Chapter 23 - It all came crashing down

okay, pretty long chapter but i hope you'll like it! Make sure to comment some feedback, would really appreciate it my lovelies! ♥

_____________________________ 

We were almost in Adelaide, about 100 kilometres away, but after running out of food for the bus the boys had insisted to stop at a small shopping mall to stock up on our last week of the tour.  They would perform at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre tomorrow night, and we’d stay 3 more nights before finally saying goodbye to Australia and going home. Laura’s wedding was in 5 days, but I refused to think about it. Ever since that last day in Sydney I’d tried to not let anything get to me, and so far it had worked out okay. 

Ryan looked up at me from lying in my lap. His head was cosily resting on my crossed shins and his hair fell lightly on my jeans because of its length. Cass, Jamie, Ian and Nash had walked into the mall to get the food, while Ryan wanted to stay so I told him I’d stay as well. They said they’d be a few hours, but spending the hours with Ryan sounded great to me.

“I love you, Blair Everty,” He said dreamily. I widened my eyes before looking down at him. Did he just say that? I knew it wasn’t much of a big deal for most people, but it was big for me. I scolded myself for not answering back right away, but I couldn’t make the words come out. I’d only ever loved Cass, and as much as I hate to admit it, my mum. I trusted Cass with everything… but why didn’t I tell her about my dad? Would I have told Ryan if he was still asleep when it all happened? But then I realised that I was keeping the harassment on twitter from him… Where did it all go wrong? I was keeping so many things from people, only because I thought I could deal with them on my own -- when really, it was only hurting me more.

Ryan lifted his hand up in the air and then placed it on my head, just behind my ear. He slowly brought my face down to his.

“I love you too, Ryan Follese,” I said breathlessly, to my surprise. I smiled a little. It felt right to say the words to him. I rested my nose on his. The tip of his nose was warm, as was the weather in Australia. I was already too hot in jeans, but I didn’t want to open my suitcase, just because I wanted to avoid having to do it back up again.

Ryan quickly turned over and sat up, the movements were so fast that I was scared I did something to frighten him. Was it what I said?

“Ryan, what’s wro-“ I was cut off as Ryan brought his lips to mine. We both sat up onto our knees, Ryan's hands finding their way around my body in a matter of seconds. He finally rested them on my backside and pulled me on top of him. I let out a giggle and pressed my body against his on the small couch, the one opposite to the grey one. As I traced the lines of his cheekbones, I heard voices from the outside of the bus. I tried to pull away to avoid awkwardness between whoever that was, but Ryan kept a tight hold of me.

“Blair,” he whispered, temptation trickling through his words. I gave a small groan and gave him a series of small kisses. My mouth found its way from his soft lips to his cheeks, and then trailed down his neck. He let out a small groan this time as I moved my hands further down his chest. My heart was pounding, I felt as if it was going to burst out of my chest. My stomach was flipping over and over, the butterflies getting out of control. Just as Ryan had lifted my creamy-pink tank top to reveal my bra, a loud door slammed and startled us both. I leaped up off Ryan, fixing my shirt and my hair before looking at who had entered the bus. Cass stood there with Nash, the two being oddly close to each other. I suddenly felt disappointed, I wanted Ryan's touch. My back was still warm from where he had had slid up my shirt and ran his hand along my back, and I straightened up, trying to ignore it and focus on Cass and Nash.

“Sorry to interrupt,” Nash mumbled, moving a little closer to Cass.

“You should be,” Ryan replied playfully, his eyes on me. There was a mischievous tone to his voice as he moved in closer to me, I was now sitting on the couch next to Ryan, his body leaning against the arm and his legs open and spread around me.