn't think I just acted. I lunged at the woman and tackled her to the ground and started punching her repeatedly. She shouldn't have kidnapped my mate. 

Somebody pulled me off the woman I was punching but then I broke free from the person's grip and stalked towards the man. He had a creepy grin on his face. 

"Wipe that creepy grin off your face." I growl and kick him in the balls, hard. He groaned in pain and I started punching him. 

At this point I had no control over my anger and nothing could calm me down except Rose but she was unconscious. I was about to punch him again when a wolf tackled me. I quickly shifted to my wolf form and I quickly threw the wolf on top of me off. I noticed that it wasn't a member of our pack and I went for the black wolf's neck. 

We fought. I had the upper hand. I was clawing and biting whenever I had the chance. Soon I overpowered the wolf and I had him pinned to the ground. The black wolf shifted back into human. I did too and I started to punch him repeatedly. I was so mad. These pricks kidnapped and hurt my mate and they had to pay for it.

Again someone pulled me off the guy I was punching and this time I couldn't break free from their grasp. 

"Would Rose want you to beat this guy to death Claudia?" the person whispered in my ear and I realized it was Cole. No Rose wouldn't want me to beat the guy to the pulp but I couldn't help myself I was angry and I couldn't seem to get it under control. 

I went limp and Cole loosened his grip on me and I took that chance to break free. I was going to go back to beating the guy but he was gone. I let out a growl. I kick a rock that was by my foot and when I looked back up. The two guys I was beating up were staring at me from the tree line but when I blinked they were gone. 

I let out another growl and went to the nearest tree and punched it. All of my emotions were swirling inside of my brain. I was angry at those people taking Rose away and hurting her.  I was worried about Rose and if she would still talk to me and if she would be ok. I was happy that she was back but sad that she was hurt.

I punched the tree repeatedly to get my emotions out. I heard someone walk up behind me and I stopped punching the tree and turned around to see my brother. 

"What did that tree ever do to you?" he asked with a grin. 

I didn't say anything just turned back around and punched the tree again. Jake grabbed my wrists and pulled me away from the tree. 

"You need to change your covered in blood." I look down at myself and sure enough there was blood on my shirt and hands. I sighed and leaned my head against my brother's shoulder. 

We walked back to the house and I wanted to see Rose but mom forced me to go take a shower and get all the blood off me. 

I could feel my muscles relax in the warm water. I had to reassure myself that Rose was in fact here in the house and somewhere else being tortured. I got out of the shower and wrapped up my knuckles because there were some cuts on them and I also changed the bandage on my shoulder from the surprise raid on our territory. Surprisingly after fighting the black wolf I only had scratches and don't even ask me how I came out of the with only scratches. 

I took a deep breath and ran a hand through my hair and went downstairs to where Rose was.