part 34

LORENZO'S POV

As we rush Nala into the room she holds my hand while clutching her stomach, "OWW Baby it hurts so bad!"

"I know cookie I know it's gonna be okay we are gonna be able to see our boys." I tell her she nods with a tear sliding down her cheek I kiss that cheek. It hurts my heart seeing the love in my life going through so much pain. But at least this will be over and we can finally meet our boys.

The nurses come in and then I see a male doctor smiling but I shake my head who the hell, "Lorenzo don't you dare he is here to deliver the baby ow come and help me."

I nod and listen to the doctor talk as we prepare to deliver, "Okay so it looks like your 9 centimeters dilated so let's just wait for a little bit, and then we can start pushing we will check on you in about 20 minutes."

We nod in understanding and they leave I look to Nala and see her with a smile on her face raising a brow I grab her hand giving it a light squeeze. "You okay cookie."

"Yea I am just happy that they are almost here I can't wait to meet them." She says rubbing her stomach I smile up at her in agreement kissing her forehead before walking out the room and see my mom stand up.

"What did they say."

"She is only 9 centimeters we have to wait I am going to go and get some water for her." I explain and she nods then walks into the room I go down the hall and grab some ice and water. This is so nerve-racking I thought we had more time. I walk back to the room and see Nala clutching her stomach.

"Sweety I am calling the nurse right now, " she says pressing the button while rubbing her shoulder Nala nodding while sweat is dripping down her face my mother turns to me, "I think she is ready."

The doctor walks in with a smile on his face like everything is peachy when it's not, "Okay let's have a look, " He says sitting down he looks down smiling, "Okay Nala sweetheart its time to push."

I turn to Nala sweating, "Okay baby breath now hold my hand and squeeze it if you need to I am right here and I love you."

She starts breathing and it's kind of funny but it not, the time to laugh. "Okay, Nala darling when I say push you are gonna take a deep breath and give me a big push, now PUSH!"

She squeezes my hand as she takes a deep breath and push it's a little painful but I can take it, "You are doing great Nala deep breath I need another 1,2,3 PUSH!"

The room goes silent and then a babies wail I turn to see Nala crying she looks at me and then smiles I lean over and kiss her lips, Would you like to cute the cored."

"Yes, " He hands me the scissors and I cut the cord.

"Okay, guys it's time to go again ready."

"1,2,3... PUSH!"

"UUGGHH!" Nala cries and squeezing the life out of my hand but I pull through she pushes and pushes.

"I can't do it, it's too much!" She cries but I shake my head and make her look at me.

"Listen to me you are going to push this baby out and you are going to do it right now because I believe in you!" I tell her she smiles at me with tears in her eyes.

"Okay, I love you so much!" She says she turns back to the doctor and nods readily to push again this time she pushes and the room goes quiet again finally being in this hot fucking room with a moody now not pregnant lady.

"They are here congratulation two healthy baby boys one 5.7 pounds and the other 5.2." The doctor says I turn back to Nala and see her sleepily smile at me I kiss her lips with a giant smile.

Minutes later the doctor comes back in while I sit holding Nala's hand, "Okay so the babies are perfectly healthy but since they are premature they have to stay in the hospital for 2-3 weeks just to monitor them."

"Can I hold them?" Nala asks with a tear running down her cheek. The doctor sadly shakes his head no.

"Yes, here you go your two baby boys." I stared in awe as my two baby boys are handed to her they are quiet as they lay on her naked chest.

"Would you like to hold one?" She asks I nod I feel my eyes water as one of my sons is handed to me. He was so tiny and pink. I touch his little hand and he wraps it around my finger a teardrop goes down my cheek I look up at Nala catching her stare at me.

"Are you okay Papi." She asks and I smile I have never been happier I am getting two handsome boys and three more with the woman I love and want to marry.

"Of course Cookie I am just happy that I got to be able to be with you and have this with you, my love." I say by the end of my speech she is in tears.

...

"Ready for bed my love." I ask she hums in response I kiss her forehead she looks so worn-out and tired but still the most beautiful woman in the world.

"Yes today was great you know I woke up I had one bite of breakfast and I gave birth. I am happy you know."

"Yea I know."

.
.
.
.
THE NEXT MORNING

NALA'S POV

"Good morning." I look up and see Lorenzo with pancakes and bacon in his hand and orange juice in the other hand.

"Oh Lorenzo, this is so sweet good morning." I say taking the food it looks so good my mouth is watering. I dig in tasting the sweet maple syrup.

"Yeah so I have some news, " he says smiling I nod taking a sip of my juice, "they said that Dante and Roberto are very healthy and can come home in two weeks."

"Yay, my baby boys I can't wait I want to visit them every day." I say excited I want to take my babies home and love them, dress them, hold them and never let them go I never knew that I would fall in love so much.

"Okay, that can happen." He says with the brightest smile on his face we conversate until the family comes in.

"Congratulations!" They all say I sit my bed up more and smile I see they brought gifts and balloons.

"Thank you, guys!" I say back gratefully they are the best and I love them so much.

"Move let me speak to my daughter in law, " Eleanor says as she pushes threw everyone, "OH MY GOD IO SONO UNA NONNA ORA!"

(I AM A GRANDMA NOW!)

"Yeah ma that's all you can say she just pushed two human beans out of her vagina." Karys says we all laugh. I love this girl she is real as hell.

"Karys I am about to beat you, "Eleanor says raising her hand we all laugh it hurts shit, " How are you feeling?"

"I am great my bodies sore and well the usual shit." I say she nods while everybody is socializing and I go back to eating once I finish I see that almost everybody left except for Lorenzo, Eleanor, Jasmine, Matteo, and Franco.

"So have you decided names and who the Godparents are?" Jasmine asks with a huge grin she is so jazz I can't really describe her because Jasmine is a whole other race.

"Yes I am not revealing the names until their home nor am I reviling the God parents." I say smiling at them.

*Mo cliffhanger today also I have not ever given birth nor have I witnessed one so I just googled surten things and wrote what I heard on tv so enjoy hope I did good.*

Xoxo Chocolat Queen