2

Stella's POV

   "Woah' was all I could mutter as I stepped into the club; It was way too crowded for a Thursday.....well that's New York tho, always filled with people. I tried squeezing my way through the dance floor to get to the private bar section. Perceiving a huge amount of hard liquor and swear, I dived into the crowd yelling 'excuse me' , 'move', ' passing through'.
    'Ewwww'  I mouthed as I sighted a guy grinding his body against a lady's behind.... 'yeap, street people' . I wondered if they had something to do,plus they obviously weren't couples. I paused for a moment to watch his next movement when another music boomed from the speakers. Just then, the guy slapped her behind and moved from her approaching another lady who had pins all over her face. 'asshole'  grinding his sweaty body against different chicks....I wondered if he had something else going in his life other than drown himself in tranquillas or something.
    Well none of my freaking business. I came to have fun and I'm not leaving till u accomplish my mission and oow plus till it's time for me to leave; I don't stay out late anymore to avoid getting in trouble.
     After I succeeded in squeezing my way through the crowd, I finally approached the private area and tipped the bouncer who let me in after a quick talk, and plus it was Steven, Peter's cousin. Peter's Emily's boyfriend, a friend at work. She was the receptionist, working at the entrance of the tower. She was in charge of booking job appointments, while Peter was our bosses secretary.
    "Lucky them"
I thought out loud as I took out a stool from the counter. They were the perfect match.
    "Heyy!!" I yelled over to grab to bartender's attention
    "Yoo,woht ud u lyke?" He asked in a reggae like fancy manner.....ahhh! accent nice-:)
     "Uuhhh yeah...a glass of wine..." with my pinky popped out, I wriggled my eyebrows trying to act fancy then added as he started going to get me my drink ".... Uhmm fruit precisely tho"
No answer
   How rude! Hmm
Last time I tried to be nice to bartender . I scanned the private area. It was cool Soo fresh and come to think of it, I've never been here before. Tonight's just my luck tho....., Apart from the reggae dude acting all rude and all.
     "Her z yo drink" he gestured to me then left.
    At the edge of the room were group of people, mostly bachelors with ladies flocking around them. They were in the middle of a game, cards,  I guess they were gambling or something. I caught a glimpse of our company's logo on a blue Armani suit.
   "Maybe a worker or so, whatever" I turned to face the bar as I threw back my hair and put it in a loose bun; it itched my neck already.
     "Yo jude, pour in a drink for the preety lady on red by the counter" a dude yelled from the gambling table. I stylishly tilted my head to take a sideway glance to see if there was another lady on red. Was the guy referring to me? Nahh it wasn't me. There was another lady on a red body hug dinner gown with she was preety and Soo curvy. 'yeap that's her". The reggae dude looked confused on who to give the drink to, because we were two putting on red at his counter. I paid no attention because I knew the content of the drink that was in the glass. Vodka.
I didn't do such. If it wasn't fruit, I wasn't drinking. Plus mom says to never receive drinks from random strangers, and for all I knew, that guy was a random stranger. My phone beeped. I took it out of my purse and saw the sender, it was Joey, he said to call him.
   "Oww what does he want this time?" I replied him.

What!?

Oow nofin just wanted to check up on world's greatest sister-:)
    Ok! He needs something alright big head.
   Spill Joe....what do you want?
I was bored so I figured the best way to keep myself busy was to talk with my bro. Plus I couldn't see any free attractive guy to flirt with either.
    C'mon sis I don't need anything truth is I'm bored...what you up to?
  Bummer that's odd
Bored? Why? I Thought you're with code?  He's supposed to be at code's and he never gets bored with the dude. C'mon the guy's cheerful.
  No reply
" A drink for the preety lady Jude"
Oohhh nooo!?
I froze
Was that who I thought it was? No no no no no why did he have to be here? This wasn't some kind of popular bar or something, why here?
     That was him!? The arrogant piggy boss....uggghhh
He sure was referring to me.
   But wait!!? This could be my chance to be finally rude to him, or wait was he trying to flirt with me? This kind of thoughts scared me especially now that it's from this pig over here. I didn't even know what to say. Shud I act nice? Or should I be rude? Those were the two thoughts battling inside my head. I wanted to return the favour the other day he accused me of taking a file while cleaning his office. I mean, this bastard blamed me for something I knew nothing of and when he finally found the documents, the goat didn't even think of apologising!? Can you imagine that?
   "Hey" he finally said with his voice all husky, disrupting my thoughts. I didn't know when my hands clutched into fists.
    "Any problem?" I asked trying to act all professional without taking a glance at him or anything. Did he even recognize me? Uggh Men. I sighed internally.
    "Well it's not nice for a preety lady like you to be here on your own.." After a brief pause he continued "...I mean don't you have a man or something?"  Was he freaking serious?? He couldn't recognize me?
    "Don't you have other things to do? I mean better places to be other than sit here and bug me? Besides I don't need a man, I'm good the way I am thank you for your loving kindness your majesty" I took a long sip out of my glass hoping he'd go away before I loose my mind, but he stayed there doing nothing. I couldn't understand the pause in his face; the emotions were what I couldn't place because no emotions were playing on that stupid face of his. I wasn't going anywhere, not yet, not now....I won't be the first to back out.
   2 minutes
3 minutes
4........ He sat there watching me. As calmly as I could, I muttered for his hearing.
  "Ughhhh can't you get out already?? Stop staring at me are you stupid or something? Plus if you're waiting for me to take your drink then you must be dreaming. If I need a drink , I'd get one myself....now pleassssse Get!out!"