Chapter 21 - Been 17 years, and he shows up now?

Bit of a small chapter guys, sorry! I tried to make it longer by fitting in a different POV, but tell me what you think when you get to the end. Surprising or what? ;) 
xoxox

____________________ 

I awoke to someone shaking me violently, and I looked up to see a familiar face hovering above mine.
“Go away,” I mumbled to Cass, who persisted to try to get me up.
“Get up, it’s 3 in the afternoon!”
“So? Wake me up in 5.”
“Minutes?” She asked, confused.
“Hours,” I responded crudely before turning over and covering my head with the blanket that I had no idea of why I had it. My head began to throb and my stomach turned over and over. I didn’t drink that much last night, did I? I heard voices from the other side of the suite, obviously the kitchen, and groaned at the noise. It was loud even with the person talking being far away. I tossed over and over in the blanket but couldn’t get comfortable. I finally gave up and lay still, taking the covers off of my face to breathe in some fresh air, hoping it would get my head to stop pounding.

“Hey,” Ian said loudly, causing me to listen in. “I met an amazing girl last night, thank you very much.”
“Oh really?” Ryan said back doubtfully. “What was her name again?”
Silence followed, and I couldn’t help but smile, amused when I pictured Ian holding a finger up and looking around stupidly because he didn’t know the answer.
“Josie… Jamie…-Jackie! It was Jackie!” He exclaimed proudly.
“Actually,” Nash interjected. “It was Janelle. I know that because I was actually listening when she introduced herself rather than staring around at her ass.”
There was laughter from everyone, even a feminine laugh coming from Cass. I suddenly wondered why the small get-together was in this room, but shook it off as I finally sat up and untangled myself from the blanket. I stumbled over to my suitcase and picked out a summery dress before trudging into the bathroom, groaning a good morning as a reply to Ryan, and slamming the door shut. Carefully, I stretched into the shower and turned the taps on. They made a small squeak as I turned them to the left, getting harder to turn the more hot water I put on. I ran my fingers through my hair, hastily trying to remove any large knots, and stood in the cold for a few seconds as the water warmed up. Once I saw steam arise from the top of the glass I stepped in and slicked my hair back, loving the feeling of it being out of my face. I stood under the water for a few minutes before realising that I had to wash my hair. As the shampoo was in, I got a little in my eye, causing it to sting like crazy. I tried to cup water in my hand and splash it over my face to rinse it out, but when that didn’t work I pried my eye open and held my hands above it, letting a steady line of water flush it out. It was a horrible feeling, I’d always hated things getting in my eyes, liquids especially. A flashback of when I was younger popped into my mind. I had gotten back from the doctors with mum and had to have eye drops put in my left eye because of a small infection. She’d eventually had to catch me and sit on me to stop me from squirming, as I would run away at the thought of little droplets going into my eyes. After it was done I cried and cried, which meant she had to put more in because I’d washed the medication out.
When everything was done, I stepped out and grabbed the towel from the towel rack that was fixated to the shower door. Handy, I thought. But not the least bit attractive. From the inside I could see the glue, which was a pale shade of green.
I dried myself off, that included drying my hair, and slapped some makeup on before getting out of the towel and into the yellow dress printed with flowers. It was knee-height, the material flowing gently over my thighs. I gave a little twirl, stopping halfway because of the pain that it caused my head, and stepped out of the bathroom. I felt like death. After I had hung the towels back up to dry on the rack, I stepped out of the bathroom and walked down the hall.
“Blair, finally joining the party!” Nash exclaimed, holding his arms out invitingly.
I held my hands up over my ears. “I need aspirin.”
Ryan turned around to the cupboard behind him and pulled out some Panadol, throwing it to me from a few metres away. It hit my fingers and rebounded, but I reached down and grabbed it to stop it from hitting the ground.
“Thanks,” I mumbled, grabbing my water bottle from my backpack that was sitting on the arm of the couch.
“Why so grumpy? Hangover?” Ian winked. I nodded my head, only realising that it caused me even more head throbbing, and heard chuckles as I winced.  “Do you remember anything from last night?”
“Yeah, anything?” Ryan asked warily. I frowned.
“Nope, nothing. Why, did I do something completely stupid?”
“No,” Ryan added quickly. We all looked at him suspiciously.
“Oh God, what did I do?” I covered my face with my hands, splaying my fingers so I could desperately try to hide myself away.
“Seriously, you didn’t do anything stupid.” After he’d spoken and the guys looked away, he mouthed something to me that looked a lot like ‘Tell you later’.
What had he done last night? Hell, what did I do last night? I gave him a look that told him to make sure to tell me later before swallowing two tablets and returning to bed, closing my eyes. We were leaving to go to Brisbane today, but I still had time before we’d pack up and get on the bus. I’d been on the bed for close to 5 minutes when I heard the guys say they were going back to their hotel room to pack up, as we had to leave in about 3 hours; at 6:00.
“You guys go, my stuff’s packed. I’ll stay here with Blair,” Ryan stated. Every time he said my name I got a sheer thrill that ran through every inch of my body.