5

Gustavo's PoV

        'Fuck! Why!?'
    I tried to get my head in one place after that punch. I had no idea women could punch this hard.
    "Because you're an idiot!" She boomed out loud and started walking away. My blood began to boil. I couldn't do anything because she was a woman, no matter the amount of rage or anger I had, I could never abuse a woman. But this woman needed a slap but I couldn't do it. I watched her go. She was Soo fast, I wondered where she was rushing to.
   No woman has dared done that to me. No woman has ever challenged me. I was worshipped by them and not punched!? I was in the mood to murder. My question was why did she react that way towards me? I don't remember meeting her before.
   I always marked the faces of the ladies I hooked up with but never have I ever seen this one before. I feel bad for her future husband already. I can imagine their kids...... Horror!?
This was my first time coming across this kind of human in my entire life. Firstly she declined my drink, and then called me a pig, and now, she had the guts to punch me!? Okay to be frank, I expected to be kicked in the balls but thank goodness it was a punch, but I hoped it was a slap. I've been punched many times by my little sister,but they were all sloppy punches. I thought that's how girls punched, maybe I was wrong.
     I watched the lady walk two blocks away. She wore a red body hug jumpsuits with nude colour heels and her hair wrapped up in a messy bun. She was a real definition of beauty.....well her temper is.....you know, bad. With curves at the right places, I watched her sway her hips as she walked. Nice! But the only catch was that....she was a pain in the ass. Well that wasn't my problem Tonight. I felt defeated after that punch. I promised my mom I'd never beat up a woman for any goddamn reason. She had every right to be mad at me but not a reason to punch me. I referred to her as a whore and not to mention...a dog. I felt giddy all of a sudden. I didn't understand that feeling, but I pushed it aside. With her head up feeling so victorious after her epic touchdown on my face, she was heading to board a taxi. I wondered if I should give her a ride, but nahhh she can handle herself plus she wouldn't even let me do that. If she could decline my offer of a drink,call me a pig and hit me on the face, who was I to think she was going to hop into my car without strangling me. I smirked at the thought, what a brave woman.
   I looked at her direction again and saw her, still walking fast like she was being chased. The next thing I knew, her heels collided with a stone and moments later she was facedown on the floor. I couldn't help myself. I roared with laughter.....serves her right. I felt like the stone was God sent from heaven to teach her a lesson for messing with His son. For a moment she knelt there, shoulders slumped, turning her back to me. I had no choice but to laugh extra hard.
Once again, I felt victorious and then another moment, I felt bad. I was about going to help her up when I sighted a dude approach her. I was enraged. I leaned by my car to see if they would flirt. I wanted to walk over there and say something but I relaxed when he left. My heart began to beat normally after he'd left. She picked her clutch and walked carefully this time.
    I didn't come here for a reason at all, I was on my way home when I sighted her going into the club. Then I decided to branch and try a shot. Well luck wasn't my friend tonight, I lost a shot and didn't even accomplish my own mission.
    With that, I drove off.