20

Gustavo's POV

   Hey!
I thought of deleting it, but she was already texting back. Hey?? Was all I could say. I suddenly felt bad dismissing her in that manner. I could tell she didn't come for drama. She came to beg for her job back.
  I didn't want to give her the janitress job. I didn't even want her working in my office. I felt some type of way seeing her around, and I didn't want that.....I didn't like that feeling, but I was relieved that hen she pulled up at the office today. At first I wondered why she came, but the thought was replaced with joy. If she hadn't barged into the office, who knows what would have gone on.......or rather, still be going on.
     Hey?! That's it?
I chuckled as I read the reply. She was a whole vibe. Funny, energetic and stubborn, but I didn't like where things were going.
    What did you expect me to say Miss Brooks?
   I looked at the message before pressing send. I didn't want to get all formal with her. I didn't mind her calling me by my name........at least she wasn't working for me anymore, I just wanted her to get that she only did me a favour by covering up as my fiance. I glanced over at my phone, still no response from her. Did I say something wrong?? I have wondered as I hovered around my office. Maybe she was heading down the street, who knows. I pulled up the phone over my face, but she had already seen the message and ignored it. Not a what I expected. I expected a sarcastic remark, maybe she making fun of me or something, or maybe even asking me how I got her number, but none.
   I still had her file, so it wasn't much of a big deal after digging into it to get her number. Was I supposed to feel some type of way?

      Night time fell and i was about leaving for home as I dismissed my workers early and had to stay late to work privately on a project and then suddenly my phone beeped. I was so alarmed that I jumped up before grabbing it abruptly from the desk. I prayed silently that it would be Stella.
    I'm back!
It took me a while to process the message and put it together in my head when my door flew open. I stupidly expected to see Stella, but was surprised to see the woman beside the door. I glanced over at the screen and saw the sender.
      Great! Why didn't I realize?
  I sucked in my breath, hoping and praying nothing was going to happen. Why hadn't she left?? Or rather, why did she come back?
"What do you want?" I asked trying to hide my emotions.
  "Why I'm glad to see you too Gustavo" she said with a slutty grin. It turned me on for some reason I know nothing of.
I swallowed the lump that was in my throat, bit for some reason it seemed to stuck. I felt my body go rigid with excitement. I just couldn't explain the type of feeling that I was experiencing at the moment. A feeling of want swept through me. As if sensing my emotions, she walked up to me and pulled my head down towards her mouth. She started sucking into my earlobe and then paused.
  "She's not your fiance!" She muttered while bitting my ear softly with hardened me up. I figured she didn't buy any of the act, and at this point I didn't care.

   Pulling her up and locking her legs around my waist while she grinded her entry against my lower abdomen, I gripped her waist aggressively and captured her lips rather too quickly but then I swerved and pulled away bringing her down from me. An image flashed through my mind.

    "What's wrong?" She asked approaching my direction. "Don't tell me it's because of your janitress Gus". I looked at the woman standing in front of me. I loved her. I cared for her, i provided for her, and I worshipped her. But now, they'd all gone. The feelings were damaged. I felt anger overwhelming my entire system, and come to think of it, I almost had sex with her if it wasn't for the image that I came across in my head. She was beautiful, black hair, green eyes, full lips, had a pointed nose with freckles......she was Stella.

   I need not ask Rachel where she got the information from when she obviously stalked. I had this feeling running through me, it was unexplainable.

    "Are you okay my love?"
Is she serious? My love?? Did she think I was stupid like before? She wasn't even wearing underwear, meaning she prepared for our meeting......her meeting  that is.

   I was moved immediately she put her fingers on my face. I felt nothing. No feeling of sensation, not even  desire or want. Emotionless. Nothing at all..........and I loved it.

   Rachel watched him closely, no emotions played on his face. He didn't look bothered but Instead had a smirk on his face.

    She knew Stella wasn't his fiance right when they met at the restaurant, and after some research, she also found out that she worked as a janitress for Gustavo. 'it was all a lie'. She always said to herself, ' he's doing this to get me jealous.'

   One step and she was face to face with the handsome devil. Sure he was rude, arrogant and really aggressive, she always knew how to make him beg for her, at least so she thought until now. After aborting the baby, she felt nothing. She had no genuine feelings for him but was only after the money. She thought of ways to get him fall to her feet as she caressed his cheeks rather slowly, lowering her free hands to caress his upper thighs.

    Gustavo rigid a bit and then loosened up but still looked at the woman standing in front of him.
' what a whore!' He thought to himself. He just couldn't believe that he was once into her. On his part, he believed that she was a gold greedy gold digger. She was after nothing but old men who had money.

     The thought of her in bed with an older man sickened him, but he just didn't care for some Reason he knew nothing of.

   Just then, he grabbed her aggressively and forcefully captured her lips, taking out this manhood and caressing her nipples while placing her on the table single handedly. He listened to the way she moaned Intensely even when he knew that he wasn't even trying his best to give her pleasure. He only wanted to punish her when he knew she wouldn't take whatever is going on as torture. His hand moved to hem of her already skimpy dress, brushing against her thighs and with no warning at all, pumped into her entry which caused her to give a slutty moan as he pulled out and entered into her, in and out he pumped through her opening.

   Rachel pulled up to get a hold of his tie and undress him, when he suddenly pulled out of her. She looked down her body and saw that she was fully naked while he was still fully dressed. She watched him in shock as he pulled his crotch back in his pants and zipped up, taking up his brief case and heading towards the door. She couldn't believe her eyes. Was he trying to play with her? Or did he just use her.

    As if reading her mind, Gustavo turned back facing her with a straight face as if nothing had happened.
  "Stella might not be my fiance, but I'd rather be with a janitress than a gold digging whore like you."
  With that, he stormed out of the office.