7

The picture above is Zane

Stella's POV

   I could feel myself getting red, I was hot with rage. How dare he! Second time in less than 48 hours he's pissed the shit outta me...... If to kill wasn't a crime, he'd be buried six feet underground.....
  "Sorry for bothering you sir??.....sorry?! Sir!??" Was I drunk when I said that?? What a ....thing....an arrogant thingy jerk. What even made me forget my stupid phone in that office!  Ughhhhh!!? I was Soo mad at myself for doing that, and at the end, I was yelled at....for no particular reason! Who does that? I was almost at the peek of loosing it and yelling back at him, but I needed the job..... actually, the money.
I've never been that embarrassed in my entire life! Oh wait I've been ..."last night" I muttered as I was heading to the washroom.
Why on Earth was I Soo stupid to leave my phone there?
When did I even put my phone in my overall?
How did the phone of a thing get there??!
And worst of all, WHY DIDN'T I YELL BACK!!!!??!!
"Because you need the money... idiot"
My subconsience reminded me out loud. "Great! You're back!"
I had a habit of talking to my subconsience once in a while, that's whenever she's around. "Hellllo..." I say flickering my temple a bit. 'great! She's gone......again!'
I came to work today, trying to forget my last night's misery-thank goodness he doesn't know me. I wasn't surprised he laughed, but was surprised he could laugh. Everyone in the office seemed to be afraid of him because of his silly attitude, but not me......maybe! But I swear, if I have the chance, I'd smack his stupid ass right in front of his business partners, serves him right. With that Thought, I giggled. Okay, I was a bit clumsy; I laughed at my own thoughts aloud, when people weren't looking tho. I tried to control myself but whenever I'm caught, I'd look for a reasonable silly excuse which is totally believable.
    The only thing that's running through my mind right now is Zane.....the cute green eyed guy with blackish blonde kind of hair, which I thought it was cute. He had tatoos all over his arm and I'm sure they were also stacked round his chest to his torso, which was daring, dangerous and tempting to touch -not that I've seen or even come close to touching, but he looked like a nice guy. 
      "If only he was more than a friend" I sigh at the thought of there ever being an US.
    Zane was a really nice guy and also a very dangerous player, that, I could tell because each time I come across him, he's always with different types of ladies;short, blond, tall, brunette, even models too. I knew this because at a point I started stalking him, but I stopped when an annoying little idiot of a brother caught me.  The funny thing is that, we've never even spoken or even say a friendly 'hi'. Not ever, because he has never noticed me before.
    Yup! My life has been like that ever since junior high. I was never noticed by both cute strikingly hot attractive guys and the nice cute guys with accents, only the nerdy ugly bookworms and the annoying hot jocks. Yeah the jocks were hot and all, but they were bullies and jerks who always felt on top of the world because they were on a basketball team....and right now, I had a jock in my place of work....Gustavo Ali. I got out of the washroom and started heading to the janitors and janitress staff quarters to pull my overall and change into more comfortable clothes so I could head back home when I bumped into a wall in the hallway. I landed on my butt and it took me time to get myself and head together. I felt hot tears threatening to sting out of my eyes, but I couldn't let it come out. I looked up and lo! My arch nemesis! The bastard devil himself!! I wanted to scream at him but I realized that if I did, I would be fired within a blink of an eye.
  "What the hell do you think you're doing?" He coldly started staring at me with gritted teeth. Wait what?! Wasn't he the one who bumped into me in the first place?! Why the sudden cold outburst? How stupid could this devil be?
  "Well you bumped into me now you have to pull me up!" I equally replied through gritted teeth. I can't even believe myself, pulling up my hand for him to raise me up? I didn't think this through.
   "I can see that your brain is swimming in alcohol if you think I'd help you up. Now get out of my way so I can pass through". My cheeks heated up with fury. I felt an urge in me to get up and slap him but like I said earlier, I needed the money. I clenched my fist and got up as calm as I could and stepped aside for the devil to pass. With that, I began walking away.
   "You didn't chicken out last night, so why chicken out now?" I halted at his last statement!!