Chapter 13

Claudia Jake and Cole dropped me off at my house and as they were leaving Cole gave me an appreciated glance. I walked in and found my dad sitting in the living room watching tv me and I came over and sat down next to him. 

"How was working on your project?" he asked not looking away from the tv. 

"It was fine." I said. 

"Did you meet up with Cole Jake and Claudia on your way back home?" he asked looking away from the tv.

"Yea." 

Dad sniffed. "Well you smell more like Cole and Claudia and maybe something else that I can't place." 

"Dad are you smelling me?" I asked my cheeks heating up. 

"Nooo." my dad said with a grin. 

"Well when I was working on my project Cole came over and talked to me and the Claudia came up while we were leaving and then we ran into Jake." I said still a little flustered. 

"Ah." my dad said and I cuddled up next to him and we watched some old movie.

After dad dropped me off the next day I never made it into school. I was stopped by Claudia at the entrance. 

"Do you want to hangout today?" she asked. 

"We have school." I sign trying to look over her shoulder but she was to tall. 

"You can skip a day. Come on pleeease. For me?" she begged giving me puppy eyes. 

I rolled my eyes and nodded. 

"Yay." she said excitedly and pulled me away from school and down the rode to a town that was a few miles away. 

"What are we doing?"  

"You'll see." Claudia replied with a mischievous grin. 

"Come on tell me." 

"No." 

"Please."  I pleaded.

"No I'm not going to tell you." 

"Pretty please with cherries on top?"  

"No." Claudia said and grabbed my hands. I pouted and kicked a rock. 

"Aw don't make that face." she said and when I turned to face her she gave me a quick kiss and I could feel my cheeks heat up.

We finally got to the town and Claudia led me to and old looking building. We entered the door and there were probably more than a thousand books. I gasped. 

"Do you like it?" she asked glancing at me.

"Of course this is amazing! Thank you." I sign excitedly. 

"No problem. I though you would like it here because you like to read." 

I give Claudia a quick kiss and run off to look at the books.

Quickly I found a book I wanted to read and sat down against the shel to read it. I kept finding more and more to read. It felt like heaven. 

I was deep into my fourth book when I heard some one come over and sit next to me but I didn't look up from my book. I felt some kiss me on the cheek but I turned away so I could keep reading. The person who was most likely Claudia licked my neck all the way up to my ear. So I moved over a little bit. I heard her let out a soft whine and she moved closer to me. She stared to nibble on my earlobe and I pushed her away laughing. 

"Stop. I'm trying to read." I sign still laughing. 

"But you're so cute when you read." and she kissed me more. So I put down my book and kiss her back. 

It started to get heated. Claudia turned us around and slammed me into the bookshelf so hard I could feel it move a bit. I kissed her back hard and I could feel a warmth spread throughout my body. She slipped her hands underneath my shirt and I let out a little moan. Claudia started sucking on a patch of skin while rubbing her hands up and down my sides. her touch felt so unbelievably good and I wanted to stay in her arms forever. 

She let go of me and whispered in my ear if I wanted to go get something to eat. I nodded even though all I wanted to do was kiss her forever. Claudia helped me up and we walked out of the building like nothing happened but I noticed I felt a little bit colder when I wasn't in her arms.