3

Gustavo's POV

     What!!??
I sat there looking like a star struck teenage boy with clentched jaw. Was it me this Random chick was talking to? No it couldn't. No one dated to talk to me in such manner. No one has ever spoken to me in this manner ever before, not anyone that knows me. What the hell!!? Chicks flock around me! They drool around me, begging for my attention but this one was different. Who does she think she is? Where did this kind of female come out from? I wondered what I did or say wrong.
I was really confused. I tried to be nice at least. She was alone and I thought she needed company. Or was she thinking I was going to use her or something? Okay yes I do stands, but I didn't have that intention for her. Like who pissed her or was she normally this pissed? Maybe it was her nature. I wasn't going to let her see my confused state. If she was going to play rude, well two could play at that game. 
    "Look miss..... whatever.." I started as calmly as I could, checking her reaction. But to my surprise she didn't seem to care but I continued anyways...." I'm not here to woo you if you think that's what I'm here for, I only offered you a friendly drink, nothing more than that.." I paused for a brief moment. Her face was as if no one was talking to her. I became pissed all of a sudden. What type of dog was this? And to think of it, I actually came to this lowlife club to catch a glimpse of her. What an imbecile! How dare she show no emotions to what I was saying?
'fuck!? how dare she? Did she know who I was?
   "Excuse. me. lady. Why. Can't. You. Try. To. Be. A. Little. More. Human like and stop acting like a dog ....that will go a very long way in your life I guess" I grinned proudly knowing that I already put her in her place.
  'That'll teach her never to mess with me' I muttered satisfied with myself.
    "Oh I'm sorry your majesty did I hurt your feelings?" I groaned internally. What kind of animal is this? Why is she in a human form? Why is she so stubborn? And why does she keep on being stupidly sarcastic? "Owe and plus being a dog is better than a pig idoit".
    Glass shatters
I never knew I was holding unto a glass. I wasn't ready to back out. Not now, not ever and especially not to HER.  "Don't think you're preety lady...cuz you're not. Just like every other cheap whores out there, but you're not lucky Tonight cuz you didn't get me chick." Her eyes widened after my statement. I read defeat all over her face.
    Victory seemed nice
With a grin on my face, I got up and left the area, pushing my way through the crowd and walked across the street to my car. I inserted the key into the whole and felt a hand pushing me, face front; and then a Boom!!?
    Fuck!?? Why?!!