Chapter 34

Claudia's POV

I headed out to the backyard where Jake said Rose was. She was still in her wolf form so dad and  Jake had to carry her to our backyard where there was a couched and chairs. When I walked outside my eyes went straight to Rose. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. 

"There's my favorite bloody sister." Jake said with a laugh. 

"Shut up." I said and sat down on the ground by the couch where Jake and my dad had put her.

Everyone was there, mom was sitting on dad's lap while Hannah was sitting on Cole's lap and I wondered vaguely where she was the past few days. She had a brace on her wrist and Cole had his arms around her waist holding her possessively. I smirk at Cole and he blushed. Rose's dad was there too, and he had deep bags under his eyes on looked really worried. 

"What did I miss?" I asked. 

"Hannah knows that we're werewolves." Cole said. 

"That's good." I said. 

"What happened to your wrist?" I asked noticing the brace on it. 

She glanced at the ground and said "When Rose tripped, I fell off her back and landed on my wrist." I looked at her confused. 

"Hannah could you tell us what happened?" mom asked. 

Hannah was about to speak when I felt something wet on the back off my neck. I turned around and I was staring right into Rose's beautiful brown eyes. I gasped and Rose shifted to her human form. I grabbed her face and slayed my lips on hers. When we took a break to breathe everyone looked happy except Jake and Cole who looked confused.

 I got up and sat on the couch and pulled Rose onto my lap and inhaled her scent. It felt so good to have her back in my arms again. 

"Did I miss something?" Jake asked. 

"Have you been living under a rock Jake!? Rose is Claudia's mate." my mom exclaimed. 

"Has everyone but me find their mate?" Jake asked pouting. 

"Yup." I said smugly. 

"This is so not fair." Jake muttered. "You'll find him or her sweetie." my mom reassured. 

"Claudia if you ever hurt Rose, you'll wish you were never born." Jake threatened. 

"Jake and I will come after you." Cole added. 

"Why is everyone threatening me and not Rose?" I exclaim. 

"Honey we went over this because Rose can't hurt a fly." dad said and everyone laughed. 

"Hannah do want to tell us what happened?" Jake asked and I could feel Rose tense. So I held her tighter. 

Hannah nodded "When Cole came to get me to come here, I told him I wouldn't leave until he told me what was going on. So he told me everything and I believed him and told him I didn't judge and everything was fine. He also told me that Rose has been kidnapped and I packed up some food, water and a sweatshirt instead of a bunch of clothes and Cole took me here. While the fight was going on I snuck out and went off into the woods to try and find Rose. I knew that there was a high chance that I was going to get lost but I remember when I explored the woods, not on your territory, I saw a big abandoned warehouse in the distance. So I though that would be the most probable location to keep someone. It took me a couple of days but I made my way there. When I reached the warehouse I saw three people leave and I decided it would be now of never. So I found my way in and looked in every room until I found Rose." she took a deep breath and continued.

"I undid the bands that were on her wrists and ankles." I could feel Rose shaking so I held her close and kissed the back of her neck. 

"I helped her up and we slowly made our way out of the warehouse, to a pile of boulders where I had hidden my backpack. We rested and then kept going until we reached a clearing and rested again. The three people found us and we managed to escape and Rose shifted and we ran here." Hannah finished.

Everyone was silent. Rose was still tense so I kissed behind her ear. 

"Well I hate to pile on but there's bad news." Jake said. 

"The two males got away but we have the woman. She was already injured in the leg when she captured and it was probably from a silver knife, but thanks to Claudia beating the shit out of her she's unconscious." Rose turned around and glared at me. 

"I'm sorry ." I whispered and she just sighed.

Cole explained to Rose and Hannah that we were attacked twice but we were lucky that we defeated them both times. 

"You know sometimes I think Claudia should have been the Alpha she's a better fighter." dad commented. Everyone laughed. 

"Dad!" Jake whined. I gave him a smug look. 

"Shut up." Jake said and glared at me.

The conversation moved onto other things and we had dinner outside. I was so glad that I was with Rose again.