4

Stella's POV

    My world started spinning..... no!? it did cart wheels..... no!? It flipped both back and front. How dare he refer to me as whore? And what gave him the impression that I wanted to sleep with him? And come to think of it, he thought that he had won!!? I'm Stella Banks, and nothing, I repeat nothing can bring me down......not even this arrogant imbecile.
    I started working in his company ever since we moved here. I started as a mini janitress;working at the receptionist area and then; according to his management got promoted!? To his office!? To continue the JANITRESS thingy. At first I thought he was a very nice boss, hiring mini workers without interviews and paying a very huge amount of salary;even if he didn't say a word to any worker. After that incident,I thought of quitting but then I realized- who'd pay a janitress that amount of money?. Instead of quitting, I hated him with passion. How dare he accuse me? Was he phsyc or something? With my position at work, I wondered what I needed the stupid file to do. What triggered my haters for him was when I found out that he had found it. He didn't even bother to apologise instead he kept on passing me useless informations on the areas to clean inside his office! Who does that? I wondered how he was going to marry......what I'm I saying!? Women clutched around him. Who wouldn't? He was good looking, yes. But I still hated him with passion because of what he did. He accused me without investigating. He didn't even know who cleans his office but yet he accused the person.
    Beep beep
'Oww what now'  I muttered as I threw my phone into my clutch purse, not even minding to check the sender. This phone wasn't going to make me miss that idiot. I hurriedly stood up and paid the other bartender who witnessed the whole scene.
    "Uhm excuse me miss......the sir who left you had already paid for your drink"  what!? Did I ask him to? I don't remember me doing that because we'll..... I didn't!!! What did he feel like? He always feels like a God or something because the whole world referred to him as Sir, what an idiot!! I didn't even see him pay any bartender here. I locked my clutch under my arm and left without a word. "Keep the change!!" I yelled behind me. Wait did I just do that? I was saving money to moved out....ughh. Well I don't care for now. My business is to get to that idiotic boss of mine. Someone needed to put him in his place, and I was going to be thar someone.
     I ran outside after him, squeezing my way through the crowd. I turned left and right. I had to catch up to that pig of a human.
     Bingo!!  I finally found him. He was trying to unlock his car door. I walked up to him from behind with clenched fists and pushed him face front and then wham!!!? I felt my heart do triple cartwheels over and over again non stop, but happily instead. He deserved what he got.
    I did it! I finally got what I wanted since the day he accused me, and even right now . How dare him talk to a woman like that? I heard him mutter 'fuck!? Why!?
   Was that a question for me to answer? Was he foolish or something? "Because you're an idiot" I blurted out. With that I left...... Now, it was my turn to feel victorious, nice feeling tho. That'll teach him never to mess with a woman like me. What an idiot! Calling me a whore. Did he think that it was every female he came across that'll fall for him? .....okay well the ladies who flocked around him gave him that impression, but not one woman; me!
      I walked two blocks further with my head raised up high. Feeling glorious after the epic beat down, I hoped to get a taxi out of his sight. I didn't realize I was walking fast...,maybe too fast. The next thing I knew I was face flat on the ground!!?
   I quickly got up at the roar of a laughter.....ohh Noo..... I fell!!? In front of him!? I thought he'd left already, but no the idiot was still there. I looked at his direction and saw him still laughing with hi hand over his belly. I was still kneeling on the floor with palms on my face trying to understand what just happened. I can't believe I fell in front of him. I was short of words. My whole world came crashing down on me. At this point, I wished I could go deep inside the floor and stay there till this imbecile dies. My eyes flooded with tears of embarrassment. "No!! I can't cry, I don't cry....and I won't cry. It's only a fall Stella Soo toughen up and drain back those tears" I whispered to my hearing. This jerk wasn't going to see me cry.
    "Let me help you miss" i looked up and saw a guy offering to help me up. I couldn't say no because I needed it, so I just put my hands in his opened ones.
     "Thanks" I whispered softly to him smiling a bit.
   "No problem miss, just be careful next time." With that he left. Such a nice guy. who knew there were such nice guys over here.
   I turned to look if my boss was still there. He was! And with a dirty grin on his face!! I felt red all of a sudden. I wanted to go home. I came out for fun and didn't even get what I wanted. I picked up my clutch purse and started walking slowly this time to avoid another round of laughter. What led me to wear heels this night? Whatever it was, I didn't know. I hurled a taxi, wanting to go home. I was exhausted with embarrassment. I didn't even get to flirt with my imaginary hot guy!
       Ugghhh
  Mission not accomplished!