Chapter 21

"Claudia..." I say softly as I approach her. 

I could see that she was shaking. Her arms were crossed around her chest and she was looking down. I uncrossed her arms and wrapped them around me. I didn't know how else to comfort her and I expected her to push me away. But instead she hugged me tighter. 

"Claudia, what's wrong?" 

"Your dad knows doesn't he. That we're mates." I nod. 

"Then why can't he understand that I need to be with you and it's killing me not to be." 

"I don't know." I said softly. I assumed that my dad was scared for me.

After Claudia calmed down more we headed back over to where the alpha and my dad were standing. 

"Did you calm down Claudia?" Jake asked in a serious tone. 

"Yes." 

"Good now we have to get going." 

"Why? Where do we have to go?" 

"Come on Claudia." Jake said and he started walking away. 

Claudia turned to face me and said "I better go after him. He's in one of his moods."

I nod but I was sad that Claudia had to go but I understood that she had to go. 

"I'll make sure we'll be together ok?" I nod again. Claudia kissed me gently and then ran off to follow her brother.

"Rose I'm sorry."

"It's ok dad." I said. 

We walked inside and I told dad that I was going to bed. The house didn't feel as safe as it did before, so I snuggle down in my blankets and wish that Claudia was here with me.

I woke up to the sound of whispers in my room. My eyes dart around the room but I didn't see anything so I closed my eyes again. Then I felt something cover my mouth and my eyes fly open but all I saw was a figure in black before my vision went fuzzy.

When I woke up I was in the middle of an empty room tied to a chair with silver bands. As I continued to wake up fully my wrists and ankles started burning because of the silver. I didn't why I was kidnapped but I just had to stay strong until Claudia or somebody came to save me. 

After you knows how long the door opened and someone walked in and shut the door behind them. The person stepped into the light and I recognized the person as the man I followed into the woods on the second day of school. 

"Ah, I see that you recognize me." I just stared at him, careful to keep the emotion off of my face. But my heart started beating faster when he pulled out a knife. 

"I bet you are wondering why we kidnapped you. And well it all started with your darling mother." 

My eyes widened in shock and fear. The man put down the knife and transformed into his wolf form. I gasped it was the wolf who killed my mother. Tears started streaming down my face and I started to shake. Through my blurred vision another person walked in the room. 

"That's enough Anthony you're going to break her before we get what we want from her." 

"Ugh fine." he groaned.

"Give her the sleeping pill and meet us in the meeting room." I heard the door open and close again. 

"I'm sorry little pup that we won't have more time together. But you can be happy because I have something that will make the time go faster until we see each other again." 

He forced my mouth open and placed a pill inside. 

"Swallow." I swallowed the pill. 

"That's a good little girl." Anthony said with a grin. And then everything went black.