Chapter 9

As we walked up to the the front door opened and Ann opened the door with a big smile on her face. 

"Michael, Rose I'm so happy you came. Come in." 

We walked into the  house Ann turns around "I'm sorry dinner isn't ready yet." she say apolitically. 

"It's no problem don't worry." my dad says. 

She leads us to the living room where I saw Jake and Cole playing video games. 

"Jake put that away we have guests. What are they going to think when they see their alpha playing video games?" Ann says looking at Jake with disapproval. 

"We would think that our alpha is still a teenager and deserves to have some fun. Don't worry Ann it's alright. I used to love video games." my dad said. 

"Whatever you say." Ann says and goes back into the kitchen to finish making dinner. 

"Do you mind if I watch?"  my dad asks them. 

"Nope go ahead." As they go back to playing me and dad sit down on the sofa behind them.

Soon dinner was ready and the guys were forced to pause their game. We all sat down and there were two empty chairs left. 

"Brian Claudia it's time for dinner!" Ann yelled loudly. 

Brian came in from shortly after she yelled but after awhile Ann yelled again for Claudia but she still didn't come down until Jake yelled "Come you idiot we have guests." 

"Jesus I'm coming." Claudia yelled back down and I could hear her coming down the stairs. She appeared in the dinning room wearing her normal black jeans with a red sweatshirt. I could feel my heart speed up. 

We just started eating when Ann anxiously asked us if we liked our food and my dad just laughed and said it was wonderful. There was conversation going on all around me but I wasn't really paying attention I was to focused on eating then anything else. 

"So Claudia have you found your mate yet?" My head shot up. My dad was grinning at her and she started to look uncomfortable. 

"My sister finding love please." Jake said laughing. 

"She has so many mood swings who would want to put up with her?" 

"Your such a dick." Claudia said punching Jake in the shoulder. 

"Isn't it true Cole?" Jake turning to him laughing hysterically. 

"Well-" 

"Cole I love you like a brother but if one word comes out of your mouth then I'm going to beat you up." 

"I mean he isn't wrong. Your mood swings are awful." 

 "Jerk." she says and kicks him under the table. 

"Owie" Everyone was laughing now because of them. 

Jake leans over to me and whispers "They only started about a month ago but it feels like it's been forever."

"I heard that you brat." Claudia says and slaps him on the back of the head. 

"Okay Okay that's enough out of you two." Brian says still laughing a bit. 

"Hey no fair how come me and Claudia always get into trouble but Cole never does?" Jake exclaims. 

"Well when you learn to be as a nice of a person as him and not talk back as much you wouldn't get in trouble so much." Ann replies. And everyone laughs.

After dinner everyone heads back into the living room and Cole and Jake go back to playing their game. The parents were talking and I was sitting there watching. I started to think about how mom would love this and have so much fun. She always included me into grown up things but was so loving towards me. I could feel my eyes tearing up but I was snapped out of my daze when Claudia stood and grabbed my wrist 

"I'm going to show Rose around the house." she said and she pulled me up the stairs.