18

Gustavo's POV

   ".....well I think that's enough reason to convince you to put our company into consideration Mr Ali".
   I felt as if I wasn't even present in that meeting, well yeah I kept glancing back and front as the lady in heels said whatever she felt was right, but I kept on thinking about Rachel. She looked so....happy with her husband. I was broken just thinking about it. First she broke my heart, terminated the pregnancy, chased equally wealthy but old men, and even as I was yet to heal from all the tragedy that befell years back, she reappeared looking all sexy- but curled up in another man's arm.....again - perfect!  Fame! She said she wanted? Money! That I know she wants, and would do anything and everything possible to have it. Power? She needed someone who had power. What more could she have asked for? Was she that greedy that she couldn't see those qualities in me? 
    Over and over again I've asked myself these questions. I never got her out of my mind, and just when I thought I'd found someone to piss me off in a good way, Rachel appeared once again.......
   Beep beep! The intercom sounded. ' you have a visitor Sir '..... I  wasn't expecting anyone,
   "Let her in Jeff" I replied adjusting my tie. And yeah, I hired Jeff about a month ago.
  I wondered who the visitor was, but then I could perceive the perfume from the other side of my door. "Great!"  I abruptly muttered. Just when I thought my week wouldn't get worse, it did.
   "Hello honey" Rachel stood at the door, staring at me with all her teethe popping out. I had no idea what to say next. In all seriousness, I was Scared, Nervous -  just that feeling you've got when you see your seductive ex whom you think you obviously still have a thing for appears at your office during work hours all dolled up and ready to give you that hot office thing.
  Yup! That's the word.
"What do you want" I scanned her appearance once again. She wore a really skimpy red velvet dress with a pair of black stilethos to match, her face all baked with all those things ladies do put on their faces to look more attractive. I found this sight...... wonderfully appealing, But one thing I really had was self-control, well that was in this aspect. I vowed never to have anything intimate to do with her, and I wasn't ready to break that promise.
  "Oh c'mon Gus" she paused while closing the door in the most sexual way as possible. I composed my self and stared at this woman in astonishment. She really knew how to work a guy. "Don't tell me you didn't miss this" she said, rubbing her breast with her free arms. I didn't know what to do. Sure I didn't know what was wrong with me at this moment, but it certainly wasn't attraction.....it was lust!
  "If you don't have something meaningful to say Mrs Novak, then I suggest you left." I saw her face tighten w little bit, bit then quickly turned back into a low smirk. I jerked a little bit at her actions. He began crawling on top my desk! What a Savage.......my mind already began calculating the positions when suddenly my door burst wide open. I wanted to be furious, but at the same time I was glad.
   Rachel immediately jerked off the table and adjusted her dress. I looked behind her and immediately, my heart fluttered with excitement. I was really happy to see Stella, but she was shocked and was on the verge of laughing for only God knows why. Just then I remembered our act the other night and was glad she came through for me.
   "Did I interrupt something important?"