13

Stella's POV

  As time went on, days turned into weeks, and weeks into months. I've been working at the coffee shop for three months now and I'm really comfortable with the environment. Toby was really nice, Bella talked too much but was cool to hang out with, and turns out that the other guy who worked there was Zayn. My heart flushed the moment I realized that he was the ' other guy '. I was actually comfortable with the fact that I was working with my crush, but soon came another guy.....sorry, 'man' he was a typical guy next door, not the Zayn type I imagined those days, but the sexy beach model with a bad boy face and spiky blonde hair. His name was Mike.
   Thinking about him gives me chills tho, the good kind of chills. We met a week after I got the job at Starbucks, then did some few hang outs and now, I think we're officially official. Not like he asked me to be his girlfriend or anything, but I take it that way because I think I'm all over him. I don't know, but I feel like we're meant to be together; call it clingy, but it's not that.....I'd rather call it obsessed....
    Cling

Well there goes my thoughts. A customer just arrived. First one for the day tho. I took a pen and a notepad and walked up to whoever that was, with Mike still booming in my head........ okay I need to stop, at least for now tho.  In a professional coffee waitress manner, " good morning, may I take your order?" I smiled raising my head to meet that of the customer. My heart clenched as the being roared into laughter; so much of not talking about my past.
   "Wait.....let me get this straight...your  ego the size of your head couldn't come back to beg for your job or what?" He mockingly asked in-between laughs.
  What! my inner bitch spat.
For the sake of peace to reign, I kept shut, thank goodness he was the first  and only customer tho. I can't believe he's so childish to keep this in head, unbelievable, typical idiot. He wasn't going to get to me now, not ever again.
   "May I take your order?" I asked again trying to sound as nice as I could, but got a state in return. "Look can we just get this over with? I have much better things to do." Look at me over here trying to sound as nice as I could and I'm being ignored by this goat. " Helloooo??!!" I yelled snapping my fingers into his large hole by the side of his head(ear) trying to gain some attention.
  " Ow did you say something?" He asked dumbly trying to sound confused.
I bit my lips in frustration as I held back some words. "Yes I did. May I take your order now?"
  "No no no. Not that. I heard you say something about you having better things to do. You did right?" he paused, but I knew it was a Rethorical question tho, so I ignored. He heard me the first time....jerk! " What could possibly be better than Gustavo' Ali coming to have breakfast in this café?" He looked at me, looking and sounding all serious. The nerve of this Guy, it sickenend me to death, I felt like digging the slat container into his nostrils till they got to his brain; But I didn't want to cause a shit over here, so I held until the notepad and pen and walked into the kitchen to have Bella attend to him. I possibly couldn't argue with him all day, especially not this day. Mike and I were having dinner. I bet he probably wants to let me know how much he loved me and wants me to be his girlfriend. Who knows, from there he could be my fiance, and then we'll prolly move in together and then he'll propose, we'll go on our honeymoon and then years ahead, we'll have eight kids.....four boys and then four girls, together with numerous wedding anniversaries, vow renewals, more kids and the-.......
  "Stella!!!".... Woahh I zoned.
"Yeahh" I snapped back to reality, gripping myself together as I adjusted on the counter stool.
"What the hell are you thinking of?"
  more like who!
"I'm sorry, just a slight headache" stupid lie stellz
"Mmm hmm?" I knew she wouldn't buy it tho. "Anyway...," Thank goodness she brushed it off. "That handsome 'greek god' wants to see you" she said in a teenage girl like manner. I look towards the direction she was pointing, hoping and praying for her not to be referring to gustavo as ' greek god ', and was really glad to see that she wasn't referring to him. There was this dude.....man tho, a really handsome man sitting where Gustavo was some moment ago. He had a sharp jaw bone, visible cheekbones, from where I was I could tell he had blue eyes, and to top up the looks, he body was perfect.........zone back in Brooks. My heart beat for one man, and that was my future husband, not like he asked, but still.....
    I wondered why he wanted to see me, so I braced myself and started walking up to him. I just wish Gustavo was actually gone for good because he didn't pay at the register, that I'd know because I'd been sitting there in my zone. I approached the man as calmly as I could, to avoid slipping or worse, tripping. " May I help you sir?" I asked as I got to his table.
  "Good morning Miss...." He formally asked stretching his hand for a friendly handshake.
  "Brooks" I returned the smile with a handshake. Let's get this over with. "May I help you.." I asked while waiting for a response.
"Yes please. I'm Micheal, and I'm actually here to ........"
Boom
"What the hell!!!!!" I heard myself scream. I turned back to see him, why did he do that???!!