Chapter 17

I awoke with my head pressed to something. When I realized it was Claudia I started trying to turn myself around but I was being held tightly in Claudia's arms. Don't get me wrong I was glad to be in her arms but I was just embarrassed of where my head was. As soon as I got comfortable everything from last night came back to me. 

She mated with me I couldn't believe it. I've doubted that she loved me but she has to love me now right? She can't leave me right? 

"Good morning lovely." Claudia said still with her eyes closed. 

I let out a yelp. I felt her lick where she marked me last night and I shivered. 

"Morning." I whispered.

"I will never get over how beautiful you voice is." 

I blush and I my face in her neck and cuddled more into her. 

"I hate to break it to you lovely but we have to get to school." I groan and rolled me out of bed. 

"You look so good with my mark." she said with satisfied grin.

My eyes widen and I quickly rolled out of the bed and ran to the bathroom to look at my neck. When I looked in the mirror I saw Claudia's name written in cursive across where she bit me last night. I started panicking how am I going to hide this from my dad? From everyone else even? I can't let Claudia know that I'm freaking out. She'll think that I don't want to be her mate which I do. I study the mark again and I smile. I felt complete and happy. But at the same time I was a little worried.

We got dressed and before we left I styled my hair so it covered Claudia's mark. We checked out of the hotel and Claudia wrapped an arm around me. I could feel  the tingles spread throughout my body and shivered. 

When we reached the school I pouted, I didn't want to leave Claudia's side. I wanted to stay in her arms. 

"Do we have to go to school?" I ask quietly. She smiled and kissed me quickly on the cheek.

"Yes." 

We walk into school and Claudia dropped me off at my first class. I couldn't focus in any of my classes. All I could think about was Claudia and what happened last night. I couldn't believe it.

At lunch I was sitting outside, because it was a nice day, and reading my book. When I felt arms snake around my waist. I could smell Claudia's intoxicating scent and leaned back into her. 

"Hi." I say quietly. 

"Hey." she said back and kissed me on the head. 

The bell rung and I pouted our time together was so short. 

"Don't give me that look. We have to go to class." Claudia said but it looked like it pained her to say that. 

"Fine." I mumble and we walked inside.

As I was going to my last period class Cole stopped me in the hallway. 

"Hey Rose do you want to go to Hannah's this afternoon?" I bit my lip. I actually wanted to spend time with Claudia but Cole had such and eager look in his eyes I just didn't want to say no to him. 

So I nod reluctantly. "Thank you so much Rose." 

"No problem." 

While I was waiting for Cole outside school Claudia texted me. 

'Do you want to come over at 8:30?'

'Of course.'

I smile at my phone. I can't wait to see Claudia tonight. 

"What are you smiling at?" Cole said smiling, walking up to me. 

I quickly put my phone away and signed "Nothing."

"Whatever you say." he said shrugging. We walked over to the woods and then shifted.