Chapter 26 - Why should the people that put so much effort in go unnoticed?

Okay, so i'm looking forward to some comments in this chapter ;) Basically, this is a filler chapter. No real ''action" goes on, but i would appreciate it if you actually would comment on how the story is so far (: aaaaaand, i'm hoping that by uploading this i'll get up to 2,900 reads, 100 votes and 50 comments. (Even if it's just going back a few chapters and voting for each that you haven't already.) Think you can contribute? I THINK YES LOVELIES ♥ love you all. xoxoxo :D

My mouth gaped open and a strangled sound came out, as I was so shocked at the words I just said.

“Did you just say ‘dad’?” Ryan asked mockingly. He wiggled his eyebrows, obviously having no problem with my dad being around. But did I have a problem with him anymore?

I widened my eyes and nodded, staring straight ahead at the doors where I last saw Damien’s face. Ryan chuckled and slung an arm around my shoulders, leaning in to give me a series of kisses near my ear. I giggled and turned to Ryan, almost about to kiss him when the doors made the same ‘ding’ and there was a person standing there. It was Ian.

“Hey, I wondered where you got to, Ryan. Hey, Blair,” he looked at me when he greeted me, but otherwise kept his eyes on Ryan. “You gotta sleep, man. We have to do rehearsals and sound check at 3 tomorrow, and it’s almost 3 now. You need a decent 10 hours for your voice to be at its best for Adelaide.”

“Alright, I’ll sleep in 10. Let me have some time with Blair.”

Ian raised his eyebrows and had a smirk on his face. “Any time you have with Blair means you won’t be sleeping for a while.”

“You know it,” Ryan winked and walked out of the elevator doors, dragging me by the hand behind him. “Night Ian.”

“Night,” I said to Ian straight after Ryan did.

“See you in the morning guys.” And with that he walked down the hall to his room and quickly stepped inside, closing the door softly behind him. I turned my head around from watching Ian leave and saw Ryan had let go of my hand and was already at our door. I scurried along to get in the room before he closed it, and I went straight for the bed, exhausted at this time of night from all the talking and drama. The bed sunk a little right next to me as someone sat down.

“Are you… are you okay now?” Ryan asked hesitantly, resting a hand on my thigh, but low enough as if he was careful not to do anything to make me upset again.

I let out a sigh. “I guess. Let’s just forget about it, yeah? Take our minds off of it.”

I opened my eyes to see Ryan staring at me audaciously. “I have just the plan.”

He quickly rolled on top of me, pinning my wrists to the bed and leaning down to reach my lips. He kissed me gently; as if still afraid he’d do something to upset me. I suddenly felt hunger burn through me, not caring if he hurt me at all. I lifted my head up, as I couldn’t pull his down because I was pinned, and parted my lips. He took this as a sign and leant his body weight on top of me, letting one of my wrists go to trail down and rest on my waist. I lifted my hand up to tuck it around the back of his neck, but he suddenly rolled me over so fast that I felt a little dizzy. I ignored it, though, and smiled through the kiss before letting my hands slide down to rest on his chest. His shirt was thin, made of dark grey material and it was low cut. The tips of my fingers were resting on his bare skin over his tattoo, and I felt warmth spread through them. I was still kissing Ryan deeply, and I let my tongue snake out to trail along his lip. He let out a groan and pulled me down harder onto him. I didn’t move, I was already pressed against him so much that I was certain we would become one. But instead of doing what we both wanted, I pulled away.