Chapter 25 - Filling him in

“Go on,” I said moodily.

“What?” she asked, confused.

“Say whatever you want, call me names, hit me if you need to. Just make it quick.” She stared at me horrifyingly.

“I don’t want to hit you!” She cried. I shrugged, not needing her pity and began to open the door to leave. I quickly jumped back inside when I saw one particular person talking to Damien. Ryan was here. As I fumbled around with the handle to close the door, Ryan looked over and saw me. It was only for a second, but as I closed the door I knew what to listen out for. There was a loud knock.

“Blair?” he hollered from the other side of the blue door. I looked over at the girl who’s eyes were wide with wonder. I rolled mine and stepped over to the door to open it and make him leave. I poked my head out.

“C-can I borrow your jacket?” I asked sheepishly.

He gave me a weird look, but shrugged his leather jacket off and handed it to me. I had to open the door to get it though, and by the time I had almost shut it again he had caught a glimpse of my bra.

“Woah, what happened?” He asked. His hand pressed against the door, keeping it open. I looked into his eyes, which were still puffy from when he had shed tears earlier. I couldn’t pull myself from his deep brown eyes, so I sighed and decided to tell him the truth.

“Teenage girls that hate me, that’s what happened.”

“Don’t worry about them, they’re just jealous of you babe. Now put that on and come out, I need to talk to you.”

All of a sudden a squeal was heard throughout the diner as Ian and Jamie walked in through the double doors and headed straight for Ryan. Jamie kept his head down as he approached us, but Ian began waving royally with a goofy smile on his face, obviously wasted. The group of girls kept their eyes on us.

“You alright?” I asked Jamie when he was standing next to Ryan. His eyes widened as he saw my make-up.

“Are you?” He said, frowning with his eyes wide. I turned my head away as Ryan explained what he knew so far. Ian joined us just as he started to speak.

“Those girls over there must have threw their drink on her or something, she just needs to change and then we’ll leave.”

“Threw it on you? What was it?” Ian asked questionably.

“Coke,” I replied.

“I’m sure Ryan can clean it up,” he said cheekily, wiggling his eyebrows. Normally that would’ve made me smile. It didn’t. I couldn’t feel emotion at the moment. I looked down at my feet as the girls approached us, but I couldn’t close the door as Ryan was still pressing against it.

“Could we, um, get an autograph or something?” The girl who threw coke on me asked. Ian looked over at me, mouthing the words ‘is this her?’ I nodded and he raised his nose up in the air.

“How about you apologize, and then I’ll consider it,” he said sternly.

“For what? She was being a bit-“

“Stop blabbering and say it,” Jamie snapped. I was a little shocked when I’d heard the harshness of his voice, but with everything going on with him and Cass he was bound to be a bit moody.

“Fine, I’m sorry,” the girl said, and it sounded like she meant it. All until the guys looked towards me and away from her. She gave me a rude look, and I returned it. I scrunched up my nose and gave her the finger before rushing into the bathroom and closing the door. The girl behind me was looking at her reflection in the mirror, but stopped when she saw me rush inside.