Chapter 35

Rose's POV

I was so happy to be back with Claudia. I felt complete. Ann made dinner and we ate outside. Everyone was laughing and talking and it was a good night. Claudia convinced me to stay with her and Ann said that should move in. I wanted to but what about my dad?

When everyone started heading inside my dad held me back. Claudia stood behind me with a blank expression on her face and her hand in mine. 

She squeezed it when my dad started talking, "Honey I'm so sorry. I shouldn't of made us stay at the house. If I didn't make such a selfish decision you wouldn't have gone through all of that. I'm so sorry and I hope you could forgive. I was being selfish. I'm sorry." he said. I could see the tears in his eyes. 

The truth is I don't blame him for deciding what he did. It wasn't his fault and they probably kidnap me anyway. 

I let go of Claudia's hand and hugged him. We hugged for awhile until we finally let go. 

"Are you going back to the house?" I ask. He nodded. 

"Are you sure it's ok if I stay here?" I signed concerned. 

"I'll be fine sweetie." dad said and hugged me again and we went inside. 

Dad tried to leave but Ann wouldn't let him, "Michael you are not leaving this house. If your daughter is staying here so are you." she and showed him the guest room. Claudia picked me up and I laughed all the way up to her room.

When we got to her room she set me down and closed the door. Before I knew I was in Claudia's arms. I held her tight for a few minutes before pushing her away. She whined and looked at me with puppy eyes. I laughed. 

"I can't imagine I smell good. I was stuck in a dirty warehouse." I said jokingly. 

I heard Claudia let out a sigh of relief and I looked at her confused. 

She ran a hand through her hair and said "I was afraid that you wouldn't talk to me." 

I chuckled, "Of course I'll talk to you. Now can I take a shower?" 

"Sure." Claudia said and showed me the bathroom. 

"Do you want me to shower with you?" she said with a sly grin. 

I blushed and looked at the ground and nod slightly. 

"Aww you're so adorable." she said pulled off her clothes and undid the bandages and I saw that the cuts were already healed. 

I took off my sweatshirt and Claudia stared at my shirt. I forgot that Anthony cut open the back of it. Claudia took off the shirt and bra and looked at me.

"Did he touch you?" I shook my head. She let out a little sigh and I took of the rest of my clothes. Claudia turned on the shower and we stepped inside. 

Claudia washed my hair and she started to rub soap on my back and I flinched. She stopped and pulled me close. 

"I'm so sorry baby." she said and I just leaned into her.

After we showered Claudia gave me some clothes to sleep in. We got in her bed and and watched  movies until I fell asleep. 

I woke up expecting that I would be back in the warehouse with Anthony and Miranda but instead I being held by Claudia. I stared at her, I couldn't believe that I was back with her. I smiled. 

"Take a picture it lasts longer." Claudia murmured with her eyes still closed. I let out a yelp in surprised and Claudia chuckled.

I gave her a quick kiss and was about to get out of bed but Claudia tightened her grip on me. She smashed her lips on mine. When we broke apart to breath she started trailing kissed down my neck. She kissed her mark on me and I let out a gasp. I could feel tingles go throughout my body. I tugged on her shirt and she pulled it off before I pulled off mine. She captured one of my breasts and played on while sucking on the other. I let out a moan and could feel her grin against me. She moved down to the waist band of my pants and pulled them down as well as my underwear and I let out another moan. It felt so good to be touched by Claudia again. She kissed the inside of my thighs. 

"Claudia." I moaned as she licked me. 

She kissed me and then stuck a finger inside of me and I let out another moan. It felt so dam good. She stuck another finger in me and soon I had my orgasm and Claudia came soon after me. She kissed her was back up my body and kissed her mark again and bit it and I let out another moan. 

"I love you." she whispered. 

"I love you too."

We heard a banging on the door and someone shouted "Breakfast is ready and mom expects everyone downstairs. Let's go lovebirds, some of us are hungry." 

I blushed and Claudia shouted back "Yeah yeah we're coming." 

"I swear everyone in this house is fucking." he said and then we heard him go downstairs. I gave Claudia a kiss and got out of bed to put my clothes back on. Once we were dressed we headed downstairs. 

Before we entered the kitchen where everyone else was Claudia leaned down and whispered "I love you." 

"I love you more." I say and we headed into the kitchen for breakfast.

The end