Chapter 10

"Where are you taking me?"  I sign as I follow Claudia. 

"To my room." 

We enter and there are a bunch of posters on the wall and there was also some clothes scattered around. It wasn't the most clean room but it wasn't the dirtiest. Her walls were painted a dark gray and a bunch of paper cranes were hanging from the ceiling. Along with the normal lights in her room she also had LED lights around the perimeter. There was also a desk with a bunch of art supplies on it. 

"Wow your room in amazing." I sign still looking all around the room. 

"I guess." she says. She pulls me over to the bed and she jumps onto the center of the bed and then pats next to her. I nervously climb on the bed and sit down next to her. 

"Why did you bring me up here?" I ask. 

"Well you seemed bored listening to the grown ups talk and you also weren't interested in watching my idiot of a brother and his beta play video games so I took you up here." I nod and carefully laid my head down on her shoulder and snuggled into her side. 

"We're on the top floor of the house and that's why my mom has to yell to get me to come down for dinner." 

After awhile Claudia pulled away from me to look at me. I whine but I quickly tried to cover it with a cough. She smiled when she heard it and then asked "What do you like to do for fun?" 

"Read mostly. I spend a lot of time reading. I used to skateboard but it's been awhile."  I sign.

"You used to skateboard?" Claudia exclaimed looking surprised and interested at the same time. 

"Yeah  I learned when I was young and before I could shift as well." 

"Wow that's awesome. Maybe you should try skateboarding again." she suggested.

I nodded slowly. Images started flashing through my mind, my mom teaching me to skateboard. Always being there when I fell. Skateboarding with her and doing tricks. I started to tremble. Then us being attacked by that wolf. Her protecting me fighting with all she had and then- 

"Hey Rose it's ok." Claudia says as she pulled me into her. I felt memories instantly fading away. 

We stayed like that for awhile, her rubbing circles on my back. 

"I'm sorry." I sign. 

"Don't be." 

She turned to kiss me on the cheek but I intercepted and kissed her back on the lips. God her lips were so soft.  Claudia slipped her tongue into my mouth and we battled for dominance even though I knew I was going to lose. She started kissing up and down my neck and then nibbled my ear and I bit my cheek to keep from letting a moan out. 

She stopped kissing me and whispered "I'm sorry I made you upset." 

I shook my head slightly and grabbed her head to turn it towards me and started to kiss her again. For once I felt happy and complete and I didn't want anything to take this away. I let out a light gasp when I felt Claudia's hands slip under my shirt. Bzzt. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Claudia slipped her hands out from under my shirt and pulled me close. '

Come downstairs  Rose we're leaving.'  

I let out a small whine when I read my dad's message. I didn't want to leave Claudia's arms not not not ever. Claudia who probably read over my shoulder got off the bed and pulled me with her. Before we left her room Claudia gave me a quick kiss on my head and I smiled up at her. 

After we thanked Ann and Brian for inviting us over for dinner we started to walk home. 

"So did you have fun?" dad asked as we walked.

"Yeah it was fine. The food was really good." I say looking at the sky.

"What did you and Claudia do upstairs?" 

"She showed me around her room and we started a movie." I replied quickly.

"That's nice. What movie did you watch?" 

"Umm Isn't It Romantic." I actually wasn't a fan of romance movies but it was the first one that popped into my head. My dad just nodded and we went inside our house.