27

Stella's POV

    "Ow hello there Sam?" My cheeks heated up as I tried to act confident.
   "Skip that, did you have some kind of wardrobe malfunction today?" What the hell does he mean by that??
"N-no why?" I stuttered, trying not to get mad. I still had to finish find out what he meant by wardrobe malfunction?
   "Oh it's nothing aside the fact you've got a huge coffee stain on it" he pointed down at my chest. Fuck! It's white?!!
   "Haha...my coffee got knocked over and spilled on my blouse......b-but it's being washed in the sink right now" I confessed with a not-so-bright smile.
   "Aww man that sucks"
"Tell me about it!" With a pat, he returned to his desk.
  Phew! At least it wasn-
    "Miss banks! May I see you in my office now!?"  If I was an intern, I'd guess that was a question, but it wasn't. I'm Soo dead.
.........

   "Come in Banks" he stated rather plainly with me leading the way to his office.
   "S-soo w-what did you want to see me about... Sanchez?" I smiled inwardly, wishing I could just smile away all my present predicament but got a raised eyebrow in return. ...*cough* " Mr Sanchez" I quickly corrected still backing him. Now wasn't time for jokes. He could be really friendly, but I sure wasn't expecting this formal shit bag he was throwing at me right now. If only you were dressed properly, he'd be put in place.
   "Would you mind explaining to me what Happened to your clothes?" No thanks I'm good.
   "Uhm...sure. my uhm coffee was accidentally spilled on me by the mail man at the reception, so Jilly suggested I soaked my blouse into the sink to get the stain out immediately."
    "Oww is that so miss Banks - "
"- yea -"
"- however your attire doesn't match the office policy.....and is also a big distraction for those in the office..." He paused, obviously not expecting me to say anything. " It also isn't fitting for the CEO's Secretary and PA to be seen in this manner. You look like a decent stripper. And it wasn't even a black tank -"
  " - body suit"
"Whatever you  put on.....it's white, damn white! You're not even putting on a goddamn bra Stella!"
   "Well how on Earth was I supposed to know coffee was going to spill on me today Sanchez!?"
   "What should you have done? You would have been prepared!"
  "What for? It's not like we're having an important meeting today". Last I checked my schedule, we aren't.
  "Forget that, you would have at least come to me."
   "For what exactly? A bra?" Obviously not. What did he expect me to do.
   "No Stella. My shirt!" I felt a light peice of clothing touching my shoulder. I froze unable to say something meaningful. "You're not supposed to be dressed like this, especially when you're awear of the type of perverted straight friends I've got. It's important you're the picture of professionalism when you're here."
    "O-oh yeah thanks." I became all giddy all of a sudden as I faced him, only to be met by his really attractive biceps.
  "My shirt should do for today Stella" he approached his desk.
    God why are all these half naked men around me! Doc was shirtless just yesterday during our run, and now him??! Why did you bless them with biceps and leave Joey empty??!
  It's like I'm stuck in some kind of  cheesy romance novel where the writer is Imagining a whole bunch of fanservice to get more female readers.  This is just too much to bare.
     "You know, a ' thank you' would have been really appreciated" He looked at me mockingly as my eyes scanned him. Goat.
   "Oh sure..thanks man" I replied calmly. "You didn't have to give me your shirt tho. I could handle few stares you know" I shrugged leaning on the chair opposite the desk, knowing fully well that I couldn't. "Besides what are you going to wear?" I asked intently, realising he pulled his shirt just for me. If I didn't know any better, I'd suspect he had a crush on me.
   "Don't worry about it dum dum. I'm always prepared". I think I preferred the formalities tho.
   "You could have just given me the new shirt wise man"
   "Nahh I wanted to remind you that I was gay" he said with a smirk. "So you can't have me girl" .
  Says who!?

___________________

   Sanchez watched Stella as she dropped down the shirt and approached his desk calmly. He watched her with no expression as he wondered what this woman was up to. Sure he was gay, but he would act like this was going well. He wasn't bisexual. His sex attracted him. He's dated many other female in the past, but none of them clicked for him. He wasn't bothered about it, and made it known to people he considered as friends and even workers that he wasnt attracted to females
   With one swift movement, he'd already being hooked with his tie  around his neck as Stella began caressing his nipples. Gently but rather enticing, is what he would have thought if he were straight.
   'what! Why?? She's putting in so much effort that's why....but I like it... Phsyc!.'  he smirked.
   He knew she was taken, so he'd better not try to be in the mood, he'd just act like it. His phone was in his ' porn site' , so he didn't find it difficult to turn on the phone and glance through it but didn't feel aroused because a female was directly in front of him. Useless! I mumbled under his breath.
    "Ughh says you dummy!" She finally admitted as he backed out.
   "Told you" he said with a smirk as he jacked the shirt off the stool pulling her forward and buttoned up her shirt properly. "Much endowed women tried their luck but none worked, you not even up to their competition".
    "Coming from you, that means nothing, so you're free, plus I think it's best you'd put on your own shirt tho".
   "Let me get the door for you Miss banks" he joked while they approached the door.
    "Why of course Mr Sanch -"

   With that, the door flew open to behold a frozen figure.

"Oh shit! I'm dead"
Mummers Sanchez!