part 43

NALA'S POV

After talking with the DJ and putting my shoes on I am finally ready I walk up to the pole and turn to the DJ giving him my signal, "Ladies and gentlemen we have a short performance from our lovely lady majestic."

The lights turn low the music starts and I grip the pole a small light shines above me and I raise my head and make eye contact to a standing Lorenzo I start walking around the pole slowly never breaking eye contact. Now it's time to get into action I lean against the pole taking my eyes off of Lorenzo bringing them to the crowd they seem very interested better give them what they want I start taking off my jersey very slowly making sure to tease them after my shirt is fully off I am left in my lacey bra and my short shorts. I see Lorenzo glaring at me and I smile winking at him. I start to slowly love my body to the music and do little pole tricks get a lot of applause from the crowd but my performance is cut when a very angry Lorenzo throws me over his shoulder leaving the center stage he walks up out of the club where everybody is.

"Can I get down now." I ask Lorenzo he puts me down and tosses me my dress I put it back down and smile.

"Nala really, " I look at Maximo who looks upset and I cross my arms raising a brow.

"What he had an option." I say Lorenzo rolls his eyes in annoyance everybody just can't have fun jeez.

"Lorenzo don't be mad you to Maximo because she gave you a choice, " she says crossing her arms I nod agreeing with her, "by the way you would be a top-notch stripper with those moves."

"Thank you now I am mad take me home." I say he is getting on my nerves I wave to everybody and walk to the car.

"Nala you are in trouble I hope you know that." Lorenzo shouts unlocking the door he thinks he is doing something but he is really not.

"That's what I am counting on now come on!" I say getting into the car.

...

THE NEXT MORNING

All day Lorenzo has been ignoring me about what happened yesterday and all day I have been apologizing trying to get him to talk to me and now I am sitting by our poolside in my bikini with a bottle of vodka it's not even noon yet and I am already gone. Hearing the door open and turn my head to a sad Jasmine.

"Hey, buddy what's up." She says taking a seat and dipping her feet in the pool I sigh and let a tear fall down.

"He won't talk to me he didn't even kiss me this morning I even tried sex all he did was push me away so now I am doing the best thing I can getting drunk and I might just get naked and go into the pool." I explain wiping away the tear that's the only one I am letting fall today I finish off the last of vodka and place it down shaking my head.

"That doesn't mean get drunk and go skinny dipping." She says rubbing my back I shake her off and get up taking off my bikini top and bottoms I get into the pool and wrap my arms around my body trying to get used to the temperature.

"That is exactly what it means." I say not facing her I feel like shit.

"Well, I and Matteo are going out to eat I was going to invite you but are busy." She says I nod and I hear footsteps disappearance  This is nice I think to myself the feeling of the water swaying around me to I decided to dip my hand under the water and just sit holding my breath thinking about nothing. Wow, I am that depressed because Lorenzo won't talk to me that shows just how much power he has over me.  My love the man I have kids with the man I'm going to marry.

I decide to rise up from the water and is look at the sunset as it goes down  Not realizing that Lorenzo was right behind me, " You know I hate men ogling what smile and yet you still decided to do what you did."

"I already told you I was sorry."  I say still not facing and I decided to turn around covering chest it is really cold in this pool.  I see Lorenzo taking off his shirt  Benny decides to take off his pants and the rest of his clothes He start stepping into a pool coming close to where I am is a forgiving me.

"I am still angry don't forget that, "he says getting closer I turn my back in him and still hear him I feel his breath at the nape of my neck, " but that still doesn't mean I get to ignore you."

"So what are you here for then." I ask, he starts leaving kisses I open my neck and giving him more room he puts his hands around me waist and chest groping my breast I moan we go to the side of the and he pushes me against it I smile and enjoy the feeling of him against me.

"I am here to please you, " he says biting the shell of my hear I shudder and smile he presses his body against mine I can feel his hard cock pressing against my back making me want him more.

"Really so you want to fuck your drunk baby mama in a pool." I say he chuckles and kisses my neck still holding me he lifts my leg and slips inside me I shiver again and feeling his hard pulsating cock inside me inside of the pool.

"Precisely, " He says grunting he starts to go faster making me moan he grabs my neck pulling me back to him I moan at the roughness. He continues to pound into me hitting my spot I cry out every time.

"Ugh I am gonna cum, " he says I shake my head I wang to cum with him he continues to thrust into me making me melt I freeze when I feel him shoot his hot seed into me leaning on my neck and he whispers, "This is your punishment now remember that the next time you decide to do something like that again."

And with that, he kisses my neck pulls out, and leaving me sexually frustrated and sad. I turn to him with teary eyes splash him he turns around looks at me, "That was not love that was revenge."

"Yes it was and that is a lesson you are mine you cannot do things like that I don't like seeing men ogle what is mine if you don't like the after-effects then stop with these crazy things and grow up you're a mother now!" He says raising his voice I start to cry and walk past him and put my bikini back on.

"Well, I am not the only one who needs to grow up maybe if you talked to me and now have IGNORED ME like a child I wouldn't have gotten drunk!" I say well I guess I am sober now I walk into the house wrapping a towel around my body I go upstairs and walk into the shower and take everything off. Faking a quick shower I walk into the closet and pull on a hoodie and some sweats pulling my hair into a ponytail I slip on some slides and grab some keys. Walking downstairs I see Lorenzo with a towel around his waist.

"Where are you going." He asks crossing his arms over his chest I smirk where am I going funny.

"I am going to grow up you know because I am a mother and I have kids to get and maybe call somebody to take care of my problem." I say with a smile I grab my purse and a snack before I start heading out the door.

"I swear to heavens if any man lays a finger I will kill them." He yells I smile shaking my head putting a hand on the door nob, "heed my warning."

"Yea yea remember I need to grow up but don't forget so do you." I say walking out the door.

*revenge sex, hurt, anger wow they don't really fight but when they do it's bad."

Xoxo Chocolat Queen