21

Stella's POV

"Yess!!"
I exclaimed as I scrolled through my phone. "I got the job!!" I was glad, happy, excited.....words couldn't even express the way I felt. And come to think of it, I almost kinda got the janitress job....almost!

  My mind immediately drifted to the text message. I expected him to correct the error, but none. I didn't even heard a word from Gustavo for the rest of the day, and I  never even replied his last message. I got pissed the moment I saw the wordings, Miss Brooks!
  Right! We we're back to being conservative!

   I was mad that he didn't see me as a friend, and worst of all, he didn't even  consider giving me my old job back after all my effort in 'asking' ?

   I put all those thoughts aside and dialed my mom's number to break the good news.

    **  **  **  **  **  **

2 Years Later..........

   "Emily!" I called through the intercom, " transfer the files to my computer please. I need them now". With that, I hung up.
     I got up and moved to the large floor to ceiling window. This looked alot like gustavo's office but the only difference was that his was bigger, better, and in a more.....'owner-like ' manner. The thought of his name made me smile at the thought of our last encounter.

** ** ** ** ** **
    2 years ago.......

" Mom! I got the job!" I jumped up with excitement as my mom picked the call.
"Oh honey I'm so happy for you....." And then she started a little sermon on the phone.
'whew!'  I sighed as she hung up.

   With that, I ran to the coffee shop to break the good news but was surprised when I was fired Instead....to say I was happy was a great big lie. I wondered what I did wrong but couldn't think of any.
   "Belle?" I called from behind the counter after packing my stuffs.
  "What is it?"
That sent shivers down my spine. Why was she so cold?
  "Did I do something wrong to you? Why was I even fired?" I asked trying not to get angry.
  "Why ask me? Who fired you? I bet you'd go ask him and stop wasting my time!" She shot back at me.
Okay, I never for once thought that I'd do something bad to this goat, but I guess it doesn't matter since I'm fired.
   With my stuffs in my hand, I left for the door and then touched a cup and aimed her shoulder but was stopped by my thoughts
   'uhmm....hello? You've got a new job and I'm sure you don't want to get arrested!'
  How would I forget that? I dropped the cup and skipped all the way to the Ali tower to rub my success all in gustavo's face.

    As I arrived the building, the whole lights were all turned off but jack let me in anyway. I took the elevator to the middle door and walked towards gustavo's door. My anger turned into brag as I held until the door knob to turn as I heard a loud moan followed by a groan. I gasped with excitement, then it quickly faded as I realized that it was coming from gustavo's office.
     I stepped forward and leaned on the door to peep through the key hole; it was a sight to behold indeed but it wasn't clear. He was fully dressed while she was butt naked on the desk; and to think of it, I crossed my legs on that table today....ewww who knows what else went on. I really wanted to see who the lady was, so I turned the knob gently, being so careful not to trip and fall right inside the office.
  'woah!' 
It was Rachel!
   I kneeled there on the floor, watching them run their marathon. I really wanted to leave, but  I didn't want to stop watching either. His butt was rigid from the thrusts.....this was my first time watching porn, and it's in real life!
    Just then, he zipped his pants and took his brief case then uttered some mean words to her...... despite knowing the type of person she was, it didn't really matter because it was hurtful words tho.
    "Stella might not be my fiance, but I'd rather be with a janitress than be with a gold digging whore........." The remaining words faded in my head. I was deeply moved by his words
   I realized I was still at the door then I quickly got up to search for a perfect hiding spot. I quickly ran towards the elevator but couldn't make it in as the door flew open.
   "Hey!!?" His voice roared with what seemed like shock rather than anger
  I did the first thing that came to my head, I took the stairs and ran for my life and sanity, But then he followed me. Thank God for gym, I ran as fast as I could and was two layers ahead of him but then bad luck strikes, the exit door was locked! My heart pounded really hard and I was scared that it would pop out of my chest as I sat on the floor and waited to be eaten alive.

   ** ** ** ** ** **