6

Gustavo's POV

   'Uggghhhhh' 
To be frank, I didn't know what's been going on with me. Ever since last night, I've been thinking of that annoying disrespectful female at the club. I won't lie to myself but she was actually breathtaking. She had slim long and attractive legs, bold elegant shoulders, preety waists.....infact her body was to die for. She looked calm but was tough by arguing with her, she was Soo mean and cute all at the same time. But she annoyed me to the core. Did she have a boyfriend? Was she single? These thoughts crossed my mind. They made me feel kind of.....I don't know which word to use.
   Stupid me! I couldn't even get her name, but I swear she looked familiar. I wonder what even pissed her off in the first place, because I couldn't recall anyone moving towards her direction. Or was it the drink I offered? I thought ladies loved being offered drinks? Or was I wrong? What type of lady human rejects a drink from a kind hearted good looking man like me?
  Obviously no female can resist me. With that thought I grinned. I've always been full of myself because I've been complemented by almost every lady I came across with, Except Her. She looked really familiar but i couldn't place the face. "Maybe one of a previous hookup". I assured myself because obviously I haven't met a rude thing like that before. Rubbish.
    I replaced the files on my desk with one from the drawer. I just couldn't get that pissed lady outta my head, I swear I've seen her somewhere.
    Knock knock knock
Ugghh "what!?" I yelled at the unknown person at the door. I knew it was a worker but I was yet to find out what that person wanted.
  No reply!? Did that person think I was a joker? Who knocked and then kept quiet? How dumb was that worker? I just positioned my file to a reading level and tilted my chair towards the floor to ceiling window and yelled at the person to come in. I never looked at my employees so that they won't feel intimidated by me. The only person I looked up to was my secretary, Peter Davis. I felt like they would feel intimidated with my persence;that's why I made sure to stay far away from them and to also mind my own business, especially to the mini workers. The only mini workers I kept in touch with was the security, but mostly because I felt higher than them. I heard the door shut, meaning whoever was knocking was inside already.
  "What's the problem?" I asked the human.
  "Sorry for bothering you sir but i forgot my phone while cleaning your office so I came to get it". There was so much hate in that voice, but now I knew it was a female. I knew it was my JANITRESS miss banks,  the one I accidentally accused for stealing a file from my office. Come to think of it, I've not really set my eyes on this miss banks. She seems rude and obviously avoids me. I know she probably hates me, but who I'm I to give a damn? I could fire her if I wanted to, but I'm obviously not in the mood for any type of job interview. About the missing file, I actually found it back at my penthouse but didn't bother telling her. Instead I told Peter to tell her and specifically told him with no apologies. I didn't know what she looked like but I knew she was the one who cleaned my office and I also knew what she wore Everytime, her uniform, an overall. With that, I chuckled lightly. I gestured my hands in a 'go ahead' manner and continued scanning the file i was with. I was this close in closing a Chinese shipping deal. A minute later, I turned over and saw her from behind walking towards the door. I turned back to my formal position, and that was back to the window.
   "Miss banks!?"
"Y.e.s?" She replied with gritted teeth, Well someone is in a bad mood and it wasn't my business. She could drown for all i cared.
   "Never, I repeat NEVER leave or forget any of your belongings in my office, EVER again" I paused to hear her reaction but only heard a really deep heated groan. " Have I made myself clear?" I hoped she got me clearly because she didn't reply. I only heard rough breathing. I felt her eyes giving me a dirty glare. I got pissed and tightened my grip on the paper I was holding. "Have I made myself clear?" After another brief moment of silence, "Miss banks!?" I yelled with hands banged by the side of my chair. This woman was getting on my nerves .
"Sure!" She replied with gritted teeth and still stood there. I can swear I heard a curse word but I couldn't place it well.
"Now get out!" I ordered to enable myself from doing something I'd regret in future.
"Course your Highness' I heard her mutter sarcastically before she abruptly left my office banging the door behind her. What an idiotic bitch of a woman. She reminded me of that annoying lady I saw the other night;the only difference is that the lady was curvy and much more preety, not that I've looked my janitress in the eyes, but she doesn't seem preety at all not to even talk about curvy.
   After she'd left, I didn't even feel bad for what I said. I didn't care about anyone order than my mom and sister , because as I grew up, no one seemed to care about me and my family. I grew up in a tough surrounding, especially living with a struggling single mother and a little sister. My mom and sis were my life. My dad was involved in a ghastly motor accident when I was little. A truck had smashed him inside his car that night, and that led to his death. My mom was really devastated when she heard what had happened, despite the fact that she had warned him that faithful night not to drive out. Come to think of it, the truck driver was later released and not even sentenced to jail or anything. She struggled to keep us both in school after my dad's people came and took all away from us. At that time, I wasn't tough at all. I was a whimpy little kid and because of that, people picked on me. My mom was a really tough woman, so she held my sis and I in a very tough way, teaching us the basics of life; who to trust and who not to trust. I believed in my mom and it was because of her I am where i am today, I'm grateful to God for giving my a woman like her to mother me here on Earth. I started from the scratch at twenty-one;an accountant, and now I'm a somebody, while my sis took some modelling job. She works non-stop and is always traveling every week, so she doesn't really have time to hang with friends or stuff like that. I'm always happy to see my family smile unlike the other days.
   As soon as I shut the documents I was fidgeting with, I received a a call from my secretary, Mr Davis, reminding me about our meeting conference in California about the Chinese deal in three hours time. We were Soo close in closing that deal, turns out the management were tougher than I thought. Immediately I hung up, I slipped my suit on and left the office.