8

Gustavo's POV

  She came to a halt after my last statement. I figured who she was after she left my office earlier and I decided to follow her. I waited till she was out of the washroom and intentionally bumped into her.I couldn't believe it was her....I couldn't believe I almost kind of flirted with my janitress last night.
   It took me some time to get my head together; the lady at the bar is my janitress.....my janitress is the lady from the bar??! No wonder she was rude and grumpy last night, come to think of it, she looked totally different right now. 'Seems like she wore a butt and boobs supporter last night cuz what I'm seeing right now is completely different' My subconscious grins from the back of my head. My eyes started checking her out, threatening to pull her off to check if my subconscious was right or wrong, but nothing seemed to puff out. 'see, I'm always right!' I inwardly roll my eyes at my inner me.
   "You knew??" She said in fear as she approached me quietly. She seemed scared, good for her.
  "I'm Ali! I know everything" I replied scanning her with a smirk. Her eyes threw daggers at me, like she could murder, but that didn't scare me a bit. I've dealt with people worse than I am, and I'm still living, with no scars attached. "You know, you could learn to respect yourself and be like the bitch that you already are. C'mon, throw yourself at my foot and beg for attention, because you followed me starting from last night and till now".
I paused to get a reaction out of her. I've always wanted to fire her, she seems to have no atom of respect. "Just watch where you're going and stop following me because I'm less attracted to women the same level as you are". With that, I turned to leave, feeling so victorious. Since last night, I've been meaning to put her in her place after she embarrassed me in the club, and I've slowly began to accomplish my mission here on Earth.
   I felt good, Soo good, better than yesterday. The giddy feeling I thought I felt for her last night disappeared when I realized she was my janitress. I wanted her to know who she was dealing with. I walked into the private elevator and made my way down to the receptionist area to head out for the board meeting, when I felt a feminine hand over my shoulder, slowly turning around to see who desperately needed my attention, Boom!! I received a mean dirty blow from the feminine figure.
  "How dare you!!!!?" Ms banks yelled out loud, voice threatening to deafen me. "Ooh you think I'm as cheap as your dirty whores who flock around you for nothing order than money??" She paused to suck in her tears. I stood there with clenched fists waiting for her to finish her speech. I couldn't hit back because I was told never to hit a woman. "Are you suddenly embarrassed because of your staffs are watching you?? You act like you are on top of the world because you're just fortunate to be a self-made foolish billionaire, but I'll advise you to take your time and cut down your stupid ego because it surely would bring you down. Untrained pig!!" With that, she begins to storm off. How dare she call me an untrained pig!! No one dares insult me, not to talk of raising their voice at me. I decided to do the only thing that I can do for now. "Ms banks!" She doesn't respond but I went ahead. "You're fired!" With that, I storm ahead of her but she weakly grabs hold of my arm. Good! She was going to beg me for her job back.
  "You can't fire me Gustavo Ali.... I quit!" She abruptly let's go of my hands and storms out with her head up high. I wanted to get a hold of her and smack some sense into her head. She punched me in front of my staff workers and I'm sure she's reasoning she got away with it, well she's right... She did get away with it. Just then my subconscious chirps in and I smirk..
  'Did she??'