25

Gustavo's POV

   She looked happy with Sanchez, then  I'll get pleasure from Rachel; after all, we weren't dating right?
  Right!
  I looked at the figure in front of me, caressing rather irritatingly. I felt nothing, but I needed to get rid of my anger.  Singlehandedly, I roughly grabbed her by the nape and kissed her lips aggressively. Something she was already used to. And for a guy who hasn't had sex for two years, I was probably calm. With another hand, I dived under her dress and began squeezing her thighs.
  It's been so long since I last met with her and the thoughts of who she Normally cheats with disgusted me. But that didn't stop me.
  Stella!
My head began playing games with me. She was happy; i need to be happy, but I'm not!
  I really wanted Stella two years ago but our recent meeting made me want her even more. The feeling intensified when she hugged me. I admired her alot. She was brave, courageous, bold, beautiful, sexy, and feisty. She was really fun to be with.
  I had more than enough money to take care of her, more than that asshole boss of hers! Why then won't she want me too. I told her I loved her and she walked away. If it were someone else, I'd have given up a long time ago, but this feeling was just too much to handle.
  She walked away after a kiss that had a spark, claiming that it meant nothing. She kissed back! She did!
Did she lie? She loved me back right?
  I was In the middle of something with Rachel, but it felt like nothing was happening. I called her but I didn't want her.
   I'd never forgotten my first meet with Stella Banks. I'd been at a club years ago back then in London, bored to tears, dragged by reckless foreign friends and a clingy one night stand whom I couldn't get rid of at the moment. She was intelligent and gorgeous, but at the same time dull as hell, she was boring, and that also Included she being not-so-active In bed. I was attracted to her body. I couldn't remember her name, but she clinged tight enough to drag me to this  club.
  Not my style. I'd been sipping awful wine and scanning the dancefloor when suddenly the door swing open, and like slow motion, she'd worn a Black Velvet knee length dress, long sleeved with closed round neck line that exposed no cleavage but little legs.
  She had no jewelry but just a thin sliver ankle bracelet which I found really attractive. I fought my way to talk to her, and discovered that she was quick to temper. Her face was expressionless, she hid her emotions really good. She worked at a store while still in freshman year at college.
  The last thing I remember that night was a warm embrace, a kiss, and then she was nowhere to be found. I looked for her, I visited that particular club for at least a month, but she never came back. Depressed, I moved on but never forgot about her until I saw her CV four years ago.
   I knew who she was, but she didn't recognize me the moment she sighted me. I made sure she was the one who cleaned my office, but was unaware on why she applied for the post of a Janitress; at least not until now. It started off a hate the second time I met her, but then it turned I to like, and now, the feeling's getting stronger.

    She left me twice, but I was determined to find her and get her. She was mine, and forever will remain mine. My initial plan was to make life miserable for her until she remembered me, but that plan vanished when I met her at the club. Back then I was quick to blame her when a file got missing in my office, but it was later found but I never apologized withy mouth or by myself. She was rude in the second meeting at the bar, totally different from the calm friendly and cheerfully happy girl I met four years ago; now six years tho. She acted like she was tough, but deep down I knew she cared about many things but was quick to hide it.
   She was annoyingly bold and loud, but it seemed to interest me even more the second time I came across her. Unlike the first, Stella had been calm. Serene. The perfect lady. She looked like she could go through with an Intelligent conversation on world events In a board room and had a habit of making people she reasoned as friends feel really comfortable around her.
   At the meeting held earlier today, from my few long side glances, I'd seen her welcome few other prestigious men into the rooms and seemed to make them relaxed and comfortable, including me. I'd expected her to run away when she saw me, but I got a hug Instead. She had two different senses; maturity and that of a kid. Humble when asking, and kidding around when wanting.
  First meeting, she wasn't my type. Too cool and refined, too classy and seemed innocent. Second Meeting, she was certainly my type. Rude, feisty, commanding and then Intimidating. She'd drawn me, but I'd restrained as per I didn't want to fall for my janitress. But now, I really did mind. As far as I'm concerned, Stella's still my janitress, and I'd been Falling for her.
   "What's wrong?!" Rachel asked through gritted teeth the moment I gently pushed her aside.
   "I'm done" I adjusted my collar "I'm honestly sorry for leading you on". Fixing my tie as her eyes scanned me, "I don't want you, and I doubt I ever will. You're no longer my type, and I'd suggest you stick your your hands to your husband and learn to love the poor innocent man before he's being snatched away from you".
   She dreadfully smirked, and i really didn't mind. She'd always been a crazy woman. Professionally,
  "Do you have a problem with my earlier suggestion Mrs. Novak?"

  _______________________

   Cold sweat ran through Rachel's temple as Gustavo's words slapped her inner mind. She felt Insulted and at the same made her smile. Who'd want a rusty old man like that? She'd only been after him for his money, not for love. She knew what she wanted. She wanted more money and more men she could talk into them giving her money for her body, and she gained either way.
   "But tavo honey..." She gently stood up, swaying her hips side to side approaching him. "You know you can't possibly leave me. You know you want me" she smiled seductively. Something that'd bring Gustavo down face flat wasn't working anymore. He'd over grown her and she knew it but tried to hide the fact when she herself was awear of it.
    After their last meeting, she vowed to make him pay by sabotaging his business. Luckily for her, the file found her first just as the elevator shut the moment she stepped out of the dark office. She sold the plans and made a huge money for leaking his business files and made his company experience a great loss. Her second plan was to stalk and get rid of the ugly brown haired bitch, stella; according to her, not until she heard of their separation after that night. She had been there when they kissed. She had been there during his confession. She had also been there when Stella walked away, and she was overjoyed. She'd waited patiently for Gustavo to call her to get back together, but today wasn't just how she'd planned, and suddenly she knew why; Her!
   He chuckled nastily
"Now listen sweetheart" he started, "I can possibly never want you. Did I call you when I had trouble with my business?" He paused, obviously not waiting for Rachel to speak "No. Did I call you even when I found out that you were the one who leaked my business plans? " The smirked when he saw the disbelief In her face
  "No!" He became all cold all of a sudden with deep dark eyes, angry that is. "So you see Mrs Novak, I don't need you. As a man, I lusted over you.  Even when I still wanted you, you abandoned me and aborted my child, years later you come back claiming to love me but with a ring on your finger and now you think you're not stupid!!"
  She knew he was now angry but she didn't want to show her weak side. Instead, she grabbed her purse and headed towards the door when his strong hand gripped her by the arm and sent her flying towards the bed.
   "You don't leave when I'm talking to you woman!" He spat and faced her.
  "Listen Gustavo, if you ever talk to me that way again I'll go after that wretched janitress of a bitch you've got!" She yelled trying to sound fierce.
   "I dare you. But mark my words, if I see or hear of you anywhere near or around my family which includes Stella as from now, I bet you, you'd every gold you've ever digged for!" .With what seemed like a big step, he was out of the room with a loud bang.
    Rachel sat on the bed with one thought in mind, she'd lost any chance of getting money through and from Gustavo. She had to leave them alone at least she had a fortune ahead of her.