10

Stella's POV

   Wait!! I know that voice!
I looked up from where I was kneeling and lo! It was him!! But what was he doing around here? I wanted to ask, but I decided to keep it cool.
"Uhm yeah sure" I replied to break the akward silence. I glanced at him as he started picking the box, he was an epitome of male beauty. Yeah I know what I said though, but that's my way of defining handsome guys. I can't believe part of my fantasies are actually coming true; my heart was flipping with excitement and nervousness mixed together, but I wasn't going to stutter. I couldn't believe my eyes. And come to think of it, I actually thought of him today,  thank goodness he splashed me water. It was Zane! Zane whatever his surname was!
    "Hey are you okay?" He asked pulling me out of my trance
   "Uh yeah, I am. Just had a rough day" I replied all cool and calm.
  "At least you're not a jack of all trades" he sighed with a small chuckle. "You won't understand". With that he took my hands and lifted me up. " I'm sorry for your pizza, but if you don't mind I could drive you so we'd go pickup another one" oh wow....did he just ask me out? Not the usual asking out on a date, but hell yeah I'm taking this opportunity.
  "Sure I don't mind, but I have to walk cuz of...you know" I said showing him my already drenched overall.
"Oh yeah" he said with a light chuckle "I don't mind, I could clean it up afterwards."  Awwn he was being so sweet. I think I'm going to melt.
" You sure" I asked with one brow raised. Owk sure I'd like to go out with him, but one, he didn't officially ask me out, and two, there's no doubt that I would soak the hell out of that beautiful car seat. I just hope he wouldn't change his mind.
  "I am" with that, he led me to the passenger seat.
  "Wait!" I don't know who and what led me to say that. 'what the hell do you think you're doing Stella!?'  I ignored my subconsience and went ahead. " But how are you going to get the muddy water out of the chair?" I asked, actually wondering how he would get it out.
   "Like I 'almost' said earlier, I'm a jack of all trades. I work part time as a chaffuer, and right now I'm returning this car to the owner" he clearly stated emphasizing on the word almost. Now I understand why and how he got a car, but my stupid mouth and mind couldn't just tune off for now. "you haven't answered yet, how on Earth will you get the mud off the chair?"
He chuckled a bit before answering
"No worries about that, I quit the job today and I'm only doing a favor right now by returning the car in.....not exactly one piece..."
"....cuz of the mud?" I chipped in
"Yup" he said with a wink. I felt my insides melt. My life long crush winked at me.....oh what joy!
  I really wanted to go with him, but a part of me didn't want to soil the owners car. I took a look at the car and something crossed my eyes, the plate number.....it says *Gustavo1-12-9*, meaning.....Gustavo Ali. " But if you don't want to soil the car I could put up a leather" all the while Zane had been talking, I didn't hear anything he'd been saying, except his last few words. Hell naw!!!
This was one freaking opportunity and I wasn't going to let it slip out of my hands. "No! I'm good, I'll go in like this." He took my stuffs and was about putting it inside the back of the car when I stopped him. It's be great if 'I' was the one to ruin this car seats. "I can do it myself thank you" I smiled. Oow I could taste sweet revenge already.
    We arrived at the pizza joint and Zane offered to go get it himself; who was I to say no to him anyways. I used the 'alone' opportunity to soil the drivers side. Owk I wasn't going to let Zane sit on the soiled area, so I squeezed my hair, which was partly dirty into the chairs;they weren't leather, so they'd sink into the chair. Immediately,Zane arrived with the pizza boxes and we drove off. I couldn't stop smiling.
  Today was the best day ever: it started off badly, but at the end it was a blessing.