part 28

NALA'S POV

When shots went off the bodyguard opens the door motioning us to continue he throws us a gun we walk out I look both ways to make sure nobody is around adrenaline coursing through my veins. We speed walk through the place with the guard shoot people in front of us.

BANG!

Jazz shoots a guy in the head coming from behind us I look around and spot two men running towards us I shoot them both in the chest. I feel a cold sweat run down my back and my breathing picks up a bit I mean I am never scared of being on the field but guess I have something to protect now so it's a little scary. "It's okay babes I got you just a couple more minutes and we get to see our men's."

"Okay," I say she holds my hand and gives it a light squeeze.
.
.
.
.
LORENZO'S POV

We are currently standing outside of house one of my men shoot the two guards outside then we move in. I start to feel anxious I really do hope my baby is safe and okay. Once we are inside I see multiple men firing at us in all black we run and take cover while firing back at them.

BANG!

I shoot a guy in between his eyes and I watch as his lifeless body drops to the floor I then turn-taking cover. I don't  care how many men I have to kill you are her I will see my cookie if it's the last thing I do once one of the guards check the place we move in and then separating Matteo and I go and check all of the doors in the east wing nothing nobody I yell out ching the wall we are so ticking close." Calm down Lorenzo we are almost there."

"I am just annoyed once I see her I should be fine." I say he nods and we leave. I run into one of my men feeling hope.

"Sir we found something and I don't think you're going to like it." He says I nod and we follow the guard to the west wing through a tunnel that looks a basement we keep going and walk through the door to see a dead Mattia I see food as well it looks recently bought which means Nala was here. I cold shiver runs down my back and I walk out the room.

"NALA BABY WHERE ARE YOU!" I yell
.
.
.
.

NALA'S POV

I turn around hearing his voice I turn to Jazzmine and she is already looking at me we bother nod as if we are having a conversation with our eyes. I turn to the guard and see him with two guns pointed at us.

"Don't you dare make a fucking sound." He demands and me and jazz nod eagerly I spot a guard walking behind him and I shake my head no so instead they wall away I hope they are going to get some help.

"What are you doing do I spare your life and this is how you repay me." I say disgusted he just laughs with a sinister smile which is kind of creeping me out I hope Lorenzo is coming.

"You didn't you anything now let's go." He says but then a low whistle catching all of our attention a he is distracted jazz kicks the gun out of his hands and I jump on his neck using my legs to twist and break his neck.

"Cookie!" I hear Lorenzo's voice I look up to see him looking me in shock I look at him he seems to look good he has facial hair it looks really good I get up and run to him hugging him he wraps his arms around me tightly I put my head in the space in between his shoulder and neck starting to cry a wave of happiness and relief was over me.

"Papi I missed you so much and so does baby." I say crying getting his hoodie wet I can feel the vibrations of his laughter and it makes me happier I missed him so much. I spot a weird guy limping up to us and he has a gun in his hand I take one of Lorenzo's gun that was in his back waistband and in a swift motion I take off the safety cock back the gun and shoot the stranger in the dick before Lorenzo looks to see a guy screaming in pain holding his groan.

"Good shot cookie ready to leave." He asks I nod yes acting like a child he laughs I look to the other side and see Jasmine and Matteo hugging and talking amongst themselves I smile Lorenzo continues to hold me as we walk out after a couple of minutes of breathing in his sent I fall asleep.
.
.
.
.
LORENZO'S POV

As we walk into the car I realize Nala fell asleep a wave of happiness, relief and calm wash over me I finally can hold my baby again as we drive back to her place I get a text from my sister Karys.

Karys: Hey we heard what was going on is everything okay?

Me: Yes Nala is safe nobody got hurt and Mattia is dead, tell dad that we are on our way.

Karys: kk byeeeeee

I roll my eyes at her text and start to rub Nala's back as she snuggles in closer to I sigh and enjoy the ride as we get there. When we arrive I get out of the car and see everybody is here I smile at them as I pass them with a sleeping pregnant woman in my arms. I bring her to her childhood bedroom and lay her down undressing her until she is left in her bra and underwear her stomach grew over the months I lean down and kiss it.

"Hey little man I am sorry it took so long to get you and mommy back but I am here and I will not let you guys ever get hurt again." I say to her stomach she laughs a little and that brings a big smile to my face I kiss her stomach and move up more I spread her legs to get more access as I crawl in-between her legs kissing up her between the valley of her breast she starts to moan in pleasure as my erection rubs against her when I get to her neck I start to kiss and suck leaving my mark so everybody knows what's mine. She puts her hands through my hair tugging on it a bit making groan.

"You drive me crazy when you do that." I whisper to her bitting on her earlobe when I move and kiss her in the lips softy she doesn't like it so he pulls me closer by the neck deepening the kiss I slide my tongue on her bottom lip asking for entrance and which she gives me.

"Take your pants off." She says in-between kisses in a needy voice but I don't listen she tries to take them off but I pull away before things can get out of control. She looks at me with confusion and annoyance I smile pecking her lips before putting her on the bed properly.

"Really I have been waiting for a month." She whines and I chuckle she is always so moody that's why I love her so much.

"Don't worry we have a week left here I will fuck your brains out before then." I whisper in her ear she shivers I love the way her body reacts to me.

"Now I am bringing you up some food take a shower while I am doing that then you can sleep." I explain kiss g her on the cheek she moves her face grabbing my neck and pecking my lips.
.
.
.
.
NALA'S POV

As Lorenzo leaves the room I get up and grab a towel before heading into the bathroom to pee after finishing my business I wash my hands and peel off these nasty clothes and hopping into the hot shower. I look down at my stomach and smile, "We got daddy back aren't you happy."

After my shower, I put on the fresh pair of underwear and a sports bra I usually sleep braless but lately my boobs have been hurting so bad ugh pregnancy. I throw on one of Lorenzo's shirts and a pair of his boxers. I put my slides on and tie my hair up pulling my necklace out on display. I walk down the stairs to the kitchen and see Matteo and Lorenzo in the kitchen with the rest of the family laughing and talking well I guess they got along which is better now we won't have family drama.

"Hello my beautiful family what's up." I say they all greet me and Nyla, Karys and Tahlia pull me in for a group hug. I hug them all back laughing at all the affection. I walk over to my mom and dad hugging them and then to Franco and Eleanor lastly I hug Matteo he thanks me for keeping jazz safe but I don't need thanks because I will do anything for her she is my sister and I love her. I walk up to Lorenzo and hug his waist he grabs one of my hands sending little sparks of electricity and squeezes it lightly. He turns around with a plate of fried chicken, French fries mashed potatoes and some carrots I smile I take a seat digging into my food Lorenzo sits next to me taking a bite of my chicken.

"Sir I know you did not just take my food." I say making everybody laugh I turn move my plate and finish it off before he can get another bite.

*Yay they are together again woohoo.*

Xoxo chocolate queen