11

Gustavo's POV

** ** **Three years ago** ** **

Ugrrhhhhh
I groned as I pulled out of her, panting more than ever. It felt so good, but yet it was wrong. I've been seeing Rachel for a really long time now, and she's always messing with my head. Yes I really love what she does to me but I knew it wasn't right, even for a second. Part of me felt good after our marathon but deep down I was drowning in guilt. I had to stop but she wasn't even helping; and to think of it, she didn't even seem to feel remorse after.
"How was it?" She asked with her slutty but yet seductive voice, bringing me out of my trance. 'good', it felt good, but I just couldn't say that because of the guilt killing me right now.
"Wrong!" I said sharply, pulling my briefs to my waist. This was the first time I spoke to her in that manner, and for some reason back then I couldn't just get myself to yell at her. I loved her and wanted her for myself but No! She's not ready for a commitment- as I thought some months ago.
I thought I gave up on love a long time ago.I turned into a monster, picking and dumping girls, using them as toys and then trashing them when they get old. She was the first and only woman that I've called back for seconds, but that was before she broke me.
She promised she would be with me. She said she loved me and would never let me go. She said I meant alot. I believed all she said, I was stupid, I felt vulnerable wherever she was, I thought she meant all what she said; but all were lies. She lied to me and got married to a high class old actor who was at his sixties. She left me for celebrity fame, but somehow, just somehow I still wanted her.
"Wrong? I did it wrong this time?" She reached over, bringing me back to present.
"I'm sick of all this" I truly was. I liked it, but I was getting fed up with all the lies, cheats, and pretence. She's sinning and I'm not excluded. "When would you stop cheating on him?" I asked adjusting my cauflings.
"Ow" I wasn't facing her, but i knew she rolled her eyes. "Listen Gus, I'm doing this for us.."
"Us??" I interrupted trying to understand what she meant by us.
"Yes us. I'll divorce him in no time, and part of his fortune would be mine.." she paused briefly bringing her lips to my ear "Ours".
I should have known. Money was all she cared about in this life; but funny enough, I was willing to give any amount to be with her. I needed her....her body; she knew how to make a man crave for more, and because she was already pregnant. I didn't want another man thinking that the baby was his. "What about the baby?"
"What baby? Who told you I was pregnant?" She asked pulling away from behind me.
"You thought I wouldn't find out right?" Rage was starting to build inside me. What sort of stupid question was that? A quick dreadful thought came across my mind, a thought that could make me kill. " I hope that baby's still in you?" She didn't say a word. At this point in time I could feel myself burning with anger, madness looming all over my body. "Answer me woman!!!" I shot, now coming face to face with the the wife of Lucifer herself.
"C'mon I had to do something. Jerry had already started suspecting that I was pregnant....." What the hell??!
"Soo?" I blasted raising a hand but quickly restrained myself. I would never ever hit a woman, no matter what.....not even the woman that killed My child! I felt more broken. I felt more stupid, and for some reason I wanted to confess to her husband and ask for forgiveness, but I couldn't because of what they call pride. I tried to fix it, but if I did people would look down on me; and the one person outside my family that I decided to push the so called pride thing aside broke me by rejecting me and also killing my child. I needed sometime alone, or rather, away from this woman. The woman I've wanted more than ever.
I took out my wallet and wrote down something, anything that'll make her stay away from me - which is also for my own good.
"Here" I handed her the piece of paper "don't call or text me either." I said not looking her in the face.
"But babe It hasn't come to this " she pulled out approaching me from the edge of the room. "It's just a baby" she paused. " Just a baby?" I repeated, not even sure of myself anymore.
"Yess just a baby" she replied and then paused stretching her arms around my neck. "Besides, it was just an ordinary foetus, not really a stupid baby yet! Oh you know how much I hate children" She joyfully exclaimed with her slutty laugh.
My head spun in anger, it replayed her words.... 'Just a baby...an ordinary foetus....a stupid baby!!!' I didn't know what came over me, but the next moment, she was on the floor crying for help and begging for sympathy.
I wasn't going to hit a lady, but I didn't say I wasn't going to push one. With that, I stormed out of the hotel room with one prayer in mind......'Never to come across her again'

A/N
New update, sorry for taking too long. I was running short of words, but I managed to get this done .
Please leave comments on what you think about the book. And also, if you feel or think I made a mistake in any part, just signify it by referring to it in the comment section.
For more info about the book or if you'd like to share your opinion about the book, message me on the Facebook @iffyy Blac
And then follow me on Instagram@_iffyy_✨
Thanks ❣️ and don't forget to vote, share and comment 🥂