Chapter 22

I saw Claudia standing by an ice cream store waiting for her ice cream. 

"Claudia!" I yell and run to her. She looked at me surprised.

"Rose?" 

I wrap my arms around her and I could feel the tears coming. 

"Rose, what's wrong?" I didn't say anything just kept crying on Claudia's shirt. 

She hugged me back and rubbed circles on my back. I started to calm down and I looked up at Claudia. She tried to give me a kiss but I couldn't feel it. I removed myself from Claudia's grasp and I looked at my hands. They were fading. I look back up at Claudia and worry filled her eyes. 

"You have to find me please." I say my voice trembling. 

"Rose where are you? What's happening? Rose?"

"Wake up bitch." I heard someone yell and then I felt a sting on my cheek. 

My eyes slowly opened and Anthony was standing front of me ready to slap me again. When he saw that I was awake he took a little step away from me and I swear I saw a little bit of disappointment in his eyes. 

"Good you're  awake. Now I've been told to ask you some questions and that's what I'm going to do." He took out the knife again. 

"Now if you don't behave and tell me the answers to my questions there will be a punishment. Do you understand?" I nod. 

"Speak! God dammit!" But I just nod again. He scowled and then pulled a silver whip. 

"You know I was told I couldn't use this but she'll never know if I whipped you just once or twice." He said with a little grin. 

"So let me tell you a story, little pup. Once upon a time there was a group of rogues that hunted and sticked together. Not a pack but a group that you could join or leave with no judgement. They didn't have territory but they liked to stay at the base of the Arbor Mountain range and it was well known that a group of rogues lived there. One day the group of four were exploring along the mountain range and found a cave. And naturally they explored the cave and do you know what they found in the cave?" I shook my head. 

"They found a Alexandrite stone and a pretty big one too. Since sharing is caring they found a way to spilt the stone into four pieces, which let me tell you was very hard to figure out, and each member of the group got a piece. Now one night one of the members disappeared along with all of the gem pieces. The rest of the group took that as a great offense and eventually found the member that stole the gems and killed her for betraying the group. And you might think 'Oh my god that is an overreaction.' but you see they made a pact. Each member got a piece of the stone and no one was allowed to touch or take the other person's stone. And if you break this rule you were to be killed. Now let me remind you that everyone agreed to this so don't think that it was forced. It took a long time to find the member to betrayed everyone because they hid very well. When the group eventually found them and killed them, they could not find the gems. Which was very upsetting.The group assumed that they were hiding the gems somewhere but they couldn't figure it out and had to leave because other wolves were coming after them. The group never found the gems and they still look for them to this day. The end."

Anthony smiled and traced his finger along the edge of the knife, "Now I wonder who the member was who betrayed the group. I think you know don't you?" 

Tears were already streaming down my face. I couldn't believe it. This man had to be lying. My mother won't do this.  

"I see that you figured it out. Good now tell me who it was." I didn't say anything and shook my head. 

"Say something!" he yelled and I flinched away from him. He smiled and walked around me and cut open the back of the shirt I was wearing. Was he going to rape me? What was he doing? 

"Relax little pup, I'm not going to rape you. I'm asexual and don't have a mate. I'm not interested in that sort of thing." I relax a little bit but not a lot. 

"You must be punished for not speaking." Anthony stated. 

I feel a sting on my back and then it spread throughout my body. He whipped me again and again. Until everything went black.