16

Gustavo's POV

     'what a bad day Gustavo'

     I murmured under my breath as I poured myself another glass. Today was tough, starting from closing the stupid deal to my workers looking at me like some maniac fool all because of a drenched dog..... Stella... whatever her last name was.....ughhh ,The mare thought of it sickens me, but I hope that's the last time we meet,
  'unless she'd like to come back and beg for her destined job'. With that thought I smirked; "she won't be the first or the last tho" I raised my glass for a personal toast which later felt weird because an old lady beside me looked at me weirdly, but I brushed it off. I was at a restaurant I've never tried before; I came to pick up some equipment and came across this place. It's cool tho, nice lights, good food and really comfortable chairs. I felt so...good. Maybe this was a sign of good luck, or it's the fact that my buddy's looking at me like a phsycopath , even worse than the old lady's look.
  "What?" I asked while shrugging a bit.
"Who is she?" He asked calmly sipping his drink. Wait, what!?
I turned sideways and back to check out the lady I was 'supposed' to look at, maybe she'd be a nice fling tho.
  "Where is she?" I leaned forward but instead I received a hard blow in the face. Everyone around us went quite.
   "No worries folks, it's just a buddy game" Mark apologized to the little crowd of attention we got.
  I was out of words, just for the sake of us being here tho.
   Son of a bitch
I muttered, getting his attention.
"Why the fuck did you do that mahn??!" I bursted out but rather quietly.
   "How can you forget?" He paused raising an eyebrow.
  "Forget what idiot?" I asked back hoping this would be a reasonable thing that I  'accidentally' forgot.
" You've always been the fool haven't you" I clenched my fist. If this motherfucker wasn't my best friend, he would be in the hospital by now. As if he read my mind, he chuckled a bit. "Out of everything to forget, you tossed out the ole buddy game?"
    Typical! He remembers everything. The low buddy game was something we did back then, when we were much younger. If a buddy leans forward, he deserves a punch.....'good how would I forget that'..... I'm still gon kick his ass though, not here or now.
Mark and I have been friends for a real long time now, we met back in highschool, where we had bad blood then; but as time went on, we settled our differences and became tight buddies. He's a dirty flirt, he messed with almost every Chic he came across with, but I'm real sure there's someone I'm yet to meet. Tho we've got each other's back, we'd hang out on the slightest opportunity we get. He's had my back, through thick and thins despite coming from a very wealthy family.
     The night eventually came to an end when my valet returned from an errand with my car, but there's still one thing on my to-do list from tonight. When Mark and I got outside,
I pinned him and threw him two punches.
    " Oh you mean this ole buddy game!" I shook with laughter as I paid the valet, got in and started heading home.
  Ughhh
I leaned backwards when I noticed that the sit was wet. The cardidn't smell washed, neither did I tell the stupid valet guy to wash it either. I smelt it long before, but I didn't put it into consideration. The valet boy used my car for his own purpose, after I warned him!
I picked up my phone and dialed his number.....
  Three rings...
"Sir..."
".... you're fired" with that I hung up.
Being a boss sure is tiring tho.