Part 1

* This is the dress Nala is wearing, not her*

NALA'S POV

"Nala are you almost ready." Jasmine yelled. I am so excited to go out. It has been a long week now all I want to do is relax.

"Yea, coming now." Rushing down the stairs in my heartaches, grabbing my keys purse.

"But I am driving this time cause we ain't gonna be here in the morning." I laughed know she will get annoyed and it worked she grabbed her stuff and walked out of the house getting into the car.

"Fuck you." Jasmine really needs this she is so tensed and emotional my god.

"Girl you need some dick in you right now." I replied while she that nods in agreement at my statement.

The car ride to the club was not that long, Jasmine sang to all the songs and I took a couple of sips from her drink while driving. When we got in was a different story because when I got in I saw sweaty bodies grinding against each other and fine hot sexy men, that was staring at me when I got in but I did not pay them any mind.

I need a drink, it's never fun when you're not drunk."Jazz I am going to the bar want. Do you want something?"

...

"Yea, get me the strongest drink they got." Well, I guess we are gonna need an uber tonight.

...

"Hello, ma'am." Who is this person calling me ma'am like I am old. So I turn around to find a tall bald man with a suit on looking at me. Instead of playing with him as I would normally do with men that bother me, I decided to be 'nice'.

"How may I help you, sir."

"I know one way you can help me." He thank winked at me and proceeded to rub my thigh getting closer to my sex.

I don't like the way this is going and I began to stand but he ends up pushing me down with a force. I guess trying to hurt me but it was not working.

"Hey, dude I don't want to help you that way. Plus I am not into bald guys, so if you could remove your hand." Pushing his hand off of me. I tried turning in stool but he wouldn't let me so I elbowed him in the rib and punched him in the dick, leaving him kneeling and grabbing his crotch. I thank started to run until I found the V.I.P section, that's when I thought of a good plan. Scanning my surroundings i saw the angry blad guy coming behind me, so I rushed past security into a random booth until I found five guys all different but this tall sexy man that sits in the middle with black short curly hair that went down to his forehead. His eyes are a hazel gold, they are really interesting, oh and his plump lips don't get me started.

"Hello, do you hear me?"

"Oh, yea you. Can you help me get away from this creep?" Looking back I see him scanning looking for me but then he catches me and stalks toward me.

"Ok, so can you just play along?" Use my hands in a pleasing motion he curtly nods. Then says "What are you gonna d-" I cut him off by sitting on his lap and acting all flirty and play with his hair and whispering things in it.

"Play along, you see the bald guy with a suit coming that's him." He nods just when the bald guy comes over.

"Cookie, is this the guy that has been bothering you." He says squeezing my ass. It's kind of hot tho.

"Si Papi" I then scoot closer to the middle of his pants.

"Hey man sorry, I didn't know she was yours." He started backing away when the sexy guy whose lap I was sitting on started kissing my neck and squeezing my ass. It was turning me.