part 14

LORENZO'S POV

*Surprise!*

"Hey ma," I say hugging her, "me and pops need to talk."

I then walk to the office and take a seat in front of pops he is typing away on his computer he then looks at me and back to his computer, "Ciao figlio."

(Hello son)

"Hello pops we need to talk mom should be here any minute. " Mom then walks in and takes a seat on my father's lap.

"So what's the problem Enzo." My father says putting away his laptop and looking at me. I started to get mad and shake my leg just thinking about that bitch and what he did to her.

"Nala she is a mafia's boss's daughter." I say my father laughs and my mother claps her hands.

"Not just a mafia boss Alessandro Romano." I say and my dad's eyes widen.

"That's not even the best part she was in an arraigned marriage with Mattia and that," I start to raise my voice do I stop and cool down I cough, "that Figlio di puttana fucking tried to get her back and sent somebody to follow us."

(Son of a bitch.)

"Figlio calm down," he sighs and grabs my mother's hips, "Now tell me what she is so upset about."

(Son)

"Her ex-husband raped and abused her and so she had to fake her death," I take another breath I need to blow off some steam," now this bitch is scaring the shit out of the woman that I lo-,"

"The woman that you." My mother says trying to egg me in to say it.

"The woman that I like." I correct her but my dad sighs and shakes his head.

"Quelle cazzate ora vanno da lei prima che impazzisca." He says dismissing me.

(That's bullshit now go to her before she goes insane.)

"Oh, I didn't even tell you what she did to the guy that followed us, "I say laugh and he shakes his head, " she cut his dick off and mailed it to Mattia."

My dad looks wide-eyed at me and my mom laughs. You see my mom acts sweet and innocent but my mom is as crazy as the rest of us maybe even as crazy as Nala. "Oh, she is perfect now go to she needs you."

I nod and leave the office and go to my room as I walk up the stairs I see Tahlia typing on her phone. "What's up brother in law."

"Nothing just going up to see Nala." I say walk last her

"Word of advice just be sensitive I know that can be a little hard for you." She replies and I walk away with my fist balled up. Does she really think I don't know how to be sensitive? Who the hell does she think she is. I walk into my room and see smoke everywhere when I close the door I turn to see Nala with a bottle of vodka and a blunt in the other hand sitting in a chair looking at me.

"What the hell is going on." I say and walk towards her she giggles but I don't find this funny. I grab the bottle out of her hand.

"Well, I was having a little fun but, "she says taking a puff from her smoke I grab that too and put it into the ashtray," hey I wasn't done with that and to think we were gonna have sex."

She starts to put her feet up near my cock, I can't do this now she needs to get sober up but damn she is in her underwear that lacy underwear that makes her curves and her sexy is making me hard. Shit!

"Okay stop that, " I say removing her foot she sighs and gets up, "now come on." I place the bottle on the little table and pick her up slinging her over my shoulder.

"Oh, I like where this is going." She says against my back she then starts to poke and play with my ass.

"Nala stop, " I say smacking her ass hard she rubs it while saying ow, "now let's sober you up."

I walk into the bathroom and undress her well with the little bit she has on. and put her in the shower turning on the cold water over her head she then starts to shake the she tries to run to the door but I close it inside leaving her inside. she bangs on the door yelling let me out but I don't budge I wait another minute until I feel liken she is sober. "Let me out I am sober now."

And I listen and let her out wrapping her in a towel while she is shaking. "You fucking asshole why would you do that!"

"Why would you do that?" I say even louder than her, "I told you I will protect you so there is no need to do this bullshit."

"Listen I don't want you to put yourself in danger so for now on no more liquor or pot," I explain as she walk off and she gets into the bed while I take my clothes off and follow after

"Now I have rules that you will follow but that's for tomorrow, " I pull the covers over us and remove her towel, "now we are going to bed and no funny business."

I say pulling her into me by the waist and smacking her thick plump ass. Just to be funny I move my arm the front of her stomach and move lower to her pussy she grabs my arm but doesn't stop me. I lower my head into the dip of her neck and kiss it slowly my moving slower to her clit and just hovering over it. "I thought you said no funny business and now you are making me wait, is this punishment cause it's painful."

"Oh no, I am waiting on you to make the move show me." I reply and she lifts her his hips causing me to touch her, "show me how bad you want me to touch, lick you, "

"Taste you, fuck you." I tease and with that she grabs my hand plunging it into pussy, crying out in pleasure. Her moans are like music to my ear making me hard and the worst part about it is that she is tempting me with running her ass on my hard erection as she moves up and down on my fingers.

"Let me please you, "she moans moving her hand to my hard cock and palms it, she then starts to stroke it making it twitch. I grab her hand moving it away.

"Not tonight." I reply sadly I can't tonight she need to learn a lesson I look at her and how she rides my finger the pure lust that she is in I live to see that every day.

"Lorenzo I am almost there, " she says and with that, I smile and take the lead plunging into until she is breathless,     "oh, God more."

I feel her tightening around me and I pull out of her leaving her breathless, "What happened?"

"Nothing I am just tired." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Are you fucking kidding me RIGHT NOW!" She yells.

"FUCKING IDIOT ODIO TE E IL TUO CULO SEXY FACCIA E CORPO SPERANO CHE OTTIENI SFERE BLU I FARANNO MEGLIO CHE NON ABBIAMO MAI DI NUOVO SEX E MI STO RIPRENDENDO CON TE!" She yells and tries to get out of the bed but I stop her.

(FUCKING IDIOT I HATE YOU AND YOUR SEXY ASS FACE AND BODY I HOPE YOU GET BLUE BALLS I WILL DO YOU ONE BETTER WE ARE NEVER HAVING SEX AGAIN AND I AM BREAKING UP WITH YOU!)

"What did you just say." I drag out every   word  making sure she understands what I mean if she ever tries to leave there will be consequences.

"You heard me." She challenges and I grab her wrist pinning them above her head.

"You are in big trouble biscotto." I say and with that, I know exactly what I will do to her so I let go of her wrist and kiss her forehead and laying down.

"Now let's go to bed." I say pulling her in she turns away from me and crosses her arms over her chest huffing. I chuckle and smile before dozing off.

*sorry for the fake update and the late one but here is the real update and hope you guys are having good quarantine.*

Xoxo Chocolat Queen